Official Vancouver Meet Up Thread

elanorelle

4a88f08ac292594c217b0c5ba954a6a4_580x270.pngI want to show this glorious city to every one and the idea that I have before and after the concert. Before the concert I would like to reserve a table for at least 16 people at the EARLS By the OrpheumTheatre and in the morning, maybe a really nice breakfast (White Spot) somewhere for those who are still in town. A nice way to get together before the concert!.I think this would be an elegant way of doing this:)

vancouver_1-full.jpg

Isn't this Paradise????

Please let me know how many and I will reserve ahead of time!

Suzanne

1. Elanorelle

2.Lollipop_Monkey

3.Ritchie

4.Stormy Weather

5.Standard Toaster

6.Calicojasmine (x2)

8.My friend (elanorelle's friend)

9.Canuck Chick (X2)

11.Lilmot

12.Lilmot's friend

13.Bookwurm

14.Damango

15.MIKAZBOI

16.MIKAZBOI's Friend

ELEVEN MFCers plus FIVE FABULOUS AND WONDERFUL FRIENDS!

I say we have reservations for 10 but that might change tho depending on situations.

I will bring the Banner ( help on it anyone?) to the concert:) (Big Umbrella!)

I will reserve for around 5:00pm. Its assigned seating so we don't have to rush!

Breakfast in the morning ! White Spot! we can talk more on the 15th

Suzanne

ADDRESS FOR THE RESTAURANT (NOT HOMER STREET!NOT SURE WHERE I GOT THAT FROM)

RESTAURANT HAS CHANGED FROM ORIGINAL ! IT WILL BE EARLS ON HORNBY STREET! MUCH CLOSER TO THE VENUE AND I WILL RESERVE FOR 5:OOPM! THIS GIVES ME A BIT MORE TIMEM TO GET WHERE I NEED TO GO AND ITS CLOSER TOO!

Earl's (Paramount)

905 Hornby Street, Vancouver

Tel: (604) 682-6700

RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED!!! TOO:)

maps?client=safari&q=earls+paramount&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&sll=37.062500,-95.677068&sspn=24.438076,54.892644&latlng=49281538,-123123390,243089696364686877&ei=bBGsR9DuJ4aijgH_-eSuCg&cd=1

I HAVE MADE RESERVATION FOR 16! (YES SIXTEEN OF US!)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely be there for the dinner!!! I LOVE sushi! The breakfast sounds great too but I probably won't be able to make it. The joys of having kids eh?........ LOL

great!!!:) yay!

Breakfast is just a thought of mine:) you live near by ..for us who live farther away..sort of an after memory...:):thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

These are some not far from the Orpheum. See what you think and if any of you have any experience with these. I will need to reserve one week ahead:)

1.Urban Sushi:

http://www.urbansushi.com/

2.Kitto Japanese House:

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=73

3.Musashi:

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=2741

suzanne:)

What are all of you going to be wearing for the concert?

Anyone good at juggling?

How bout a sing along?

And anyone want to join me in getting some of the gift shops have signs in their store fronts saying "welcome Mika!" They do that for the sailor ships here in victoria,,,just some nutty thoughts!

could start doing some random fun stuff like giving out gerber daisies,

just fun stuff..nothing that would get us in trouble of course...

What are all of you going to be wearing for the concert?

Anyone good at juggling?

How bout a sing along?

And anyone want to join me in getting some of the gift shops have signs in their store fronts saying "welcome Mika!" They do that for the sailor ships here in victoria,,,just some nutty thoughts!

could start doing some random fun stuff like giving out gerber daisies,

just fun stuff..nothing that would get us in trouble of course...

I won't be dressing up in costume but I will definitely wear something Mika-ish and maybe a few fun and glittery accesories :) oh, I am going to paint my nails green for sure. Finally people may appreciate my bizzare nail colours. My friends think I am CrAzY :naughty: Finally I am coming home to my own kind......:arf2:

These are some not far from the Orpheum. See what you think and if any of you have any experience with these. I will need to reserve one week ahead:)

1.Urban Sushi:

http://www.urbansushi.com/

2.Kitto Japanese House:

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=73

3.Musashi:

http://www.dinehere.ca/restaurant.asp?r=2741

suzanne:)

I vote Urban Sushi!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4:15pm a good time for the reservation for the supper?

I hope that works.....if others can't come then....just come later!

plan to leave the restaurant before 6:00pm and walk to the theatre!

Suzanne:)

• 2 weeks later...

Aghh I'm sooo sad that I'm missing your get together, but I've already promised myself to other friends for before the show! But I will definitely scout you out once I get to the theatre. When are you guys planning to get there? I know it' assigned seating so no real waiting outside, but could we catch Mika on the way in?

Lol can you tell that I'm a Mika-concert-rookie? I'm sooo pumped!

Aghh I'm sooo sad that I'm missing your get together, but I've already promised myself to other friends for before the show! But I will definitely scout you out once I get to the theatre. When are you guys planning to get there? I know it' assigned seating so no real waiting outside, but could we catch Mika on the way in?

Lol can you tell that I'm a Mika-concert-rookie? I'm sooo pumped!

we can't be that early as the dinner is 4:30 ish! I am rushing around too much to be waiting to early ! how ever we will be there around 6:00pm at the theatre!

we will try to see him AFTER the show!

but you will recognize us! no problem there! me with pink wig! (see me on my myspace!)

wooo!

We all need to convene after the gig and see if we can all meet MIKA or at least try ! it would be nice to be in the group so we don't lose ourselves!

Please remember to use my cell# if for some reason you get lost in the madness! Remember this is a very big city and there could be hundreds of people showing up after the gig who didn't even go to the concert as word can travel fast! see you later!

love Suzanne

Calicojasmine could not get a reservation but we will still go to the Cactus Club as planned! No matter what there are hundreds of places to go! Cactus Club doesn't allow for Reservations so we have to take chances. Now if that doesn't work for any of you for some reason..Let me know and I could try to reserve for Earls or the Spaghetti Factory in Gas Town. Please let me know ASAP!

Suzanne:):mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

It will be at Earls Paramount, ,,very close to the theatre! and takes reservations! Its a better place I think for safety reasons!

Home > Vancouver > Downtown

Earl's (Paramount)

905 Hornby Street, Vancouver

Tel: (604) 682-6700

Reservations: Accepted

suzanne I will Pm every one with the new info so we don't get lost before !!

Suzanne:) better part of town too ,closer and more hip!