Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

I'll try... but I'm not on my most imaginative day... so I dunno

but I'll try anyways:wink2:

Well you could always just write a message if u want :wink2: I'm sure you'll come up with something :thumb_yello:

Yay!!!!!!!! U got my lollipop girl/chocolate girl!!!! HURRAYYY!!! Ive been scared if it would get lost in the post!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Yey! Ah, good thing it didn't , that would've been reaaally bad:sweatdrop:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one? mine?:boxed:

If yes, thank you:blush-anim-cl: i like yours too:bleh:(the pic is so... nostalgic)

ohhh im having déjà vuuu:bleh:

yes urs and attention everyone i just finished my drawing and it will be my next post!

i have a ? if i send it out tomorow from ny will it be to late and how many pages do each person get cuz my pic is i page do i get another back of a page for a letter or something???

Well you could always just write a message if u want :wink2: I'm sure you'll come up with something :thumb_yello:

Yey! Ah, good thing it didn't , that would've been reaaally bad:sweatdrop:

Danika,how's the work going?I know I always ask you this,but I kinda like to know how does the book-making works!:naughty:

yes urs and attention everyone i just finished my drawing and it will be my next post!

i have a ? if i send it out tomorow from ny will it be to late and how many pages do each person get cuz my pic is i page do i get another back of a page for a letter or something???

I have no idea how long it would take.. but errm as long as it comes a bit before the 25th then it's alrite :wink2:

You can do as many as you want (obv. not like 100 or anything lol) if u could do it on separate pieces of paper then that would be good :thumb_yello:

here is my drawing my favorite part of it is where mikas picture is on the album i got a picture of her! lol it is her album cover after all:naughty:

P1010816.jpg

That is majorly CUTE!!!:wub2:

Forgot what some of our drawing looked like. We think we sent the original through the mail and forgot to scan it so we could look at it. Hopefully we'll get to see pictures. This project is coming close. We're so EXCITED!!!

Danika,how's the work going?I know I always ask you this,but I kinda like to know how does the book-making works!:naughty:

It's so sweet of you to ask! :blush-anim-cl: It's going alrite, I'm working my best on it everyday. I've got like 40 more pages to do by the 25th so hopefully I can get it done lol.

here is my drawing my favorite part of it is where mikas picture is on the album i got a picture of her! lol it is her album cover after all:naughty:

P1010816.jpg

That is so amazing Aimee!! :mf_lustslow: You did a wonderful job!

That is majorly CUTE!!!:wub2:

Forgot what some of our drawing looked like. We think we sent the original through the mail and forgot to scan it so we could look at it. Hopefully we'll get to see pictures. This project is coming close. We're so EXCITED!!!

If you want I could scan the pic and put it here? Or would u rather wait for the pics of the whol book?

will this book be published and sold after we give it to yasmine like we did with mikas yearbook? r u gonna keep the drawings after we send it to u or will yasmine have all the origianals?

Lol, hmm never thought of that.. but no I'm gonna just give it to her. I'll take pics and like scan every page so you can see the pics properly and all :wink2: