Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when will the pics be up??? Just wondering this because isn't the deadline tomorrow? We so excited. This is going to be a wonderful gift for Yasmine.:punk:

Yeah it's tomorrow, but I'm nowhere near finished :roftl: I still have like 60 more pages to do :boxed: they'll prob be up on the 24th or summin. Soz for the wait guys :fisch:

So when will the pics be up??? Just wondering this because isn't the deadline tomorrow? We so excited. This is going to be a wonderful gift for Yasmine.:punk:

i thought the deadline was the 8th:blink: o well i sent it in yesterday so it should be getting there in 4 or 5 days it is jumping across the pond lol

hey! can u put them on a new thread where no one can post so that way it wont get confusing with a mix of posts and pics and everything:wink2:

Yeah sure.. err don't know how to do the whole no posting thread though :blink:

i thought the deadline was the 8th:blink: o well i sent it in yesterday so it should be getting there in 4 or 5 days it is jumping across the pond lol

I changed it to the 15th cos a lot of people couldn't hand it in by last week :wink2:

Yeah sure.. err don't know how to do the whole no posting thread though :blink:

I changed it to the 15th cos a lot of people couldn't hand it in by last week :wink2:

i am sure u can ask one of the mods or i think u can select no posting when u create the thread if i am not mistaken

and fewwwwf i got sent it in before the dead line!

i have just sent the mail to DaniCaz!

got it! :thumb_yello:

i am sure u can ask one of the mods or i think u can select no posting when u create the thread if i am not mistaken

and fewwwwf i got sent it in before the dead line!

hmm' date=' I will try! =']

Well done you, otherwise you would have been very late in sending it in :naughty:

I've just emailed mine:thumb_yello:

woop! got it!! :thumb_yello:

Hi, I sent to danicaz a pic of the T-shirt that I paint, let me know if you got the pic. thanks

i got it! thanks :thumb_yello:

Oh that is okay. We wish we lived closer so we could of helped. We're sure that is hard work.

it's ok!! all you guys have helped enough by wanting to take part :wub2:

thanks!!! :biggrin2: