Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

i can find one that is half done! I'll make that one now! :biggrin2:

Oh goodo! =]

i am gonna write my letter to yasmine and i dont know what to say can some of you post what u wrote here so i can have an example

Hmm could u wait like 20 mins or so? Cos I didn't type mine up, and it's pretty long lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I wrote (kinda long):

Dear Yasmine,

Well done for all the hard work you and your brother have done. It is much appreciated from people all over the world. You have done such a fantastic job, you must have put in so much time and effort into those paintings to be able to achieve such great results.

The artwork is one of the biggest reasons I buy the singles (and posters and anything else I can get my hands on). I was lucky enough to go to the art exhibiton in London for 3 days in a row and I must say it was one of the best exhibitions I had ever been to!

I am writing you this and creating this book to let you know how much you've inspired me (and many others) to start or carry on drawing and hopefully reach your amazingness in a unique way.

Thank you so much for doing what you're doing and I hope you carry on for as long as possible

It's pretty crap, but ya know :roftl:

wow thats a really good letter! she will love it!u went to the exhibit! i wanted to go to that but i didnt know mika that well at the time and i dont live in london but it must have been amazing! why did they have it though i mean they dont have it for other artists... WAS MIKA OR YASMINE OR ANY PENNIMAN THERE!

this is what i have so far i am not finished

Dear Yasmine,

Thankyou! Your artwork has inspired me in so many ways to accept and be myself, your artwork is wonderful and Mika wouldn’t be Mika without it. The artwork is one of the reasons why I am such a big fan, you have created a world that me and I am sure many others can escape into and be themselves. I hope you like the drawing I made for you it is your album cover!

This is what I wrote (kinda long):

Dear Yasmine,

Well done for all the hard work you and your brother have done. It is much appreciated from people all over the world. You have done such a fantastic job, you must have put in so much time and effort into those paintings to be able to achieve such great results.

The artwork is one of the biggest reasons I buy the singles (and posters and anything else I can get my hands on). I was lucky enough to go to the art exhibiton in London for 3 days in a row and I must say it was one of the best exhibitions I had ever been to!

I am writing you this and creating this book to let you know how much you've inspired me (and many others) to start or carry on drawing and hopefully reach your amazingness in a unique way.

Thank you so much for doing what you're doing and I hope you carry on for as long as possible

It's pretty crap, but ya know :roftl:

That's a good letter!you can put it as the introduction to the book!:wink2:

Dear Yasmine,

Thank you! Your artwork has inspired me in so many ways to accept and be myself. Your artwork is wonderful and Mika wouldn’t be Mika without it. The artwork is one of the reasons why I am such a big fan. You have created a world that I and many others can escape into and find themselves. I hope you like the drawing I made for you! I can’t wait to see your future drawing!

Love today,

Aimee Weinberg

User name~ I <3 MIKA!!!

this is my finished letter

wow thats a really good letter! she will love it!u went to the exhibit! i wanted to go to that but i didnt know mika that well at the time and i dont live in london but it must have been amazing! why did they have it though i mean they dont have it for other artists... WAS MIKA OR YASMINE OR ANY PENNIMAN THERE!

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl: Aw that's a shame =[ he should have done it in different countries! Everyone would have LOVED it! Erm I think they had it just to show how the artwork was done really. Well they were there the day before' date= if I knew where the place was I would of went at the day before. If u haven't seen any pics of the exhibition check out the pics on my myspace i put them on there :wink2: and u can see little of what it was like in there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TMslQra0w

did they play mika music lol

They played those animations to GK, LT, BG and they played the whole relax vid.

this is what i have so far i am not finished

Dear Yasmine' date='

Thankyou! Your artwork has inspired me in so many ways to accept and be myself, your artwork is wonderful and Mika wouldn’t be Mika without it. The artwork is one of the reasons why I am such a big fan, you have created a world that me and I am sure many others can escape into and be themselves. I hope you like the drawing I made for you it is your album cover![/quote]

aw it's great!!! :wub2:

Dear Yasmine' date='

Thank you! Your artwork has inspired me in so many ways to accept and be myself. Your artwork is wonderful and Mika wouldn’t be Mika without it. The artwork is one of the reasons why I am such a big fan. You have created a world that I and many others can escape into and find themselves. I hope you like the drawing I made for you! I can’t wait to see your future drawing!

Love today,

Aimee Weinberg

User name~ I <3 MIKA!!!

this is my finished letter[/quote']

Woop! Great!!! :thumb_yello:

BUMP! Come on guys!

Hi Danika,

How is the work going? I'm sure it'll be perfect!!:thumb_yello:

I suppose you haven’t imagined that your thread would have been a great success when you wrote this phrase.

You had a great idea because you were able to put out the MFC’s the artistic vein. :naughty:

We’ve discovered many artists. It’s cool.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: two thumbs up for you!when are you gonna give the book to lady DaWack?

Thanks!! :biggrin2: On the 25th Feb 3 days after my birthday =]

i finished it and it is on its way to england!

Woop woop!!

Hi Danika' date='

How is the work going? I'm sure it'll be perfect!!:thumb_yello:

I suppose you haven’t imagined that your thread would have been a great success when you wrote this phrase.

You had a great idea because you were able to put out the MFC’s the artistic vein. :naughty:

We’ve discovered many artists. It’s cool.[/quote']

Aw thank yooou.. all these comments are seriously making me blush lol!! No I really didn't expect it at all! I thought I'd just have like 10 people, so I was a bit worried, but it's great for all u guys to have taken/take part! Your work is just great, the giftbook wouldn't be the same without all your help!

Ah, I bet we always knew there were some artists here :fisch::P

Hej, i just sent in my thing...did you successfully recieve it? is it ok?

Giulia

:no: I haven't received it.