Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there are over 60 (back to back) so technically 125 or so :naughty:

Erm, no not really, I'm doing it all by myself lol, my sister helped me for like 1 minute but that's it. Thanks though :wub2:

Dani, I thought that the book had a lot of pages, but, wow, I’m astonished once it has 125 pages.:shocked:

The cover is amusing! You have adopted Yasmine’s design technique and the finally result was fantastic. You put your own imagination in it. It’s not easy. Congratulation!!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for all the compliments guys!! I was really not expecting so many in less than one day :naughty:

I LOVE IT!!!!GREAT JOB!!::

Thank you =]

Why would it be hard - everyone else seems to have

done a work of art - I dont have any talent in that direction

The book looks brilliant - well done :

Aw everyone has their own talent =] you did a great job at writing your message! I on the other hand wrote so much crap lol and thanks =].

Wow, that looks amazing!!

Can't wait to see the final result!

Thanks =] I can't wait to see the final result either, I'm starting to get impatient lol.

Thank you!!!

you have done a great jog really

are you gonna put a list with which page correspond to each one?

Thanks and you're welcome =]

Erm no, everyone's name is mentioned on the page where their message/drawing are.

Thanks! Glad you had a check list. Wouldn't want you to go to all the trouble in finding ours. Thanks again and the book looks super!

Yeah, I always have a checklist lol, I feel so lost with one (yes I am a proud organised loser).

And thank you! =]

I thank you beloved corndawg (Yes,I used corn instead of horn,I am too nice) :

Oh wow, you really are nice aren't ya.

The cover looks great!

Did you take pictures of the inside, too?

Thank you! =]

And I haven't taken pics inside yet, I shall do that once it's finished. I've got to take pics AND scan the book just incase I want to do a published version cos someone wanted to buy it, I think it was Aimee, but it depends if I can afford it or not :P

WOW:mf_lustslow:

Thanks! =]

Nicely done!!!

Thank you very much =]

Dani, I thought that the book had a lot of pages, but, wow, I’m astonished once it has 125 pages.:shocked:

The cover is amusing! You have adopted Yasmine’s design technique and the finally result was fantastic. You put your own imagination in it. It’s not easy. Congratulation!!! :thumb_yello:

Yup it's a lot!! I have one week left to finish god knows how many pages :shocked:

Aw thank you so much!

The cover is lovely:mf_lustslow:

THANKS!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! =]

:roftl: jesus.. that will be hard :bleh:

Good thing I have a checklist with numbers on it otherwise I would have spent all my time counting up what pages everyone's thing is on lol. Your's is on theeee *checks checklist* 38th and 39th page :thumb_yello:

ooo so we can know our pg number aye...well :fisch:

colourful like we love it:mf_lustslow:

great work as usual::

Thank you!! =]

ooo so we can know our pg number aye...well :fisch:

Yush :mf_rosetinted: lol, you're page 9, 11 and 13 :P

I'm not a part of this project, but I must say that is LOVELY :wub2:

Lol, thank you!!

OMGG! the cover loooks sooooooooo cool! :mf_lustslow:

Thankies! :blush-anim-cl:

So Dan to the ika :naughty: how's the head??

Lol, my head? It hurts, I literally can't sleep anymore cos I'm so worried I won't get it done by next week lol *sigh*

Good thing I have a checklist with numbers on it otherwise I would have spent all my time counting up what pages everyone's thing is on lol. Your's is on theeee *checks checklist* 38th and 39th page :thumb_yello:

of course! Here it is:

YasmineGB.jpg

This looks fantastic!:thumb_yello:

so sorry i've not been able to donate anything this time.

Well done !

of course! Here it is:

YasmineGB.jpg

:mf_lustslow: Amazing!!!!! great job!! is wonderful!

yasmine gonna love it!!

when you finish take pics!! see all the book!:wink2:

again!! amazing!!

:mf_lustslow: Amazing!!!!! great job!! is wonderful!

yasmine gonna love it!!

when you finish take pics!! see all the book!:wink2:

again!! amazing!!

Thanks! I really hope she does :wub2:

Of course I will! There's no way I won't let you all see it =]

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: Yeah it took me a while.. I don't remember how long now though.

Well I want to try and give it to her personally, but we will see on the day :wink2:

I bet you'll want to keep it when its finished!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I know I would!!! Its gonna be HUGE!!!

yay!!! Ok, I hope she'll be their to recieve it in person, because I would love to see her reaction!!!! :roftl: she'll be thinking "who's the most famous one NOW Mika???" *does a little childish grin at Mika* :roftl:

hi everyone!!! i was just able to get on the computer now i am on break now visiting my sister in paris so i was busy but hotdlp did u get my drawing yet??? i have been panicking about it all week:boxed: o and i was just in sephora on the champs elysees and i was spritzing on some perfume when a perfume bottle caught my eye cuz it looked very mika-esque and i went to it and it was paul smiths perfume flora and it was a design by yasmine!!! i am not sure if this is old news but i got really excited and its really good smelling perfume but i never knew she did the design for it i only knew that mika modeled for him here is the link to the pic because i am using the hotels computer and i cant save the pic to the computer:

http://www.escentual.com/isroot/Escentual/SiteImages/ProductImages/Paul_Smith_Floral.jpg

Yay!!!! 91st wow!!! I wonder how much it is when its finished! :

lol.. god, it's gonna be a lot :doh:

I bet you'll want to keep it when its finished!!! :roftl: I know I would!!! Its gonna be HUGE!!!

yay!!! Ok, I hope she'll be their to recieve it in person, because I would love to see her reaction!!!! she'll be thinking "who's the most famous one NOW Mika???" *does a little childish grin at Mika* :

yeah, i really will :wub2: dammit, when i give it to her i'll be like holding on to it tight so she can't take it off me :naughty:

I really hope she can be there in person to get it :wub2: I would love to see her reaction. Lmao :roftl: poor mika, he's gonna be expecting another gift, but nope, not for you mate :mf_rosetinted:

hi everyone!!! i was just able to get on the computer now i am on break now visiting my sister in paris so i was busy but hotdlp did u get my drawing yet??? i have been panicking about it all week:boxed: o and i was just in sephora on the champs elysees and i was spritzing on some perfume when a perfume bottle caught my eye cuz it looked very mika-esque and i went to it and it was paul smiths perfume flora and it was a design by yasmine!!! i am not sure if this is old news but i got really excited and its really good smelling perfume but i never knew she did the design for it i only knew that mika modeled for him here is the link to the pic because i am using the hotels computer and i cant save the pic to the computer:

http://www.escentual.com/isroot/Escentual/SiteImages/ProductImages/Paul_Smith_Floral.jpg

hiya!! oh coool, parissss :cool:

no i haven't received it yet :thumbdown:

oh yeah i've seen that around, but i didn't know yasmine actually designed it :blink:

hope you're having a good time in paris!

hiya!! oh coool, parissss :cool:

no i haven't received it yet :thumbdown:

oh yeah i've seen that around, but i didn't know yasmine actually designed it :blink:

hope you're having a good time in paris!

hey thanks! i mean i am not sure if yasmine desighned it herself but it looks like it i mean up close everything looks like she designed it the brush strokes and everything also the fact that mika modeled for him but the odd thing is it says its from september of 2005 and mika wasnt known then :blink: so i dont know if they redisigned the cover or something but i am almost positive yasmine drew it either that or she was inspired by it lol but i have g2g :thumbdown: au revoir!!!

ps i heard mika 3 times on the radio!!! it was the first time i heard him on the radio playing without it being a cd of mine lol!!!

hey thanks! i mean i am not sure if yasmine desighned it herself but it looks like it i mean up close everything looks like she designed it the brush strokes and everything also the fact that mika modeled for him but the odd thing is it says its from september of 2005 and mika wasnt known then :blink: so i dont know if they redisigned the cover or something but i am almost positive yasmine drew it either that or she was inspired by it lol but i have g2g :thumbdown: au revoir!!!

ps i heard mika 3 times on the radio!!! it was the first time i heard him on the radio playing without it being a cd of mine lol!!!

Oh right, but yeah, it realy does look similar to her work. Hmm, who knows ..

Lol, yeah i would presume french radio would play him more often :bleh: woot woot. Au revoir!!! x x