Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

Hi DaniCaz,

Is it possible to draw or to do a digital work that doesn’t have anything to do with Yasmine’s art?

I’m asking because I’m afraid of doing something that would be an ugly copy of her art?:no:

So, I’m thinking about doing something to show other kind of thing to her, as my country’s art: pictures, paintings and so on.

yeah sure! there's no strict rules on what u can't do here.. even if u wanna like draw a circle and give it in to her thats fine :bleh: lol.. u can literally draw whatever u want.. its not just based on her art work :wink2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sure! there's no strict rules on what u can't do here.. even if u wanna like draw a circle and give it in to her thats fine :bleh: lol.. u can literally draw whatever u want.. its not just based on her art work :wink2:

Thank you for the explanation. I got it! This way will be easier:naughty:

Does the paper have to be square? (Or rectangle or whatever shape a normal piece of paper is :original: )

no it can be rectangular just as long as it's not bigger than A4.. if u can make it slightly smaller than A4 then that would be great, as i don't think a full piece of A4 paper would fit in the book. :thumb_yello:

both added :thumb_yello:

May I please be counted in?

I've drawn a replica of LICM soo..I guess I will send it :D

Count me in!!! When do you think you will give it to her???

i'll most likely give it to her on the 25th Feb (well that's the aim anyway) if not i still got 26th and 28th to try and get it to her :wink2: