Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I join in with this please?

Do you know what size it has to be and could I have your address to send it to please.

I run a craft store and if you need any help with binding the book just let me know, I have a binding machine or some large brightly coloured book rings which could be used to bind the book,you just need to punch holes in each page then threadthe book rings round and close, could even tie nice ribbons on the rings,anyway let me know :)

Thanks for adding me, I'm working on it but I'm sill... You know... Working on it ;)

no problem :) there's plenty of time, no rush :wink2:

Yeah, finally got a great idea! Now Ill have to go ahead and work it out... Gotto concentrate... Suck in some creative air, blow the rest out.

WHERE ARE MY CRAYONS!?

What's the format we have to do it? A4?

ah no not you too! don't tell me you lost your crayons as well!! lol

and yes please maximum size A4.

OMG this is a great idea, count me in please!

added :thumb_yello:

Could I join in with this please?

Do you know what size it has to be and could I have your address to send it to please.

I run a craft store and if you need any help with binding the book just let me know, I have a binding machine or some large brightly coloured book rings which could be used to bind the book,you just need to punch holes in each page then threadthe book rings round and close, could even tie nice ribbons on the rings,anyway let me know :)

you're added!

oh thanks for the offer! but i think i'm going to buy an already bound book, and will prob add some ribbons and charms on it as well, thanks again!

Hi DaniCaz,

Is it possible to draw or to do a digital work that doesn’t have anything to do with Yasmine’s art?

I’m asking because I’m afraid of doing something that would be an ugly copy of her art?:no:

So, I’m thinking about doing something to show other kind of thing to her, as my country’s art: pictures, paintings and so on.