Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

Wow the cover looks great. We're still working on ours. We don't know if we'll scan it or send it to you though. What we're drawing is cartoons of us in lollipop outfits. We're sure she will be happily suprised!!!

Love Love

Meyer Twins

thanks!

oh that sounds like a great idea! i'm sure she will be happily surprised indeed :biggrin2:

It is a great idea! Can I still join?:blink:

Please count me in:thumb_yello:

of course!

'MAZZA!!!:mf_lustslow::punk::biggrin2: great!!!

grazie :wub2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when are we going to see the inside of the magnificent boook??

inspirating for what? the book? er.... something like telling her that you admire her drawing skills, that she is your hero(if she is), i don't know...tell her why you like her drawings

when are we going to see the inside of the magnificent boook??

inspirating for what? the book? er.... something like telling her that you admire her drawing skills, that she is your hero(if she is), i don't know...tell her why you like her drawings

errm.. when it's done :naughty: i don't wanna give anyway.. i thought i'd just show the cover since i managed to finish it.. but i will save the rest til easrly feb :wink2:

I think I'll do both!!

ok that's a good idea.. that's what i'm doing as well.. but i don't know what to write either.. cos i wanna tell her how much i admire her work, but kinda make it sound different so she won't have to like read the same thing over and over again.. hmm this is gonna be harder than i thought lol

ok that's a good idea.. that's what i'm doing as well.. but i don't know what to write either.. cos i wanna tell her how much i admire her work, but kinda make it sound different so she won't have to like read the same thing over and over again.. hmm this is gonna be harder than i thought lol

I've got some ideas about what to draw but I don't know what to write!

You can count me in, too!

I want to send both a pic and a text but I don't understand how you want do it...

When I send you a pic will you print it? And how should I send the text, in Word format?

Sorry for those silly questions...