2007 -- Mika interview backstage @ Wetten dass

mariposa

Thank you Mariposa!

So for 2008 Mika wants:

- a car.

- learn how to drive.

- and Renee Zellweger.

What I want for Mika:

- tour schedule that leaves room for rest.

- North America to realize he's more talented than 90% of the music they listen to on their radio

- to go back to drinking Ribena chockful of vitamin c (or something else to remedy him) :wink2:

:biggrin2:

He doesn't mention Düsseldorf when talking about the great concerts in Germany :shocked: Well, I think it was GREAT!!

It was! He's just a bit forgetful ;)

But he wears the Brussels Tintin shirt :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I'm in love with this shirt :wub2:

Sorry Blue Sky I can't do it :(

He doesn't mention Düsseldorf when talking about the great concerts in Germany :shocked: Well, I think it was GREAT!! :wink2::bleh:

maybe he wants to mention only the big&famous city:cool: true?:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:I loved dusseldorf, so sorry he felt sick:boxed:

I love her too! :thumb_yello:

Me three

Why can't I watch this :'(

When I tried doing the search thing a random message popped up in German (probably saying I need to download something to play it I guess) and I can't figure out where to paste the media player link because I have the new version and can never work out how to do anything on it :|

Me three

Why can't I watch this :'(

When I tried doing the search thing a random message popped up in German (probably saying I need to download something to play it I guess) and I can't figure out where to paste the media player link because I have the new version and can never work out how to do anything on it :|

just right click on the top bit of the media playre and it should say open URL, then just paste the link there :wink2:

just right click on the top bit of the media playre and it should say open URL, then just paste the link there :wink2:

I did that but it said "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted."

Grr

I did that but it said "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted."

Grr

oh, yeah i got that too, then i just clicked the link up there to get the full URL and it opened by itself.. hmm, try that? hopefully it'll work

Wow Mika is bendy...

And I absolutely hate Renee Zellweger. She used to be nice but now she's just fake. Bad bad Mika. :naughty:

About the skeletons. He said it was inspired by the Mexican 'Day of the Dead.'

I should've known this, can't believe I didn't make the connection!

The day of the dead is a holiday in Latin countries where people celebrate the 'lives' of the dead.. Cuz they don't believe death is the end.

They walk around in costumes and huuge skull masks.. And they put offerings on the graves of their loved ones.. Often they also have a little shrine in their house..

And they have skull shaped figurines and candy and things like that.

THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED!

Wow Mika is bendy...

And I absolutely hate Renee Zellweger. She used to be nice but now she's just fake. Bad bad Mika. :naughty:

About the skeletons. He said it was inspired by the Mexican 'Day of the Dead.'

I should've known this, can't believe I didn't make the connection!

The day of the dead is a holiday in Latin countries where people celebrate the 'lives' of the dead.. Cuz they don't believe death is the end.

They walk around in costumes and huuge skull masks.. And they put offerings on the graves of their loved ones.. Often they also have a little shrine in their house..

And they have skull shaped figurines and candy and things like that.

THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED!

Renee is a nice actress:bleh:

bout the skelly..I've immediatly tought bout that:biggrin2:

Renee is a nice actress:bleh:

bout the skelly..I've immediatly tought bout that:biggrin2:

I like her earlier work but now she just annoys me cuz I feel she's fake.

She was on Jonathan Ross last friday to promote Bee Movie and she made me cringe. So fake!

And her face is all botoxed too. Brrr.

I'm slapping myself that I didn't make the connection right away!

could anyone put the interview on youtube please....causethere are loadz of people who keep pming me cause they can't watch it...but I don't know how to do it....and I have to study (two exams tomorrow...argh)

Thank you for helping me out! :huglove: