Longing for Long

Christine

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, where is he? he was staying at the same hostel room as me and he told me he had joined the MFC the same evening and that he would post his pix when he gets back. maybe he isn't home yet, he said sth about going to switzerland and then to london again, so maybe it takes a while until he's back in canada. :wink2:

Perhaps we should post a reward :naughty:

MISSING:

Fanatic of MIKA who instantly made friends with other Fanatics of MFC

Night of Hammersmith Cancellation at Bar 38 (Dec 3rd)

Reward:

To experience his enthusiasm as a new MFC member

yup, where is he? he was staying at the same hostel room as me and he told me he had joined the MFC the same evening and that he would post his pix when he gets back. maybe he isn't home yet, he said sth about going to switzerland and then to london again, so maybe it takes a while until he's back in canada. :wink2:

Yeah I doubt he's home yet...maybe in a few more days? I can't remember his whole schedule he told us - it seems so long ago now! :blink:

yup, where is he? he was staying at the same hostel room as me and he told me he had joined the MFC the same evening and that he would post his pix when he gets back. maybe he isn't home yet, he said sth about going to switzerland and then to london again, so maybe it takes a while until he's back in canada.

Switzerland ?? Haven't seen him here :roftl: But If I see him I tell you :thumb_yello::wink2:

I only seen him that one day....:blink:

Here's another shot.

IMG_0142.jpg

Aw cool pic :wub2: .. Who is the one between Petra and Long ? I'm sorry I still can't recognize everyone:blush-anim-cl:

Cute. That was before the martinis. :naughty:

I know it's quite frightening but I don't even remeber that you were actually having sth to eat...(and at that point of the day I didn't have any alcohol)...I really wonder what was wrong with my mind then? :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

oh, so that means that he will be back in Canada sooner or later...

...and back on the MFC!! :punk:

Perhaps we should post a reward :naughty:

MISSING:

Fanatic of MIKA who instantly made friends with other Fanatics of MFC

Night of Hammersmith Cancellation at Bar 38 (Dec 3rd)

Reward:

To experience his enthusiasm as a new MFC member

:lmao:

hum......speed dating in front of Hammy-O, then went down to the pub ......

you bastards

You say the darndest things! Sometimes it makes me go :shocked: . Other times it makes me go :naughty: or :lol3: or even :blink:

but ... you are married, aren't you ?

jesus christ, i really don't understand this world sometime

Yes. I'm married..but I don't understand...This is one of those moments when my expression is like this :blink:

Long! I was standing with him in the line outside of the NYC gig in June!! He was nice, a bunch of us were playing games to make the time pass!

OMG! :shocked: He gets around! I think he is working undercover for MIKA! :naughty:

Long! I was standing with him in the line outside of the NYC gig in June!! He was nice, a bunch of us were playing games to make the time pass!

No way! :shocked::roftl:

I'm surprised he didn't know about the MFC earlier then.

I think he's planning to go to the LA show this time, so everyone keep an eye out. :naughty:

I think he is working undercover for MIKA! :naughty:

Yes he seemed thoroughly convinced that we knew the yellow brick road to find the wiz. :fisch:

I think it was just an attempt to get us to incriminate ourselves in some way. :naughty: