Christine

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies,

Long sings: "I'm Here!"

I just came back from work in Florida and vacation in Europe so it's taken some time to settle back in. You're all sooooo amazing! I'm touch that you had a thread for me. I'm going to turn straight and marry everyone here! Thanks for the search party Christine, you found me safe and sound. I think you get a reward:wink2:

The site was sooooooooooo huge and you can get lost inside this place and I needed some time to figure out how this worked. It took for a week to figure out the private messages.

I posted my pictures on myspace...yes....I don't use myspace but I did it for you ladies. Also I kept my promise and registered with this site the minute I came back from the wild party we all had that night. I had such a fun time and you ladies know how to have a wicked time!!!!!!!!! I still have my heart necklace hanging in my room and glowsticks – Thanks Petra:thumb_yello:

my myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/backpacker905

my facebook: search for Long Le in the LONDON network.

I'm sooooooooo excited to be here and I love you all so much!

Stay beautiful and stay gorgeous! :flowers2:

-Long:wub2:

Hey ladies,

I just came back from work in Florida and vacation in Europe so it's taken some time to settle back in. You're all sooooo amazing! I'm touch that you had a thread for me. I'm going to turn straight and marry everyone here! Thanks for the search party Christine, you found me safe and sound. I think you get a reward:wink2:

The site was sooooooooooo huge and you can get lost inside this place and I needed some time to figure out how this worked. It took for a week to figure out the private messages.

I posted my pictures on myspace...yes....I don't use myspace but I did it for you ladies. Also I kept my promise and registered with this site the minute I came back from the wild party we all had that night. I had such a fun time and you ladies know how to have a wicked time!!!!!!!!! I still have my heart necklace hanging in my room and glowsticks – Thanks Petra:thumb_yello:

It's the famous Long! People you've never met have heard all about you. Fuggedabout that Mika kid, you're the one that we want! :naughty:

I heard a rumour your going to be at a date (or dates?) on the upcoming North American tour - is that true?!

He's alive and well!

I guess you don't need an introduction...

Glad you finally posted your first post - you've lost your MFC virginity now. :naughty:

And sorry, I would marry you too, but I'm already married (and if I wasn't, I discovered recently that I'm into monkey business anyway). :naughty:

Hope to see you around town - literally!

Hey Long!

Glad to see you on here! :punk:

Sent you a friends invitation on myspace...Great idea you set the page up for us :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Can't wait to see the pix...

PS: Like Sienna I'd also like to know if you're planning to come back to London in February?! :wink2:

Hey ladies,

Hey long!!! Remember me from the line in NYC?!!!

Hey ladies,

Hello beauty!!

Happy you arrived home safe and well. We missed you so badly!!

Don´t leave us, ok? :bleh:

xxx

LOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took your bloody time didntcha!!!!

I'm Caroline, and we briefly met at Hammersmith Apollo. I was wearing a black coat with a pink dress, white tights and black shoes! :roftl: what a first meeting!

NO that IS NOT SUZY! :sneaky2::naughty:

I believe its JackieXX.

Oh I was wondering if that was Jackie. I was sure I'd seen/heard her arrive in the afternoon but couldn't quite remember what she looked like.

Jackie where are you? I need confirmation.

Hello Long! Well you are apparently no graphomaniac like the rest of us here.. but never mind, still I`m glad you are here! I looked on your Myspace.. "the cancellation was a blessing in disguise" well ok, as long as we got the second chance in February. BTW your BF is sweet, and you are too!

You are welcome to visit our Gay thread, you might meet there some people you know from London:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10485