Longing for Long

Christine

Ah right - thought he was an mfcer.

i told him to enter but i'm not sure if he has already done it :blink::naughty: maybe it wasnt a good idea to FIRST confront him with the real MFCers and THEN make him enter the MFC :naughty:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies,

Long sings: "I'm Here!"

I just came back from work in Florida and vacation in Europe so it's taken some time to settle back in. You're all sooooo amazing! I'm touch that you had a thread for me. I'm going to turn straight and marry everyone here! Thanks for the search party Christine, you found me safe and sound. I think you get a reward:wink2:

The site was sooooooooooo huge and you can get lost inside this place and I needed some time to figure out how this worked. It took for a week to figure out the private messages.

I posted my pictures on myspace...yes....I don't use myspace but I did it for you ladies. Also I kept my promise and registered with this site the minute I came back from the wild party we all had that night. I had such a fun time and you ladies know how to have a wicked time!!!!!!!!! I still have my heart necklace hanging in my room and glowsticks – Thanks Petra:thumb_yello:

my myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/backpacker905

my facebook: search for Long Le in the LONDON network.

I'm sooooooooo excited to be here and I love you all so much!

Stay beautiful and stay gorgeous! :flowers2:

-Long:wub2:

WELCOME BACK!!!! well not really back cause its your first post! lol but u know what i mean =P

hi, long!!! I'm the redhead with ringmaster costume!! how brilliant to have ya finally here on forum! :punk: look forward to see ya again, will ya be in london in feb..?

and yes, pls share your amazing pics from the fab london days.. :wub2:

hi, long!!! I'm the redhead with ringmaster costume!! how brilliant to have ya finally here on forum! :punk: look forward to see ya again, will ya be in london in feb..?

and yes, pls share your amazing pics from the fab london days.. :wub2:

Hun, check out his myspace. ID is "backpacker905"

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about the North American concerts. What sucks is that I won't be in Toronto when Mika comes, I'll be in California and when Mika comes to California, I will be in Toronto. It looks like Mika and I are Romeo and Juliet!

I guess I'm Romeo cause I'm searching for him far and wide. He's my princess!

I'm going to fly down to NYC to catch the concert but the tickets are sold out so if anyone has an extra ticket or knows when they are going to release more tickets, please please please let this asian boy know! I'll love you for life and I will give you hugs and kisses whenever you wish!

In regards to the MIKA concert in London, I haven't mailed my ticket for a refund yet but I'm not sure if I can afford going back to London again until April/May. I still have a week to decide if I should go or not.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Can't wait to rock, scream, cry, dance, sing and laugh in NYC!!!!!!! We are going to turn that place upside down!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about the North American concerts. What sucks is that I won't be in Toronto when Mika comes, I'll be in California and when Mika comes to California, I will be in Toronto. It looks like Mika and I are Romeo and Juliet!

I guess I'm Romeo cause I'm searching for him far and wide. He's my princess!

I'm going to fly down to NYC to catch the concert but the tickets are sold out so if anyone has an extra ticket or knows when they are going to release more tickets, please please please let this asian boy know! I'll love you for life and I will give you hugs and kisses whenever you wish!

In regards to the MIKA concert in London, I haven't mailed my ticket for a refund yet but I'm not sure if I can afford going back to London again until April/May. I still have a week to decide if I should go or not.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Can't wait to rock, scream, cry, dance, sing and laugh in NYC!!!!!!! We are going to turn that place upside down!

Oh Dear!

Long loose with the mfc in NYC?

Ive already seen what happens when these two elements collide!

Oh Long I will reply to you later but let me know if you're going to London. I'm trying to make it too! Would love it if you came. If not I'd love your ticket :wink2:

I gave mine up thinking I'd never even consider going back, but who could resist? Mika x 3 and all those MFCers.

I haven't made a final decision either but really want to go. Hope you can make it too.

Oh Long I will reply to you later but let me know if you're going to London. I'm trying to make it too! Would love it if you came. If not I'd love your ticket :wink2:

I gave mine up thinking I'd never even consider going back, but who could resist? Mika x 3 and all those MFCers.

I haven't made a final decision either but really want to go. Hope you can make it too.

Christine - you ARE coming to London :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, any news on this recording of Mika on the phone?

awww.. please, someone lend a hand to long for the NYC concert!!! :boxed:

(romeo and juliet: you cracked me up!! imagines mika in renassancial dress with long braids... :roftl: )

I really wish ya the best luck for getting to see mika in NYC!! :punk: you so deserve it!

he should held a concert just for ya, for having come all the way from canada just for 1 gig and missed that too!! :boxed: you won the I-have-been-dumped-by-mika competition that nite and there were some hard competitors, me included... :naughty:

(romeo and juliet: you cracked me up!! imagines mika in renassancial dress with long braids... :roftl: )

I really wish ya the best luck for getting to see mika in NYC!! :punk: you so deserve it!

he should held a concert just for ya, for having come all the way from canada just for 1 gig and missed that too!! :boxed: you won the I-have-been-dumped-by-mika competition that nite and there were some hard competitors, me included... :naughty:

Not sure if he'd be interested in trying stubhub.com?

Lowest price goes at $160 now, they raised it.:boxed:

I love you! I normally don't win anything but i can't believe I won the "I-have-been-dumped-by-mika" competition. That's top honour!

I'll tell Mika when I see him.

Hey Christine,

I want to go to London sooooooooooooo bad. I have the tickets in an envelope ready to be mailed. I'm too afraid to mail it cause I really want to go...really really really want to go!

:lmfao: I'll give Mika my dress if I find something else to wear to the future gigs! :lmao: He would have to get his own wig though.

Go to London, Long. :wink2:

Hey Christine,

I want to go to London sooooooooooooo bad. I have the tickets in an envelope ready to be mailed. I'm too afraid to mail it cause I really want to go...really really really want to go!

Come to London!!!! :D

You'll really regret it if you don't!