The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Hi Verandah posse, Blue Sky and the rest of the Aussies. (Sorry to lump you all together but I can't quite remember who's here).

Well, we've hit our download limit *sobs* so I'm madly bookmarking everything in sight to watch when we have speed again. I would so love to hear what you all sound like but will have to wait about a week:shocked: Oh, and M-I-L arrives on Wednesday for Christmas so who know when I'll actually get back on here to look at all this stuff. Middle of January after she's gone, probably!

Enough whinging. *tries to think sweetness and light* *settles for propping eyes open with toothpicks instead* Just carry on partying around me, I'll vague in and out every now and then, and maybe make the occasional pertinent comment, but don't count on it.

Oh and Armande..... I LIKE MY SIGGY TOO!! I really love this photo of him. Talk about a startled fawn look. Just too darling for words.

Oh, gosh, I can tell I'm tired, I'm starting to get loud again. *no officer, I promise, I wasn't drinking at all*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was meant to go to bed but.. Happikali, Soangel, Kelzy and Mouselle had other plans.. they gathered outside me and Rainbow Sky's window holding candles and eerily chanted "OPEN YOUR CURTAIN".. I screamed the loudest ofcourse and in no effort to disappoint the hungry crowd, they did indeed follow up with an encore and opened our bedroom door and cracked out some party poppers... TWICE!!!

So I've decided.. if you can't beat em.. JOIN EM! So now I'm awake.. Not sleeping.. :das: ...

Good morning, aussies!

I've been told that today is the day that the verandahs go home.:tears:

It was a great time while it lasted, I'm sure. And I must find this video everyone is talking about.

Thanks for everyone's support in the last couple of days; it means a lot to both myself and Jack. Love you all!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Good morning, aussies!

I've been told that today is the day that the verandahs go home.:tears:

It was a great time while it lasted, I'm sure. And I must find this video everyone is talking about.

Thanks for everyone's support in the last couple of days; it means a lot to both myself and Jack. Love you all!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Glad to hear you are okay- wow, what a terrible experince- really glad it all ended okay :huglove:

Morning everyone.

Yes, it is offical, today is leaving day *cries a little*

Noone wants to go, it has been a magical weekend.

But a few hundred photos (each :mf_rosetinted:) later, and promises to share recollections, videos and photos with each other, and a million happy memories, I don't think this will be a weekend we will easily forget.

*mushy mushy :wub2:*

Hi guys. Hope you all travel safe.

Sounds like I'm the first one home - having the shortest trip helps!

I had a lovely windy drive thru beautiful countryside, and even had time for a 10 minute bushwalk on a misty (rainy) mountain!

Home is nice to come back to, but I am already missing the peaceful Verandah!

Hugs to Happikali and every MFCer in reading distance!

:biggrin2: HELLO my dear, dear Verandah buddies !!!:wub2:

I'm really glad you arrived home safely Mouselle ... sound's like you had a lovely trip home ..... I slept all day ...:wink2::naughty:

Now I wait to hear that everyone else has arrived home safely too ..... :wub2:

Tired out from your awesome weekend, HK?:naughty:

Two down, five to go. They all better turn up safely. *pulls out lebanese dressing gown*

Tired out from your awesome weekend, HK?:naughty:

Two down, five to go. They all better turn up safely. *pulls out lebanese dressing gown*

hehe *turns nightlight on*

'tis good to hear you, soangel, and mouselle are back safe

hey, welcome back artsy :huglove:

im a only lab assistant, but we were being inducted today, so we got a tour and all the formalities

Oh, that sounds cool! And thanks!:huglove: I'm glad to be back! (On MFC, anyways. I don't get to go home until tomorrow, and that's IF everything checks out.) I hope your new job is always that interesting!

RBSKY reporting back to base...

I arrived home safely at 5:15 pm (thank you Tegan :wub2: ).

HK, Thank you for sharing the verandah with us and for a great weekend, and thank you to everyone for making it so fun. You are all awesome. :wub2:

Hiya RBSKY!! Ok, amending my earlier post. Now it's three down, four to go. The lebanese mother in me is calming down a bit.:naughty:

RBSKY reporting back to base...

I arrived home safely at 5:15 pm (thank you Tegan :wub2: ).

HK, Thank you for sharing the verandah with us and for a great weekend, and thank you to everyone for making it so fun. You are all awesome. :wub2:

Awwww .... thank you RBSKY :wub2: I MISS YOU ALL !!!:tears:

Oh, that sounds cool! And thanks!:huglove: I'm glad to be back! (On MFC, anyways. I don't get to go home until tomorrow, and that's IF everything checks out.) I hope your new job is always that interesting!

Hiya RBSKY!! Ok, amending my earlier post. Now it's three down, four to go. The lebanese mother in me is calming down a bit.:naughty:

Hiya Artsy ..... glad to you are gonna be ok .....:thumb_yello:

Awwww .... thank you RBSKY :wub2: I MISS YOU ALL !!! :tears:

I miss you already too. :tears:

How about a threeeew for your caaarch? :naughty:

*nods off* I am verra verra tired... thanks to CERTAIN PEOPLES DURING THE NIGHT THAT HAUNTED ME AND SHOT ME WITH PARTY POPPERS. :sneaky2:

I'm sending the dry cleaning bill to you.

AAAAND... to certain other peoples that planned to wake me up and do other things.... I also have to say to you... not naming any names... DC AND SOANGEL.... when you plot something against someone, do NOT discuss it outside the open door of the victim that may or may not actually be asleep. :sneaky2::naughty:

I miss you already too. :tears:

How about a threeeew for your caaarch? :naughty:

*nods off* I am verra verra tired... thanks to CERTAIN PEOPLES DURING THE NIGHT THAT HAUNTED ME AND SHOT ME WITH PARTY POPPERS. :sneaky2:

I'm sending the dry cleaning bill to you.

AAAAND... to certain other peoples that planned to wake me up and do other things.... I also have to say to you... not naming any names... DC AND SOANGEL.... when you plot something against someone, do NOT discuss it outside the open door of the victim that may or may not actually be asleep.

:roftl: Or a Beeeeeeeeuuuuuuddddummmmm !!!

Thank you HK!!:wub2:

Alright, it's half past midnight, I think it's time for this honorary Mikamite to be off. Armande, I put you in charge of worrying over the troublesome children.

FY&GN, everyone!:sleep_1:

FY & GN Sweety !!! :huglove: