The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SD. Glad you had fun anyway. Umm, biggest thing was probably Scut's reaction to hearing Mika cancelled. My night's been fairly quiet and I'm about to say goodnight for the second time after running up the shop to get milk. Talk tomorrow(?? maybe?? Mother in law arrives tomorrow:shocked: )

Hi SD. Glad you had fun anyway. Umm, biggest thing was probably Scut's reaction to hearing Mika cancelled. My night's been fairly quiet and I'm about to say goodnight for the second time after running up the shop to get milk. Talk tomorrow(?? maybe?? Mother in law arrives tomorrow:shocked: )

Okay.

Well I won't be online until pretty late tomorrow night because of work and then Carols By Candlelight.

Goodnight! :biggrin2:

Ohh I saw some more yesterday , prettyyy aussie girls :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: How !! Where !! ....... who ..... :sneaky2:

Oh yes....well there goes the fun in tormenting you.

(even though I know one of the photos I told Teegs she could show you :naughty:)

:sneaky2:

Back from the shop and I just had to post this cos it seemed a bit freaky to me. *cues twilight zone music*

This afternoon, after doing Christmas shopping, when I hopped in the car the tail end of some song was on and then the very next song that came on was GK. Not freaky, just coincidence, right? Well, when I hopped in the car just now to go up the shops, the tail end of some song was on and the very next song that came on was Happy Ending. Both times if I hadn't hopped in the car right then I wouldn't have heard Mika at all today on the radio, and considering how much I don't hear him on the radio usually (unless it's a chart show or I request it), I just found this freaky. Cos the window of opportunity for me to hear him on radio today was small as I've been out and busy and heard practically none.

I know it's still coincidence, but such a pleasant coincidence. In fact, this afternoon in the car how tired I was caught up with me and I was feeling lousy and when GK came on, I cranked it right up, my toddler yelled "It's Grace Kelly" and then we both sang along to it while tears rolled down my cheeks. Happy/tired tears, but I was just feeling so grateful that I found him cos he impacts me every time I hear him.

Awwwww CD ..... that's lovely ...... :biggrin2: .....

Sorry I was away tonight guys ..... had to go do RL ..... :wink2:

Hi guys, just wanted to say goodnight before I turn in, have to be up at 630 for a conference call tomorrow morning :boxed: and have had to send all my friends from my mothers group home from having drinkies so I could sleep.... it was great to catch up with them though and bitch about children and husbands :roftl:

Will probably be on early tom morning (whilst I am supposed to be listening in on my conference call :thumb_yello::naughty: )

Night all!

is anyone feeling unloved on these forums lately, or is it just me.......I feel there are a couple of people (not Aussies, naturally!) that really annoy me and some people are downright mean to each other. Especially on that stupid "joke" thread about his sexuality. Why do people have to fight and pick on each other? I must be a peace loving hippie at heart!!

And thats SO BAD about him cancelling the V Festival!!!

not the "monster in law" on that note im off to swing a machete around (need to after thinkin bout mother in law)

WOOOT!!!

150 posts for me!

I claim that 150 posts for a Mouselle is definitely equal to 1000 posts for anyone else!

PARTY!

Biggest disappointment for today is the MIKA CANCELS V news.

I reckon MIKA couldn't get studio time when they wanted and when all participating musicians were available. It's pretty late to be booking studios now for March. Major bands have got their tours booked up to April next year already, so if they were doing albums, they would have to have slotted them into the studio time by now.

Now, Mouselle, anyone, how does one go about selling V tickets one prebought??? HELP!!!

I have faith Mika will get to Aus, and I'll happily take a new album any time! I was so disappointed when he said in the Live Lounge that there might not even be a new album in 2008! (Liar, liar, pants on fire!)

I'm going to hang on to my tix until at least mid Jan, and hope the festivals are sold out so ebay might even get me a profit...

is anyone feeling unloved on these forums lately, or is it just me.......I feel there are a couple of people (not Aussies, naturally!) that really annoy me and some people are downright mean to each other. Especially on that stupid "joke" thread about his sexuality. Why do people have to fight and pick on each other? I must be a peace loving hippie at heart!!

And thats SO BAD about him cancelling the V Festival!!!

I know what you mean. I ignore them and stay out of threads such as those; it's not worth my time to read trash like that.

Yeah, there are a lot of threads out there that I just don't bother going into- waste of my time which have nothing to do with Mika.

And yes, we are all still bummed about V :thumbdown:

Morning all....

I am awake early enough to say morning today :naughty:

How is everyone on this morning (I would say lovely but its overcast and icky.)

I enroll in my course today. Plain Arts student no longer, I'm now Education/Arts :biggrin2: (once I enroll)

Hiya Soy!! *pretends she isn't already chatting on msn*

It's still pouring rain here. Rather gloomy. Perfect xmas weather.

*pretends she isn't talking on msn either*

No rain here yet,

It isn't 27-40C so it isn't Christmas weather here either

Hiya Jolene! Are you here today?:naughty:

:naughty: sort of!

I am actually waiting for my plane- it has been delayed an hour so I have had to stock up on some food and magazines. But it also means I won't get into Adelaide til late this afternoon and I won't get all my work done :thumbdown:

Hey Everyone

Its drizzling rain here... a bit pitiful really

:(

but you get that

Is it very hot up your way?

Welcome, btw!

Ju-Ju Lea.. I have added you to the list of Mikamites. :thumb_yello:

Mouselle, congratulations on reaching 150 posts!!! :groupwave:

*waves hello to everyone*

soangel, how did you say I could copy the codes for the front page, instead of doing it the long way every time?

Also, does anyone have a copy of the itunes festival? And if so, would I be able to get a copy?

Hey Everyone

Its drizzling rain here... a bit pitiful really

:(

but you get that

Welcome! Are you real aussie or honorary aussie?

:naughty: sort of!

I am actually waiting for my plane- it has been delayed an hour so I have had to stock up on some food and magazines. But it also means I won't get into Adelaide til late this afternoon and I won't get all my work done :thumbdown:

Is it very hot up your way?

Welcome, btw!

Ick, delayed planes....hate those.:thumbdown:

Ju-Ju Lea.. I have added you to the list of Mikamites. :thumb_yello:

Mouselle, congratulations on reaching 150 posts!!! :groupwave:

*waves hello to everyone*

soangel, how did you say I could copy the codes for the front page, instead of doing it the long way every time?

Also, does anyone have a copy of the itunes festival? And if so, would I be able to get a copy?

Click the edit button on the post and copy everything into a word document.

Or click quote and copy everything (except the quote codes) into a word document. Either one works.

Btw Mouselle congrats on 150, I didn't get around to saying it yet.