The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i wont get tired of seeing that picture anytime soon

yep, i am as ready as i will ever be i guess, i am in bed with my laptop now so anything that isn't done won't be getting done, lol

that is so cool that you film your kids! (will they be making it onto funniest home videos anytime soon? :naughty:)

i guess i should go now, otherwise santa won't come :lmfao:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi Mikamites.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well, it's past midnight here so i can officially say it. Hope you all have a lovely day, get lots of pressies that you want (particularly those of us waiting patiently for the DVD) and enjoy the time with your family and friends.

yep, i am as ready as i will ever be i guess, i am in bed with my laptop now so anything that isn't done won't be getting done, lol

that is so cool that you film your kids! (will they be making it onto funniest home videos anytime soon? :naughty:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

yeah, well I have just put Kenzie back into bed for the 5th time....

I am hoping there is no footage which could make it onto funniest home videos, but I guess time will tell. Have to drag all the presents out of the car in a little while (just hope we don't get caught!)

Hi Mikamites.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well, it's past midnight here so i can officially say it. Hope you all have a lovely day, get lots of pressies that you want (particularly those of us waiting patiently for the DVD) and enjoy the time with your family and friends.

thanks CD!

are you ready to put all your pressies out?

We are expecting 28 Degrees Celsius on Christmas.

And yeah, you're right. About it being Boba wearing Jango's outfit and the fact that you are more of a nerd than I am! :naughty:

Goodnight nico_collard!

True... verra true... but I'm proud to admit it! ANd I'm a bit of a Start Trek: Voyager nerd too... and Xbox nerd... Apparently males are impressed when you say you own a xbox 360...

*sneaks in and puts Christmas tree up as a surprise for the mikamites*

BIGMUNGATREE.jpg

Awwwww... pretties!

It will be Christmas Day in 6 and a 1/2 hours. How did that happen?

I actually don't feel Christmassy in the slightest. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Tonight, I shall be watching the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.

*does highland fling*

But.. But... I missed it! :tears:

*begins sword dancing*

*thinks of special name for the sword dancing dance*

sweet dreams! I hope you put cookies and milk for Santa!

Santa gets beer and fruitcake here...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi Mikamites.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Yep... couldn't help it... now I'm going to go to bed... I worked from 9am... and worked till 7:30pm... and was a good little girl and went to Mass too! *is proud of self*

Okies... time to sleep... night all!

Hubby and I have done each other's santa sacks (yes I know we're a bit old, but we still do them), I've done MIL's (cos SIL gave me all this stuff to put in), done toddler girl, but we let 11yr old son stay up and watch Hogfather and so was waiting for him to go to sleep (insomniac that he is). He does know it's us btw, but still want him to have surprises, besides I was making jelly cakes and waiting for the jelly to cool. The stuff under the tree is already there, but needs to be spread out nice, it's kind of stacked at the moment.

*sigh* just sat there and drooled over my siggy for a moment, before I go back to kitchen and remembered I had something to tell. I'm having really freaky Mika moments with the radio in the car at present. Saturday I took MIL to SIL's for dinner. We hop in the car, HE is on. Sunday, we come out of church, hop in the car, HE is on. Yesterday (just) I hop in the car to buzz out to the shops, HE is on. And the weirdest part of all is that it's at about the same point in the song each time. I keep missing the beginning and the first verse. Bizarre. But the great thing is that HE is on this station at least once a day, more on days with some sort of chart show in the evening. Every day is fairly high rotation, isn't it?

Santa gets beer and fruitcake here...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Yep... couldn't help it... now I'm going to go to bed... I worked from 9am... and worked till 7:30pm... and was a good little girl and went to Mass too! *is proud of self*

Okies... time to sleep... night all!

Oh! And do the reindeers get a bit of whisky ? :roftl:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

True... verra true... but I'm proud to admit it! ANd I'm a bit of a Start Trek: Voyager nerd too... and Xbox nerd... Apparently males are impressed when you say you own a xbox 360...

That's probably true. I was talking to this guy about my Xbox 360 and my favourite games and he seemed pretty impressed.. :naughty:

Wow! 1800pst-ish for me!

Can I get a nice pixie too ? :das:

absolutly :biggrin2:

Have a masochistic Christmas and a harmful New Year, everyone!

:wub2:

merry christmas to you too!

i have liveICM it is the best thing i got this year :naughty: i know it isn't going to make it out of our dvd player for a while

actually, mika [probably comming to aus in 2009 suits me quite well, i shall be at uni, in a capital city and be able to do my own thing (wait around for hours before and after the gig :naughty: )

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

That's probably true. I was talking to this guy about my Xbox 360 and my favourite games and he seemed pretty impressed.. :naughty:

merry christmas S-D! :naughty: was he any good looking?

haha this is what my grandma said about mika; 'oh he doesn't look too bad, his pants are a bit tight though, everything is on display'

Well, I am absolutely spent. Hope everyone else had tiring, but great, days too!

What did Santa bring you all?

I got a portable dvd player (moreso for the kids!) that we can take when we go on holidays in a few weeks- am sooooo excited!