The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

He he I'm posting all over the place too coz I don't start work til 5 and don't know what to do with myself...

I've been watching tv all morning and will probably take a break for lunch when Scrubs finishes at 2. I'm such a couch potato - I'm curled up on the lounge with my laptop and a blankie and a packet of chips :blink:

I don't work at all today! Such a rare occurrence (the spelling of occurrence looks really wrong there. But I think it's right)..

I love Scrubs. It's hilarious! But I love House more. :naughty:

Hello English Rose! :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I don't watch tv enough to be able to follow a show... I'll go through phases where I'll watch a show regularly for a little while and then I'll stop and come back to it months later and be totally lost - I always end up buying the DVDs

Yeh, I don't watch tv enough to be able to follow a show... I'll go through phases where I'll watch a show regularly for a little while and then I'll stop and come back to it months later and be totally lost - I always end up buying the DVDs

Yeah, I'm too addicted to the internet to remember what days my favourite shows are on. I also can't handle cliffhangers, esecially when I *know* the next episode has already been released in America/UK. I am a somewhat obsessive TV show downloader...

Yeah, I'm too addicted to the internet to remember what days my favourite shows are on. I also can't handle cliffhangers, esecially when I *know* the next episode has already been released in America/UK. I am a somewhat obsessive TV show downloader...

*offers to tape for OkD*

I would be a serial downloader if I knew how to download tv shows! I am soooo technologically inept.

Showing my age now, huh? He he I'm only 19 but oh so useless on a computer :boxed:

*claps hands* Someone my age who knows just as much as me! YAY!

Anyways, hi everyone. How are you lovely aussies tonight?

*silently curses artsy fartsy and her superiorly television-ed counrty*

Yeah, it's something like you open them in some kind of program ... I don't know where it came from, or how it works, I just know how to get the torrents and how to open them.

Technologically-versed brothers ... lovely aren't they?

Our TV is getting better, we aren't as far behind the US as we used to be but it still gets annoying at times!!

It also sucks that we don't get SNL here. Sometimes it's on cable but they are usually really old reruns from when Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey used to do Weekend Update (I love Jimmy Fallon...) but yeh, our TV needs a massive overhaul!

I'm watching the OC at the moment on cable and Marissa is still alive and well... gahhhh

:lmao:

Should we add incest to your list of crimes?

I guess it's not as bad as some of the other crimes on my list :fisch:

But my list is still shorter than yours :wink2:

Morning all.... I am packed (believe it or not, though in an hour or so I'll start worrying about what I haven't packed.) Managed to jam too many clothes into one suitcase (but this way Im prepared)

Now just wasting time, while I wait for my brother to put in my new car stereo (which has been problematic already)

Laptop is still dead :thumbdown:

*slaps laptop*

Bec, I hope you have a great time!!!!!!! Will miss you heaps :huglove:

Woohoo number 45!

Thanks Rainbow Sky!

Oh and Cash Cab is over now :( I'm watching Whose Line Is It Anyway now... Wayne Brady is a comic GENIUS!

HI Minda! Cash cab is pretty good..

I love whose line.. I agree, Wayne Brady is genius! And Ryan and Colin are hilarious together :naughty:

Anyways, hi everyone. How are you lovely aussies tonight?

Daughtah!!!!!!!! Good!! how are you??

I guess it's not as bad as some of the other crimes on my list :fisch:

But my list is still shorter than yours :wink2:

*slaps laptop*

Bec, I hope you have a great time!!!!!!! Will miss you heaps :huglove:

HI Minda! Cash cab is pretty good..

I love whose line.. I agree, Wayne Brady is genius! And Ryan and Colin are hilarious together :naughty:

Daughtah!!!!!!!! Good!! how are you??

Perfect timing :sneaky2::sneaky2: I g2g now :tears:

He he I'm posting all over the place too coz I don't start work til 5 and don't know what to do with myself...

I've been watching tv all morning and will probably take a break for lunch when Scrubs finishes at 2. I'm such a couch potato - I'm curled up on the lounge with my laptop and a blankie and a packet of chips :blink:

Oh, I like the sound of being curled up on the couch with chips............

thankye. :naughty: what I wouldnt' give to be there right now. I think it's snowing...

Oh, snow- how cool *looks outside at dead grass, plants, animals and anything else that ventures outside for too long....*

I would be a serial downloader if I knew how to download tv shows! I am soooo technologically inept.

Showing my age now, huh? He he I'm only 19 but oh so useless on a computer :boxed:

Mu hubby showed me how to do it, but am behind with Prison Break and Heroes, and don't think I have seen any of this season of House. Have some serious catching up to do (it's cause I am always on here!)

Glad to see another WA'er on here OkD!!

I lived in Perth for a year when I was a baby... my parents wanted to move there but we have too much family in Sydney... kinda wish we had coz its so pretty there.

Oh and I love your name Jolene, reminds me of the song, which I LOVE!

well im catching a plane to syd at 5pm, have a good new yrs everyone

oh and one discussion that caught my eye earlier in the thread that im very passionate about was the "tan" one and the new ad.... (NC u might realise who wrote this on your my space now), but ill leave everyone with this comment

"90% of premature ageing is caused by the sun"