Mika on Graham Norton again?

babspanky

I wasn't talking about Mika being picky with TV shows, I was talking about Graham and how he has nothing to do with the final cut of his own show. I know what you mean about appearing on shows that showcase Mika's musical talent, and this is why I'm so miffed at So! for cutting so much of Relax out!

I was chatting to Mika and one of his mates after the show about Patrick Wolf as my sister was his tour manager at the time of the Somerset House gig - I think he's an idiot, Mika's mate didn't seem to enthralled and neither did Mika. My sister agrees that it's a case of the big green eyed monster with Patirck... maybe if he did his thing and that was it instead of calling people names (including his own fans), he might have a bit more coverage instead of being known as "that w@nker that slagged off Mika through jealousy" (as he's known in my house).

I can understand that Mika wants to pick and choose the shows he's on. There is a lot of jealousy from certain quarters who don't have the talent in their whole bodies, that Mika has in his little fingernail. I'd hate to see him on with Peter and Jordan. Peter would be okay. He'd want to ask about his music, but we all know what Jordan would ask him about!

So no, it wouldn't do for Mika to go on just any show, but for him to go onto a show, not long after he's been ill, only to have his song cut short and have no interview footage shown, is terrible, and not fair to Mika. The two women who were feathure on the show were rubbish, especially the older one, who clearly thinks she's funny, but definately is NOT.

LOve today, from Marilyn

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand that Mika wants to pick and choose the shows he's on. There is a lot of jealousy from certain quarters who don't have the talent in their whole bodies, that Mika has in his little fingernail. I'd hate to see him on with Peter and Jordan. Peter would be okay. He'd want to ask about his music, but we all know what Jordan would ask him about!

So no, it wouldn't do for Mika to go on just any show, but for him to go onto a show, not long after he's been ill, only to have his song cut short and have no interview footage shown, is terrible, and not fair to Mika. The two women who were feathure on the show were rubbish, especially the older one, who clearly thinks she's funny, but definately is NOT.

LOve today, from Marilyn

You're joking right, Marilyn? She was hilarious IMO!

Thanks for writing in. I hope others do too. Your email is fantastic. Mika IS the best selling male artist of 2007, and should be treated much better than they have treated him.

My email basically said something similar. I said he was the best selling male artist of 2007 and he is never invited onto shows over here, so we were so disappointed at his interview being cut.

Like I said, I do hope others write in. They need to realise how popular Mika is!!

haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk

Love today from Marilyn

i missed it !!!!! :tears: is it on again in the week ?

LOve today, from Marilyn

I liked them both, and I really like Ashley Jensen. She seems so nice.