Mika on Graham Norton again?

babspanky

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should definitely take the penguin!! It would be hilarious. Mika would be bound to spot you and draw attention to you, it would be fabulous. Do it!!!!!

I think you should do it! :naughty:

OK, I'll have a chat with my big sis, and see what happens. If steam starts coming out of her ears, then I'll know it's not a good idea, if she starts talking about networking again, I'LL KNOW THAT SHE'S OKAY WITH IT.:roftl:

I guess the love for birds doesn't run in the family. :(

Don't get me wrong, she loves chickens, she used to have some to get her own eggs. She draws the line at dressing up as one though.:naughty:

Grrrrrrr... Bloody typical :mad3:

It's my Companies Christmas Party that evening, so I can't apply for tickets for this Waaahhh :sad:

Oooooo, suddenly feel like I have a bad cold coming on - perhaps I won't be able to make it into work that day LOL :wink2:

Hope you guys get tickets though!

*not jealous at ALL*

Jules

x

It's my Companies Christmas Party that evening, so I can't apply for tickets for this Waaahhh :sad:

Oooooo, suddenly feel like I have a bad cold coming on - perhaps I won't be able to make it into work that day LOL :wink2:

*not jealous at ALL*

Jules

x

Everyone seems to be ill at the moment...I'm sure you could blag your way out of work! :wink2:

I'm such a bad influence...I haven't been to uni this week :o

*not jealous at ALL*

Jules

x

Companie Christmas Party returns every year, a Mika-occasions like this: only once (sometimes twice) Grab it with both hands, I should say:naughty:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

why oh why did it have to be NOW, I am off work on the Weds but I gotta be IN work at 10am on the Thursday..... there's no way I could get back to near Middlesbrough from London in such a short time. (Holidays near to Christmas are such a no no and I wouldnt be able to keep it quiet so no point in trying to pull a sickie and they might even spot me in the audience and then I would get sacked) :crybaby:

POO POO POO

My 2nd in command boss probs likes Graham Norton cos he is er....*that way inclined* if you get me and has the same kinda humour too, dunno if he likes Mika though when he said "arn't you a bit OLD to be a Mika groupie Viv" :blink: and I said "of course I am but he is sooo dam pretty" he DID say "yeah he is I suppose".

pfft I need a room for the night, a train ticket, a ticket for grahame's show, and a miracle...oh well who knows, it IS nearly Christmas lol.

suppose I'll have to settle for watching it on TV then *sulks*