mika live lounge

hotdlp

Also, it's only my opinion, but I do find it a bit creepy that people have dropped presents at his front door....I mean it's his house! I think that we should leave that well alone before he starts thinking of ANY fan as a potential stalker type :sneaky2:.

I really don't feel comfortable with that at all.

One thing is giving him things when he's in a public situation, but going to his house I find very intrusive

I have to say that I was actually a bit shocked when I heard him saying that! In my opinion "actions" like that are too much an intrusion in his private life.

Of course all people who did so only wanted his best and didn't think about any possible negative effects...but I think that there simply has to be a certain degree of privacy which should be respected.

Again, just my opinion! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I was actually a bit shocked when I heard him saying that! In my opinion "actions" like that are too much an intrusion in his private life.

Of course all people who did so only wanted his best and didn't think about any possible negative effects...but I think that there simply has to be a certain degree of privacy which should be respected.

Again, just my opinion! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I agree with you!

Also, I didn't say it explicitly but, like you, I think that obviously nobody did it with a bad intention, but I don't think that it changes the result and the actual facts:

a-that they found out his home address, and

b-that they went there and dropped things off:blink:

What's next?

Waiting for him to come out and then "attack" him for autographs and chats?

Shame on people who can't draw the line :thumbdown:

Yes, I agree with you!

Also, I didn't say it explicitly but, like you, I think that obviously nobody did it with a bad intention, but I don't think that it changes the result and the actual facts:

a-that they found out his home address, and

b-that they went there and dropped things off:blink:

What's next?

Waiting for him to come out and then "attack" him for autographs and chats?

Shame on people who can't draw the line :thumbdown:

yeah, I hope your fears won't ever turn into reality...what a horror! :shocked:

Exactly. I mean, in that radio show, he would never have said: 'Eww, that is creepy' because it might have irritated people a lot, and for sure it was not done in bad intention. But I'm not sure if the 'amazing' in this place was a real one or more John Travolta :mf_rosetinted:

It's a bit of Catch-22 IMO. He can't say he finds it intrusive (IF so) because it might pull some people off, in first place the ones who were involved in the address investigation and gift-dropping actions.

On the other hand his approval of ideas like this will encourage people to proceed and take the next step. And from that point it will be more and more difficult to draw a line.

He still is very accessible, far more than it is known of other musicians, so why not stick to trying to catch him/say hello/give him stuff in places and at times when and where he is prepared for it?

Nobody with a 'normal', 'boring' job is delighted when being bothered by their customers on weekends, during their holidays, or when they're ill.

BUT I see that I may walk on thin ice with this statement, after all it is his life and he was not shy to say that people who walked up to him and asked if they could touch his hair need help. And I am confident that he dares to speak up if something goes too far.

So maybe he really appreciates the doorstep presents and the whole thing ... or maybe he has just given in already and put up with the fact that his private life is no more.

I listened to the whole interview yesterday when I was sick in bed :thumbdown:

I loved the interview:

I loved how he said that his fans are amazing :wub2:

and I don't think Avril is his favourite ^^ that was just a teasing

It's so cute when he says ...... Kind of.... Kind of

I love Muse ! I have all their albums... I think sometimes it´s a bit depressing sound but they really are good musicians !

Did he say violet wine ? from Jeff Buckley ?? Isn´t it lilac wine ? :roftl:

But they really talked sooo fast... I couldn't understand everything.. so I have a lot of questions ....

If you know the answer of one I would love to hear it :blush-anim-cl:

1. Once they talk about Oliver... Who is Oliver and what are they talking about there (I guess it's somewhere at the beginning)

2. On which gig was Jo the rabbit ? :blush-anim-cl:

3. Jo says something like "you know a lot about music..." then she says something other and then Mika says : You're good in being mean"... what did she say ?

4. What's all these "guilty plessure" talk about ??? Really didn't get that :blush-anim-cl:

5. What´s his favourite rock album ?

6. Who belongs this voice to that says something about a christmas song ? It´s like a girls voice who says goodbye ????

7. Mika says something about the money which he would give to someone who needs it and then he says another thing and everybody starts laughing... what did he say?

8.Who is Francis?? He is invited to Mikas Christmasparty ?:naughty:

9. What was the present he gave to her at the end... something that smokes?

I can only help with some sorry!

1. Once they talk about Oliver... Who is Oliver and what are they talking about there (I guess it's somewhere at the beginning)

It is a musical based on a book by Dickens

2. On which gig was Jo the rabbit ?

no idea sorry

3. Jo says something like "you know a lot about music..." then she says something other and then Mika says : You're good in being mean"... what did she say ?

no idea :blink:

4. What's all these "guilty plessure" talk about ??? Really didn't get that

guilty pleasure is a saying that describes something you like to do, but it is embarassing, like listening to bad music

don't remember

6. Who belongs this voice to that says something about a christmas song ? It´s like a girls voice who says goodbye ????

is it maybe one of the crew or something?

7. Mika says something about the money which he would give to someone who needs it and then he says another thing and everybody starts laughing... what did he say?

if it is 20 quid (more money than whatever the other one was) he would pocket it straight away without giving it to someone :naughty:

8.Who is Francis?? He is invited to Mikas Christmasparty ?

i think she is a friend of mika's

a toy robot

I can only help with some sorry!

It is a musical based on a book by Dickens

2. On which gig was Jo the rabbit ?

no idea sorry

no idea :blink:

4. What's all these "guilty plessure" talk about ??? Really didn't get that

guilty pleasure is a saying that describes something you like to do, but it is embarassing, like listening to bad music

don't remember

is it maybe one of the crew or something?

if it is 20 quid (more money than whatever the other one was) he would pocket it straight away without giving it to someone :naughty:

8.Who is Francis?? He is invited to Mikas Christmasparty ?

i think she is a friend of mika's

a toy robot

Jo Whiley was the rabbit for Radio 1's big weekend back in May.

The girls voice is Natalie who does the entertainment news, she's done a few interviews with Mika over the year.

Jo Whiley was the rabbit for Radio 1's big weekend back in May.

The girls voice is Natalie who does the entertainment news, she's done a few interviews with Mika over the year.

thanks for filling in the gaps! :biggrin2:

maybe i should watch it again :naughty:

One thing is giving him things when he's in a public situation, but going to his house I find very intrusive

quite truth, actually it could be Mika given the whip to Jo as a christmas present when he was visiting her massive den with blonde kids !!

I did like Jo though, I found her funny and friendly, and like Mika and her "connected" and had a good laugh, I can't really say anything bad about her! I liked her vibe and also the show.

yeah, i quite like her , she is very friendly and lovely (and her kids are adorable even they just spoke a bit :bleh: )

but i dun know why she spoke so fast , she tried to avoid any dead air moment :boxed: (esp the part she said about first knowing of him :blink:)

i think because she kept on saying he knows much about music?

banked :naughty:

haha, i also dun believe his FAVOURITE singer is Avril :biggrin2:

and who is daniel?

PS: OT about.......

i just found violet_sky and violetsky are 2 diff ppl......:blink:

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TODAY TO VOTE FOR GRACE KELLY AS THE UK RECORD OF THE YEAR. THE VOTING ENDS AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING (UK TIME) AND WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE BUT THE LEONA GANG HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER NIGHT AND THERE'S 2% TO GAIN NOW!!

i just found violet_sky and violetsky are 2 diff ppl......

:roftl: Well at the beginning it was easier.... in March, April there weren't so many members and we thought... well ok.. we have the same name but I guess everybody will realize that we aren't the same person but now I guess there is more confusion about that ... but I guess once everyone finds out :thumb_yello:

lol...yeah, don't get confused!

Once you know the difference it's pretty easy :naughty: *teasing the two violets*

:roftl: :roftl: But I guess you're right... ;):bleh:

yeah, i quite like her , she is very friendly and lovely (and her kids are adorable even they just spoke a bit :bleh: )

but i dun know why she spoke so fast , she tried to avoid any dead air moment :boxed: (esp the part she said about first knowing of him :blink:)

i think because she kept on saying he knows much about music?

banked :naughty:

haha, i also dun believe his FAVOURITE singer is Avril :biggrin2:

and who is daniel?

i just found violet_sky and violetsky are 2 diff ppl......:blink:

Jo is the greatest dj on the planet!LOL! Sorry just a bit biased, I think she's great.

She had actually called him an anorak as far as knowing a lot about music is concerned, which is why he said about her being mean.

Daniel is the builder who is making a mess, sorry redoing Mikas house.

It's all my fault. I didn't pay attention when I chose the ID :blush-anim-cl:

lol...yeah, don't get confused!

Once you know the difference it's pretty easy *teasing the two violets*

The difference as in... spelling or...? :sneaky2:

In case of doubt: The bad one is probably me. :mf_rosetinted:

Well at the beginning it was easier.... in March, April there weren't so many members and we thought... well ok.. we have the same name but I guess everybody will realize that we aren't the same person but now I guess there is more confusion about that ... but I guess once everyone finds out

:roftl: But I guess you're right... ;)

Everybody should have a light bulb moment once in a while :wink2:

I'm glad to be of service :lmao:

:roftl: Well at the beginning it was easier.... in March, April there weren't so many members and we thought... well ok.. we have the same name but I guess everybody will realize that we aren't the same person but now I guess there is more confusion about that ... but I guess once everyone finds out

:roftl: But I guess you're right... ;)

:mf_rosetinted: hmmm....tell me your name and I will tell you who you are! :naughty:

It's all my fault. I didn't pay attention when I chose the ID :blush-anim-cl:

The difference as in... spelling or...?

In case of doubt: The bad one is probably me.

well...I ws confused in the beginning as well :blush-anim-cl: