A. Clay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That picture of Mika kissing a big girl is a bit scary ! :P XD

Does he really kiss her, or does he just give her a kiss on her cheak, by exident on her mouth XD ??

I think it's the last :P. I hope (A)...

I wouldn't read too much into it. It's not exactly passionate. Just a peck between friends.

Love today, from Marilyn

2001979129538876284_rs.jpg2001962257359486858_rs.jpg2001982353503425335_rs.jpg2001900312214256994_rs.jpg2001920247819310199_rs.jpg

^who's that girl?^

it's a pic from glansto. there was a competition: who wanted to get married there, could have her hen nite with mika (I mean mika taking part, you dirty minds...:roftl: ). that's the girl. there are also other hilarious shots of her and mika totally drunk LMAO :biggrin2:

it's a pic from glansto. there was a competition: who wanted to get married there, could have her hen nite with mika (I mean mika taking part, you dirty minds...:roftl: ). that's the girl. there are also other hilarious shots of her and mika totally drunk LMAO :biggrin2:

I never saw those pictures before.

Care to share?:wink2:

sigh I cannot find them. :boxed:

I remember at least 3. the one you posted. one of mika sipping on a drink visibily drunk, and another. in one he was lifting his VERY muddy wellies for the photographer to picture..

maybe someone can find them quicker than me and post them..? :blink:

Gd pics:thumb_yello:

2001962257359486858_rs.jpg

Thank you !!!!!! i'll take 'Granny' back

This one is so 'jar la lai'

that's my favourite Thai word ... can be used on heart breakingly attractive guys who will make you fall ...

it's natural and nice to be like that, but messy curls will be too scruffy for some occasion ! so stop 'granny' Mika !!

actually, i'd buy him some conditioner !

sigh I cannot find them. :boxed:

I remember at least 3. the one you posted. one of mika sipping on a drink visibily drunk, and another. in one he was lifting his VERY muddy wellies for the photographer to picture..

maybe someone can find them quicker than me and post them..? :blink:

These MAY be the drink ones?

*http://ichneumon.buzznet.com/sizes/12167811/

*http://ichneumon.buzznet.com/sizes/12167821/

[Why don't we say he was feeling good.]

This IS the one w/muddy "wellies"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007/radio1/saturday/15.shtml

[i have, or had, a better version, but I can't find just now

'cause I have so MANY to hunt through!]