the neverending MIKA sentence!!!

findingmywords

... so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes, "Never mind that Im with you now thats all that matters me and you together" he said softly, "your right" she said smiling, "so" she sighed, "ummm...." murmered Mika, "do you wanna play a game?" Mika said, "Ummmm, sure, what is there?" she said, "well, theres kissy catch" laughed Mika, the girl fell to the ground giggling "Your so impulsive!" she shouted! Mika smiled and helped her to stand up "sorry"he said and the girl smiled "don't need to apologies"she said , "so kissy catch?"she said "Yes"said mika and the girl started to run away from him and laughing "catch me if you can"she said "haha! Your so slow" shouted for Mika, "you mean you are!" she laughed "right thats it you asked for it!" Mika ran up the stairs chasing her, so Mika jumped on her falling the 2 of them to the floor, the girl smiled and said "I guess you win"she said, Mika nodded and leaned closer he was about to kiss her when Mamma Penniman entered for that door "Mika what are you doing?"she asked him. Oops, the girl said. Mika jumped up and said: Eh.. we were just playing a game mommy, honestly! Mamma penniman said: So are you going to introduce me to your friend? the girl jumped embarrased and said "I'm sorry ma'am"she said, Mika stood up"she is my friend...but I don't know her name"he said , mamma penniman looked at the girl and smiled "what's your name dear?"she asked "my name is...norma"she finally said "thats a lovely name dear!" said Mamma Penniman, "Norma? Why didnt you tell me?" asked Mika the girl smiled "thank you ma'am "and she turned to Mika "because I was afraid you didn't liked spanish names"she said "don't be silly! If you think I dont like your name you better hear mine!" laughed Mika, "Its... Mica Penniman, pronounced Mika" said Mika expecting her to laugh Norma smiled to him "your name it's not funny, your name is cute"she said and looked down at her watch "I have to go, it was nice meeting you miss penniman"she said and kissed Mika by the cheek and left, Mika was sad because she left , his mother looked at him and said "If I were you I wouldn't let the girl go away"she said "Your right, and I'm not going to let her go!" he said promisingly, "Thing is Mom, I could have had some fun tonight, and got to know her!" said Mika sadly, "does she know who you are even???" said Mamma Penniman suprisingly, "No! I couldnt belive it either!" said Mika astonishingly "go for her"said mamma penniman, Mika nodded and went behind her, Norma was waiting for him, she knew she will go for her "I was waiting for you"she said, Mika stood there and got closer to her, "I do know who you are Mika"she said, "yoou do?"asked Mika, "Yes I do, but If I started like a crazy fan you would not take me seriously or soemthing, I like you for who you really are and not for what you do"she said "come here, you big softie!" laughed Mika, he held her tight in his arms shielding her from the rain, "come back inside" Mika whispered to her, Norma smiled, she felt safe in Mika's arms, she shivered when he whispered in her ear, "but your mom is inside, I don't want her to think I'm kind of a bad girl for you"she said "no, she thinks your lovely!" said Mika, "wow" said Norma, "So how bout it we can go in my room out of her way?" said Mika hoping, Norma smirked and nodded "that sounds wonderful"she said, Mika entered the house and his mother asked him "where''s the girl?", "oh, I will see her tomorrow"he said, his mother nodded and kissed him goodnight and she left to her room, Mika turned to open the door again and said "come on" and held her hand and lead her to his room she smiled looking at his toys, she turned around Mika was stareing at her, "i like your toys" Norma said, "Thanks!" Mika laughed, Norma took off her coat and scarf and hung it on the door knob, Mika lied on the bed, Norma sat on the edge, "Don't worry, Im not a perv" he laughed, Norma laughed too, she lied close to him "shame you are not a perve"she said and laughed, she closed her eyes and hugged Mika close to her, he kissed her head and they listened to the rain outside, it was dark and quiet nothing to be seen or heard, "Mika, are you awake" she asked, "Yep, Im scared of the dark" Mika assured her "Me too" she said wrapping her arm around his body, Suddenly! There was a big clash of lightning! Mika and Norma squeed tight to eachother, "Listen Norma, I'll do it if you want to do it, I want whats best for you" Mika said, "I'm fine really Ive never felt this safe before".. Neither have I, said norma. Then, all of the sudden, It was dark in the room. Mika said: The electricity must have went down.. I'm scared Norma said. So am I, said Mika. Then he stood up from the bed and he got something from his desk. Then there was a little light. Mika held a little candle in his hand...."I was given this to me by my Papa before he was captured, but don't worry he's back now!" whispered Mika, "Its lovely Mika" Norma said, "Do ya think we should get some sleep?" Norma asked, "you can, I'll stay awake to look after you" Mika replied, "awww sweet, but I think you really need some sleep, you've got those gigs tomorrow!" said Norma, "Don't worry, I'll have a sleep when I arrive at the gigs" Mika assurred her, "You sure?" Norma said, "Yesssss, come on get some sleep" Mika hugged her, Norma lied on his warm chest and went to sleep feeling Mika breathing softly, Mika sat through the whole night protecting her with his little light. The next morning, Norma woke up. Mika gave her a kiss on her cheek and said: Goodmorning, did you sleep well? I did, i had a lovely dream.. said Norma. What was it about? Mika asked."About YOU, OF COURSE"said Norma"I mean, duh.", and to that, Mika replied "oh", very surprised

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes, "Never mind that Im with you now thats all that matters me and you together" he said softly, "your right" she said smiling, "so" she sighed, "ummm...." murmered Mika, "do you wanna play a game?" Mika said, "Ummmm, sure, what is there?" she said, "well, theres kissy catch" laughed Mika, the girl fell to the ground giggling "Your so impulsive!" she shouted! Mika smiled and helped her to stand up "sorry"he said and the girl smiled "don't need to apologies"she said , "so kissy catch?"she said "Yes"said mika and the girl started to run away from him and laughing "catch me if you can"she said "haha! Your so slow" shouted for Mika, "you mean you are!" she laughed "right thats it you asked for it!" Mika ran up the stairs chasing her, so Mika jumped on her falling the 2 of them to the floor, the girl smiled and said "I guess you win"she said, Mika nodded and leaned closer he was about to kiss her when Mamma Penniman entered for that door "Mika what are you doing?"she asked him. Oops, the girl said. Mika jumped up and said: Eh.. we were just playing a game mommy, honestly! Mamma penniman said: So are you going to introduce me to your friend? the girl jumped embarrased and said "I'm sorry ma'am"she said, Mika stood up"she is my friend...but I don't know her name"he said , mamma penniman looked at the girl and smiled "what's your name dear?"she asked "my name is...norma"she finally said "thats a lovely name dear!" said Mamma Penniman, "Norma? Why didnt you tell me?" asked Mika the girl smiled "thank you ma'am "and she turned to Mika "because I was afraid you didn't liked spanish names"she said "don't be silly! If you think I dont like your name you better hear mine!" laughed Mika, "Its... Mica Penniman, pronounced Mika" said Mika expecting her to laugh Norma smiled to him "your name it's not funny, your name is cute"she said and looked down at her watch "I have to go, it was nice meeting you miss penniman"she said and kissed Mika by the cheek and left, Mika was sad because she left , his mother looked at him and said "If I were you I wouldn't let the girl go away"she said "Your right, and I'm not going to let her go!" he said promisingly, "Thing is Mom, I could have had some fun tonight, and got to know her!" said Mika sadly, "does she know who you are even???" said Mamma Penniman suprisingly, "No! I couldnt belive it either!" said Mika astonishingly "go for her"said mamma penniman, Mika nodded and went behind her, Norma was waiting for him, she knew she will go for her "I was waiting for you"she said, Mika stood there and got closer to her, "I do know who you are Mika"she said, "yoou do?"asked Mika, "Yes I do, but If I started like a crazy fan you would not take me seriously or soemthing, I like you for who you really are and not for what you do"she said "come here, you big softie!" laughed Mika, he held her tight in his arms shielding her from the rain, "come back inside" Mika whispered to her, Norma smiled, she felt safe in Mika's arms, she shivered when he whispered in her ear, "but your mom is inside, I don't want her to think I'm kind of a bad girl for you"she said "no, she thinks your lovely!" said Mika, "wow" said Norma, "So how bout it we can go in my room out of her way?" said Mika hoping, Norma smirked and nodded "that sounds wonderful"she said, Mika entered the house and his mother asked him "where''s the girl?", "oh, I will see her tomorrow"he said, his mother nodded and kissed him goodnight and she left to her room, Mika turned to open the door again and said "come on" and held her hand and lead her to his room she smiled looking at his toys, she turned around Mika was stareing at her, "i like your toys" Norma said, "Thanks!" Mika laughed, Norma took off her coat and scarf and hung it on the door knob, Mika lied on the bed, Norma sat on the edge, "Don't worry, Im not a perv" he laughed, Norma laughed too, she lied close to him "shame you are not a perve"she said and laughed, she closed her eyes and hugged Mika close to her, he kissed her head and they listened to the rain outside, it was dark and quiet nothing to be seen or heard, "Mika, are you awake" she asked, "Yep, Im scared of the dark" Mika assured her "Me too" she said wrapping her arm around his body, Suddenly! There was a big clash of lightning! Mika and Norma squeed tight to eachother, "Listen Norma, I'll do it if you want to do it, I want whats best for you" Mika said, "I'm fine really Ive never felt this safe before".. Neither have I, said norma. Then, all of the sudden, It was dark in the room. Mika said: The electricity must have went down.. I'm scared Norma said. So am I, said Mika. Then he stood up from the bed and he got something from his desk. Then there was a little light. Mika held a little candle in his hand...."I was given this to me by my Papa before he was captured, but don't worry he's back now!" whispered Mika, "Its lovely Mika" Norma said, "Do ya think we should get some sleep?" Norma asked, "you can, I'll stay awake to look after you" Mika replied, "awww sweet, but I think you really need some sleep, you've got those gigs tomorrow!" said Norma, "Don't worry, I'll have a sleep when I arrive at the gigs" Mika assurred her, "You sure?" Norma said, "Yesssss, come on get some sleep" Mika hugged her, Norma lied on his warm chest and went to sleep feeling Mika breathing softly, Mika sat through the whole night protecting her with his little light. The next morning, Norma woke up. Mika gave her a kiss on her cheek and said: Goodmorning, did you sleep well? I did, i had a lovely dream.. said Norma. What was it about? Mika asked."About YOU, OF COURSE"said Norma"I mean, duh.", and to that, Mika replied "oh", very surprised "what?" asked Norma, "nothing, I'm...just, surprised, no one ever had said to me that they had dreamt about me"he said, Norma smiled and kissed his nose "you will be late for your gig"she said getting up

to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes, "Never mind that Im with you now thats all that matters me and you together" he said softly, "your right" she said smiling, "so" she sighed, "ummm...." murmered Mika, "do you wanna play a game?" Mika said, "Ummmm, sure, what is there?" she said, "well, theres kissy catch" laughed Mika, the girl fell to the ground giggling "Your so impulsive!" she shouted! Mika smiled and helped her to stand up "sorry"he said and the girl smiled "don't need to apologies"she said , "so kissy catch?"she said "Yes"said mika and the girl started to run away from him and laughing "catch me if you can"she said "haha! Your so slow" shouted for Mika, "you mean you are!" she laughed "right thats it you asked for it!" Mika ran up the stairs chasing her, so Mika jumped on her falling the 2 of them to the floor, the girl smiled and said "I guess you win"she said, Mika nodded and leaned closer he was about to kiss her when Mamma Penniman entered for that door "Mika what are you doing?"she asked him. Oops, the girl said. Mika jumped up and said: Eh.. we were just playing a game mommy, honestly! Mamma penniman said: So are you going to introduce me to your friend? the girl jumped embarrased and said "I'm sorry ma'am"she said, Mika stood up"she is my friend...but I don't know her name"he said , mamma penniman looked at the girl and smiled "what's your name dear?"she asked "my name is...norma"she finally said "thats a lovely name dear!" said Mamma Penniman, "Norma? Why didnt you tell me?" asked Mika the girl smiled "thank you ma'am "and she turned to Mika "because I was afraid you didn't liked spanish names"she said "don't be silly! If you think I dont like your name you better hear mine!" laughed Mika, "Its... Mica Penniman, pronounced Mika" said Mika expecting her to laugh Norma smiled to him "your name it's not funny, your name is cute"she said and looked down at her watch "I have to go, it was nice meeting you miss penniman"she said and kissed Mika by the cheek and left, Mika was sad because she left , his mother looked at him and said "If I were you I wouldn't let the girl go away"she said "Your right, and I'm not going to let her go!" he said promisingly, "Thing is Mom, I could have had some fun tonight, and got to know her!" said Mika sadly, "does she know who you are even???" said Mamma Penniman suprisingly, "No! I couldnt belive it either!" said Mika astonishingly "go for her"said mamma penniman, Mika nodded and went behind her, Norma was waiting for him, she knew she will go for her "I was waiting for you"she said, Mika stood there and got closer to her, "I do know who you are Mika"she said, "yoou do?"asked Mika, "Yes I do, but If I started like a crazy fan you would not take me seriously or soemthing, I like you for who you really are and not for what you do"she said "come here, you big softie!" laughed Mika, he held her tight in his arms shielding her from the rain, "come back inside" Mika whispered to her, Norma smiled, she felt safe in Mika's arms, she shivered when he whispered in her ear, "but your mom is inside, I don't want her to think I'm kind of a bad girl for you"she said "no, she thinks your lovely!" said Mika, "wow" said Norma, "So how bout it we can go in my room out of her way?" said Mika hoping, Norma smirked and nodded "that sounds wonderful"she said, Mika entered the house and his mother asked him "where''s the girl?", "oh, I will see her tomorrow"he said, his mother nodded and kissed him goodnight and she left to her room, Mika turned to open the door again and said "come on" and held her hand and lead her to his room she smiled looking at his toys, she turned around Mika was stareing at her, "i like your toys" Norma said, "Thanks!" Mika laughed, Norma took off her coat and scarf and hung it on the door knob, Mika lied on the bed, Norma sat on the edge, "Don't worry, Im not a perv" he laughed, Norma laughed too, she lied close to him "shame you are not a perve"she said and laughed, she closed her eyes and hugged Mika close to her, he kissed her head and they listened to the rain outside, it was dark and quiet nothing to be seen or heard, "Mika, are you awake" she asked, "Yep, Im scared of the dark" Mika assured her "Me too" she said wrapping her arm around his body, Suddenly! There was a big clash of lightning! Mika and Norma squeed tight to eachother, "Listen Norma, I'll do it if you want to do it, I want whats best for you" Mika said, "I'm fine really Ive never felt this safe before".. Neither have I, said norma. Then, all of the sudden, It was dark in the room. Mika said: The electricity must have went down.. I'm scared Norma said. So am I, said Mika. Then he stood up from the bed and he got something from his desk. Then there was a little light. Mika held a little candle in his hand...."I was given this to me by my Papa before he was captured, but don't worry he's back now!" whispered Mika, "Its lovely Mika" Norma said, "Do ya think we should get some sleep?" Norma asked, "you can, I'll stay awake to look after you" Mika replied, "awww sweet, but I think you really need some sleep, you've got those gigs tomorrow!" said Norma, "Don't worry, I'll have a sleep when I arrive at the gigs" Mika assurred her, "You sure?" Norma said, "Yesssss, come on get some sleep" Mika hugged her, Norma lied on his warm chest and went to sleep feeling Mika breathing softly, Mika sat through the whole night protecting her with his little light. The next morning, Norma woke up. Mika gave her a kiss on her cheek and said: Goodmorning, did you sleep well? I did, i had a lovely dream.. said Norma. What was it about? Mika asked."About YOU, OF COURSE"said Norma"I mean, duh.", and to that, Mika replied "oh", very surprised "what?" asked Norma, "nothing, I'm...just, surprised, no one ever had said to me that they had dreamt about me"he said, Norma smiled and kissed his nose "you will be late for your gig"she said getting up, "can I see you later, after the gig?" asked Mika, "Yes, come on get ready!" laughed Norma, "Okie!"said Mika

he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes, "Never mind that Im with you now thats all that matters me and you together" he said softly, "your right" she said smiling, "so" she sighed, "ummm...." murmered Mika, "do you wanna play a game?" Mika said, "Ummmm, sure, what is there?" she said, "well, theres kissy catch" laughed Mika, the girl fell to the ground giggling "Your so impulsive!" she shouted! Mika smiled and helped her to stand up "sorry"he said and the girl smiled "don't need to apologies"she said , "so kissy catch?"she said "Yes"said mika and the girl started to run away from him and laughing "catch me if you can"she said "haha! Your so slow" shouted for Mika, "you mean you are!" she laughed "right thats it you asked for it!" Mika ran up the stairs chasing her, so Mika jumped on her falling the 2 of them to the floor, the girl smiled and said "I guess you win"she said, Mika nodded and leaned closer he was about to kiss her when Mamma Penniman entered for that door "Mika what are you doing?"she asked him. Oops, the girl said. Mika jumped up and said: Eh.. we were just playing a game mommy, honestly! Mamma penniman said: So are you going to introduce me to your friend? the girl jumped embarrased and said "I'm sorry ma'am"she said, Mika stood up"she is my friend...but I don't know her name"he said , mamma penniman looked at the girl and smiled "what's your name dear?"she asked "my name is...norma"she finally said "thats a lovely name dear!" said Mamma Penniman, "Norma? Why didnt you tell me?" asked Mika the girl smiled "thank you ma'am "and she turned to Mika "because I was afraid you didn't liked spanish names"she said "don't be silly! If you think I dont like your name you better hear mine!" laughed Mika, "Its... Mica Penniman, pronounced Mika" said Mika expecting her to laugh Norma smiled to him "your name it's not funny, your name is cute"she said and looked down at her watch "I have to go, it was nice meeting you miss penniman"she said and kissed Mika by the cheek and left, Mika was sad because she left , his mother looked at him and said "If I were you I wouldn't let the girl go away"she said "Your right, and I'm not going to let her go!" he said promisingly, "Thing is Mom, I could have had some fun tonight, and got to know her!" said Mika sadly, "does she know who you are even???" said Mamma Penniman suprisingly, "No! I couldnt belive it either!" said Mika astonishingly "go for her"said mamma penniman, Mika nodded and went behind her, Norma was waiting for him, she knew she will go for her "I was waiting for you"she said, Mika stood there and got closer to her, "I do know who you are Mika"she said, "yoou do?"asked Mika, "Yes I do, but If I started like a crazy fan you would not take me seriously or soemthing, I like you for who you really are and not for what you do"she said "come here, you big softie!" laughed Mika, he held her tight in his arms shielding her from the rain, "come back inside" Mika whispered to her, Norma smiled, she felt safe in Mika's arms, she shivered when he whispered in her ear, "but your mom is inside, I don't want her to think I'm kind of a bad girl for you"she said "no, she thinks your lovely!" said Mika, "wow" said Norma, "So how bout it we can go in my room out of her way?" said Mika hoping, Norma smirked and nodded "that sounds wonderful"she said, Mika entered the house and his mother asked him "where''s the girl?", "oh, I will see her tomorrow"he said, his mother nodded and kissed him goodnight and she left to her room, Mika turned to open the door again and said "come on" and held her hand and lead her to his room she smiled looking at his toys, she turned around Mika was stareing at her, "i like your toys" Norma said, "Thanks!" Mika laughed, Norma took off her coat and scarf and hung it on the door knob, Mika lied on the bed, Norma sat on the edge, "Don't worry, Im not a perv" he laughed, Norma laughed too, she lied close to him "shame you are not a perve"she said and laughed, she closed her eyes and hugged Mika close to her, he kissed her head and they listened to the rain outside, it was dark and quiet nothing to be seen or heard, "Mika, are you awake" she asked, "Yep, Im scared of the dark" Mika assured her "Me too" she said wrapping her arm around his body, Suddenly! There was a big clash of lightning! Mika and Norma squeed tight to eachother, "Listen Norma, I'll do it if you want to do it, I want whats best for you" Mika said, "I'm fine really Ive never felt this safe before".. Neither have I, said norma. Then, all of the sudden, It was dark in the room. Mika said: The electricity must have went down.. I'm scared Norma said. So am I, said Mika. Then he stood up from the bed and he got something from his desk. Then there was a little light. Mika held a little candle in his hand...."I was given this to me by my Papa before he was captured, but don't worry he's back now!" whispered Mika, "Its lovely Mika" Norma said, "Do ya think we should get some sleep?" Norma asked, "you can, I'll stay awake to look after you" Mika replied, "awww sweet, but I think you really need some sleep, you've got those gigs tomorrow!" said Norma, "Don't worry, I'll have a sleep when I arrive at the gigs" Mika assurred her, "You sure?" Norma said, "Yesssss, come on get some sleep" Mika hugged her, Norma lied on his warm chest and went to sleep feeling Mika breathing softly, Mika sat through the whole night protecting her with his little light. The next morning, Norma woke up. Mika gave her a kiss on her cheek and said: Goodmorning, did you sleep well? I did, i had a lovely dream.. said Norma. What was it about? Mika asked."About YOU, OF COURSE"said Norma"I mean, duh.", and to that, Mika replied "oh", very surprised "what?" asked Norma, "nothing, I'm...just, surprised, no one ever had said to me that they had dreamt about me"he said, Norma smiled and kissed his nose "you will be late for your gig"she said getting up, "can I see you later, after the gig?" asked Mika, "Yes, come on get ready!" laughed Norma, "Okie!"said Mika, so they got out of bed and suddenly there was a knock on the door.. Who's there? asked mika. It's me,Paloma, I have to pick out your clothes for the gig! O o, said mika, she can't see you, norma, or else my mommy will get mad cause you spent the night here.. So what do we do now?, norma asked.

....."what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes, "Never mind that Im with you now thats all that matters me and you together" he said softly, "your right" she said smiling, "so" she sighed, "ummm...." murmered Mika, "do you wanna play a game?" Mika said, "Ummmm, sure, what is there?" she said, "well, theres kissy catch" laughed Mika, the girl fell to the ground giggling "Your so impulsive!" she shouted! Mika smiled and helped her to stand up "sorry"he said and the girl smiled "don't need to apologies"she said , "so kissy catch?"she said "Yes"said mika and the girl started to run away from him and laughing "catch me if you can"she said "haha! Your so slow" shouted for Mika, "you mean you are!" she laughed "right thats it you asked for it!" Mika ran up the stairs chasing her, so Mika jumped on her falling the 2 of them to the floor, the girl smiled and said "I guess you win"she said, Mika nodded and leaned closer he was about to kiss her when Mamma Penniman entered for that door "Mika what are you doing?"she asked him. Oops, the girl said. Mika jumped up and said: Eh.. we were just playing a game mommy, honestly! Mamma penniman said: So are you going to introduce me to your friend? the girl jumped embarrased and said "I'm sorry ma'am"she said, Mika stood up"she is my friend...but I don't know her name"he said , mamma penniman looked at the girl and smiled "what's your name dear?"she asked "my name is...norma"she finally said "thats a lovely name dear!" said Mamma Penniman, "Norma? Why didnt you tell me?" asked Mika the girl smiled "thank you ma'am "and she turned to Mika "because I was afraid you didn't liked spanish names"she said "don't be silly! If you think I dont like your name you better hear mine!" laughed Mika, "Its... Mica Penniman, pronounced Mika" said Mika expecting her to laugh Norma smiled to him "your name it's not funny, your name is cute"she said and looked down at her watch "I have to go, it was nice meeting you miss penniman"she said and kissed Mika by the cheek and left, Mika was sad because she left , his mother looked at him and said "If I were you I wouldn't let the girl go away"she said "Your right, and I'm not going to let her go!" he said promisingly, "Thing is Mom, I could have had some fun tonight, and got to know her!" said Mika sadly, "does she know who you are even???" said Mamma Penniman suprisingly, "No! I couldnt belive it either!" said Mika astonishingly "go for her"said mamma penniman, Mika nodded and went behind her, Norma was waiting for him, she knew she will go for her "I was waiting for you"she said, Mika stood there and got closer to her, "I do know who you are Mika"she said, "yoou do?"asked Mika, "Yes I do, but If I started like a crazy fan you would not take me seriously or soemthing, I like you for who you really are and not for what you do"she said "come here, you big softie!" laughed Mika, he held her tight in his arms shielding her from the rain, "come back inside" Mika whispered to her, Norma smiled, she felt safe in Mika's arms, she shivered when he whispered in her ear, "but your mom is inside, I don't want her to think I'm kind of a bad girl for you"she said "no, she thinks your lovely!" said Mika, "wow" said Norma, "So how bout it we can go in my room out of her way?" said Mika hoping, Norma smirked and nodded "that sounds wonderful"she said, Mika entered the house and his mother asked him "where''s the girl?", "oh, I will see her tomorrow"he said, his mother nodded and kissed him goodnight and she left to her room, Mika turned to open the door again and said "come on" and held her hand and lead her to his room she smiled looking at his toys, she turned around Mika was stareing at her, "i like your toys" Norma said, "Thanks!" Mika laughed, Norma took off her coat and scarf and hung it on the door knob, Mika lied on the bed, Norma sat on the edge, "Don't worry, Im not a perv" he laughed, Norma laughed too, she lied close to him "shame you are not a perve"she said and laughed, she closed her eyes and hugged Mika close to her, he kissed her head and they listened to the rain outside, it was dark and quiet nothing to be seen or heard, "Mika, are you awake" she asked, "Yep, Im scared of the dark" Mika assured her "Me too" she said wrapping her arm around his body, Suddenly! There was a big clash of lightning! Mika and Norma squeed tight to eachother, "Listen Norma, I'll do it if you want to do it, I want whats best for you" Mika said, "I'm fine really Ive never felt this safe before".. Neither have I, said norma. Then, all of the sudden, It was dark in the room. Mika said: The electricity must have went down.. I'm scared Norma said. So am I, said Mika. Then he stood up from the bed and he got something from his desk. Then there was a little light. Mika held a little candle in his hand...."I was given this to me by my Papa before he was captured, but don't worry he's back now!" whispered Mika, "Its lovely Mika" Norma said, "Do ya think we should get some sleep?" Norma asked, "you can, I'll stay awake to look after you" Mika replied, "awww sweet, but I think you really need some sleep, you've got those gigs tomorrow!" said Norma, "Don't worry, I'll have a sleep when I arrive at the gigs" Mika assurred her, "You sure?" Norma said, "Yesssss, come on get some sleep" Mika hugged her, Norma lied on his warm chest and went to sleep feeling Mika breathing softly, Mika sat through the whole night protecting her with his little light. The next morning, Norma woke up. Mika gave her a kiss on her cheek and said: Goodmorning, did you sleep well? I did, i had a lovely dream.. said Norma. What was it about? Mika asked."About YOU, OF COURSE"said Norma"I mean, duh.", and to that, Mika replied "oh", very surprised "what?" asked Norma, "nothing, I'm...just, surprised, no one ever had said to me that they had dreamt about me"he said, Norma smiled and kissed his nose "you will be late for your gig"she said getting up, "can I see you later, after the gig?" asked Mika, "Yes, come on get ready!" laughed Norma, "Okie!"said Mika, so they got out of bed and suddenly there was a knock on the door.. Who's there? asked mika. It's me,Paloma, I have to pick out your clothes for the gig! O o, said mika, she can't see you, norma, or else my mommy will get mad cause you spent the night here.. So what do we do now?, norma asked. "Quick into my closet!" whispered Mika, Norma quickly shuffled into Mika's closet, "Mika are you OK?" asked Paloma, "Uh yes! Im fine!" struggled Mika brushing his hair "You can come in now!" Shouted Mika to Paloma, Paloma entered the room and walked over to his wardrobe, she picked out the MFC embroidery shirt, his red braces and his skinney neon white trousers, she walked over to the closet, Mika ran infront of her "Have you done yet???" asked Mika "Um Mika I need to get your shoes!" laughed Paloma "Oh its OK I'll do that!" said Mika taking deep breaths, "Uh Ok then" said Paloma suspiciously, she walked out the room, "Phew, that was close!" sighed Mika, Norma walked out of the closet "You can say that again!" laughed Norma, "You'll have to escape through the window" said Mika, "Well, thats the only way" said Norma, "I'll help you, get on my back" said Mika, "Ok" said Norma, she jumped on his back and holded on tight, Mika headed for the window, he grabbed his braces and strapped 1 end onto the window hinge and the other to his boxers, he opened the window and jumped onto the ivy vine down his house, he began climbing down with Norma on his back, soon they were down, Norma gave Mika a kiss on his neck hopped down from his back and landed safely on the ground she waved good bye "See you after the gig!" she shouted as she ran down the street, Mika quickly climbed back up uncoupled his braces and got changed into the clothes Paloma had put out for him, he picked out his poka-dotted sneakers and ran into the living room, everyone was sitting down eating breckfast, so he grabbed a piece of toast and a cup of cammomile tea and sat with them, "so Mika are you seeing your 'girlfriend' later?" asked Mamma Penniman "OOOOHHOOOO" shouted the rest of his family, "Oh shutup you guys, yes I am Mom" laughed Mika, Yasmine came running upto Mika, "Mika! A MFC present has come for you!!!" she shouted, Mika ran to the door, a parcel was on the step, "YAYYYYY!!!!!!!" screamed Mika, he rushed to open it, it was lovely rainbow jumper with the words "Yo Mika!" on the front, Mika laughed and pulled it on, it fitted perfectly, "Mika, you should make them your official fan club y'know!" said Yasmine, "Yep I will I just havent got round to it yet" replied Mika, "Mika the taxie is here!" shouted Mamma Penniman, Mika quickly put on his shoes, kissed his Mom and headed out the door looking out for fans he got into the taxie and headed out to the airport. Soon after a bumpy trip to the airport he met his band and got onto the plane, on the way there he slept like a baby.

You missed out the accentuated words!

Ti aaaamo, ti amo ti amoooo!

I win:bleh:

Durante cinco anos tentou em vão entrar no mercado da música. Com um estilo muito diferente e arrojado, diferente de tudo o que hoje em dia se vende, Mika fora, por várias vezes, rejeitado pelas gravadoras. Essa relação menos boa para com as editoras inspirou-o ao escrever a letra de "Grace Kelly", o seu primeiro vídeo divulgação, onde ele critica a editora britânica à qual estava ligado, pelo facto desta, segundo ele, o querer a todo o custo moldar para um estilo mais comercial.

thanx Wikipedia.pt:mf_rosetinted:

Durante cinco anos tentou em vão entrar no mercado da música. Com um estilo muito diferente e arrojado, diferente de tudo o que hoje em dia se vende, Mika fora, por várias vezes, rejeitado pelas gravadoras. Essa relação menos boa para com as editoras inspirou-o ao escrever a letra de "Grace Kelly", o seu primeiro vídeo divulgação, onde ele critica a editora britânica à qual estava ligado, pelo facto desta, segundo ele, o querer a todo o custo moldar para um estilo mais comercial.

thanx Wikipedia.pt:mf_rosetinted:

You cheated! Greta is DISQUALIFIED!!! I WIIIIIN!