the neverending MIKA sentence!!!

findingmywords

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy

HellOooo !!!!! i really dont want to interrupt you, but im getting bored

and I suggest that you should change the topic to "the neverending MIKA thesis!!!" and also, i think you should stop this, i dun want to be offensive but i don't think it's healthy, it's waste of time !! do something ! or learn something !

and I suggest that you should change the topic to "the neverending MIKA thesis!!!" and also, i think you should stop this, i dun want to be offensive but i don't think it's healthy, it's waste of time !! do something ! or learn something !

Sorry that I'm boring you, but its not really hurting anyone :), I know you might think its a waste of time, but I'm actually enjoying it!

wow lol...I've never heard something so offensive said so politely:shocked: :roftl:

Well, speaking for Moi, I havn't written in weeks but when I did I really enjoyed it!

I don't believe this to be a waste of time at all! That's for sure...Writing and creating is what fuels our brains and helps us relax. Writing and story telling helps Mika cope and he does it everyday... Why shouldn't we?

Anytime you create in your mind, you learn a little bit about how your heart interacts with your brains...It's very fascinating. I don't think writing a "thesis" would be the same:boxed:

So, for me...a writer: putting our imaginations to use is never a waste of time and I've learned alot about how quick people think up these things... It's supposed to be fun.

wow lol...I've never heard something so offensive said so politely:shocked: :roftl:

Well, speaking for Moi, I havn't written in weeks but when I did I really enjoyed it!

I don't believe this to be a waste of time at all! That's for sure...Writing and creating is what fuels our brains and helps us relax. Writing and story telling helps Mika cope and he does it everyday... Why shouldn't we?

Anytime you create in your mind, you learn a little bit about how your heart interacts with your brains...It's very fascinating. I don't think writing a "thesis" would be the same:boxed:

So, for me...a writer: putting our imaginations to use is never a waste of time and I've learned alot about how quick people think up these things... It's supposed to be fun.

Thankyou!!!!!! x

Sorry girl, if you don't like it: don't visit this thread! People who like it can participate, the ones who don't should not.

(I was to write a whole lot more, but it's best if I don't...:thumbdown: )

Sorry girl, if you don't like it: don't visit this thread! People who like it can participate, the ones who don't should not.

(I was to write a whole lot more, but it's best if I don't...:thumbdown: )

yeah, I think it's sort of unfortunate when someone ends up feeling self consious about the stories they tell...Writing is a direct showcase of imagination: It's more vulnerable than people care to understand.

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house

-----------------------

what? not write anymore? I could not be able to do so

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella

-----------------------

what? not write anymore? I could not be able to do so

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella he was a bit embarassed when she saw him in his chicken 'custom made' boxers, he went bright red when he invited her into his house, "what happened you havent been here for ages!?" asked Mika, "Im so sorry, I just havent had the time" she apologized, "it doesnt matter as long as Im with you" he grinned and raised one eybrow, "so...." she said, "yep I'm sorry Im lost for words, its a bit funny you and me here, together, alone in this room, me in my boxers, you in your.... fluffy coat, did I mention alone together?" he said being impulsive considering he was a leo, "Ummm, yes you did, so where's your family?" she asked changing the subject, "Oh don't worry there out dining" he said reasurring her, "why arn't you with them?" she asked amazed, "I was waiting for you I knew you'd come" he laughed, she sighed and did a little giggle,

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella. he was a bit embarassed when she saw him in his chicken 'custom made' boxers, he went bright red when he invited her into his house, "what happened you havent been here for ages!?" asked Mika, "Im so sorry, I just havent had the time" she apologized, "it doesnt matter as long as Im with you" he grinned and raised one eybrow, "so...." she said, "yep I'm sorry Im lost for words, its a bit funny you and me here, together, alone in this room, me in my boxers, you in your.... fluffy coat, did I mention alone together?" he said being impulsive considering he was a leo, "Ummm, yes you did, so where's your family?" she asked changing the subject, "Oh don't worry there out dining" he said reasurring her, "why arn't you with them?" she asked amazed, "I was waiting for you I knew you'd come" he laughed, she sighed and did a little giggle, Well, I'm here now, she said. Yes, said Mika, I'm so happy to see you. I.. I've missed you:blush-anim-cl: he said. She blushed and took his hand. They both sat down on Mika's bed. She said: There is something i've got to tell you..

In a sunny valley far, far away there was a little house In the house lived a cute boy with curly hair and lovely eyes and the smile of an angel and a nose that you would die to stroke and a body you would die to lie on and lips that you would want them to be pressed against yours and hands you would absolutly love to stroke and long legs that you would love to rubb and a sexy firm bum you would love to slap! and even man wanted to slap his bum!!! and a face smooth as a baby's bottom , so, there was this lucky girl who dreamed of meeting dear Mika, Meanwhile Mika was in his bedroom looking at the sky, he knew there was someone out there that truely loved him, but he would have to wait,so this girl was actually walking outside his bedroom suddenly, his eyes were drawn to this girl, his heart stopped a beat, the girl saw someone in the corner of her eye, she looked up at the window and she smiled to him, she had curly brown hair, she laughed because the lovely young man didn't know his mouth was gaped and he was hynotized by her, she waved, and the young man quickly snaped out of daydreaming and wiped the saliva from his bottom lip, and he blushed bright red, he waved back with a cheeky smile, she and he smiled at eachother for a minit and she waved goodbye, the young man shouted "NO!" he ran down the stairs of his house and ran upto her,"what's your name?" asked the young man to the girl with the big brown eyes, she was perfect for him she giggled as his great big puppy eyes stared down on her, he closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a 'kissing motion', she said "are you OK?" Mika sprang back "HUH???" "WAH???" she laughed and held both his hands, she replied "my name is a secret, I only tell it to the people I love.." the girl said Mika looked at her "so, do I have an oportunity to know?" She giggled as Mika was being VERY serious, she bit her lip and said "maybeeee" she winked at him and began to walk down the road, Mika ran after her "so really I have a chance???!" she looked at him she put her warm hand on his soft cold cheek, "thats for you to find out, darling" she replied, she started walking again, he skipped along the side of her he was going crazy in love he couldnt keep his big grin getting bigger by the second, "will I see you around here?" Mika asked, "I think you might" she replied cheekily, Mika grabbed her hand and started to walk with her, "nevermind about my name what about yours??" she said, Mika jumped back in shock "YOU DON'T KNOW ME???" "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT???" Mika gasped,"no, I'm not kidding, I don't know who you are, should I?"she asked him he started to play with her "maybeeee" he replied, she laughed, Mika stopped her as they got to the end of his street, "I'm sorry I have to get back home now" he said, "Shame" she said, "why????" Mika replied, "Oh, no reason" she bit her lip and looked at the ground, Mika lifted up her chin and leant forward... they both closed their eyes and then suddenly... "No, I can't do this not now, God, Ive only just met you" she said backing away, "I understand" Mika said (even though this was new for him, no one would NOT want to kiss him), he said "can I kiss your hand?" before she could answer he bent over kissing her hand The girl giggled and blushed "I've got to go now"she said and walked down the street, "please tell me your name"he said as he saw her walking down , the girl looked at him "I told you its a secret"she said and walked even farther, "would I see you again=?"asked Mika , the girl smiled "only if you want to"she said and then turned to the right, Mika then lost sight of the girl, he smiled and went running to his house, his mother was there "what's the matter?"mamma penniman asked seeing her son really happy "Oh Mother, she's perfect" he said giggling as he ran to his bedroom, "who's perfect?" she asked, "Oh, I dont know her name its a secret" he winked and lied on his bed and daydreamed abought her, Mamma Penniman laughed at the sight of his big happy grin, she was proud to see him happy days had past and Mika hadn't seen the girl again, he was getting depressed, he didn't know what he did wrong, but then, in a rainy night, he saw her again, walking outside his house so he ran out the house with his yellow umbrella and stood infront of her "hello"he said smiling, the girl looked at him and smiled "hello there stranger"she said and kept walking "why didn't I saw you yesterday? and the day before that?"he asked her "I told you that we will see each other if you wanted "she said not looking at him but at the floor

"I do wanted to see you"he said "then why didn't you looked for me?"she said looking at his eyes, "Never mind that Im with you now thats all that matters me and you together" he said softly, "your right" she said smiling, "so" she sighed, "ummm...." murmered Mika, "do you wanna play a game?" Mika said, "Ummmm, sure, what is there?" she said, "well, theres kissy catch" laughed Mika, the girl fell to the ground giggling "Your so impulsive!" she shouted!