Instant Martyr/Sheryl Crow here comes the sun

twinkleztar

I’m sorry if this has been posted before, I tried searching the forums but I couldn’t find anything or maybe I just suck at searching but I was watching Bee Movie and one of the songs sounded similar to Instant Martyr. The song is

and parts of it sound like Instant Martyr especially the here comes the sun and little darling part.

I might be weird though so what do you guys think?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m sorry if this has been posted before, I tried searching the forums but I couldn’t find anything or maybe I just suck at searching but I was watching Bee Movie and one of the songs sounded similar to Instant Martyr. The song is
and parts of it sound like Instant Martyr especially the here comes the sun and little darling part.

Oh well the similarity with the beatles' song is so obvious that it was made on purpose I guess :)

As armande puts it, he literally "quotes" them :)

:naughty: Does anyone remember when Here Comes The Sun was the theme tune for the Holiday programme on BBC1 in the Seventies???

It always reminds me of holidays.

Oh dear I am really showing my age, please somebody tell me they also remember this programme!!!

:biggrin2:

:naughty: Does anyone remember when Here Comes The Sun was the theme tune for the Holiday programme on BBC1 in the Seventies???

It always reminds me of holidays.

Oh dear I am really showing my age, please somebody tell me they also remember this programme!!!

:biggrin2:

can't help you there, that was literally 20 years before my time :blush-anim-cl:

It's good. We need something like that this time of year.

It's bl**dy freezing cold here.

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TODAY TO VOTE FOR GRACE KELLY AS THE UK RECORD OF THE YEAR. THE VOTING ENDS AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING (UK TIME) AND WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE BUT THE LEONA GANG HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER NIGHT AND THERE'S 2% TO GAIN NOW!!