I never got to do this

nikkidouchebag

Hello! I am Nikki and I am 19 (20 on new years eve) and from chicago, IL. Ignore my username, it's a joke between friends and also my myspace URL. I've been into mika for forever and i've been lurking here for forever on my old UN, which i forgot so I had to make this one, and you all seem like such a variety of wonderful people from all over the world, I had to introduce myself. My favorite artists are Mika, All American Rejects, and Regina Spektor, And Amy Winehouse too! My most disliked artist is Patrick Wolf, not only for what he said about Mika, but also because he's just...... not musically gifted what so ever and the only good song he's ever had is "the magic position" but the rest were all ****. :roftl: Nice to meet all of you!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, welcome!

i don't usually like female singers (dont know why :blink:) but i dont mind regina spektor either!

i usually hate female singers, especially amy lee of evanesancedsfdf how ever you spell it, i find her revolting but something about regina and amy get to me i don't know what it is. have you heard mark ronson's "valerie" where amy sings on it? beautiful song!

i usually hate female singers, especially amy lee of evanesancedsfdf how ever you spell it, i find her revolting but something about regina and amy get to me i don't know what it is. have you heard mark ronson's "valerie" where amy sings on it? beautiful song!

no i havn't heard that, i'll go youtube it sometime.

thank you very much! i certainly hope i make it to as many posts as you have made, you're all very nice and welcoming so hopefully i don't get all shy and just run away! haha

haha, don't get shy were not (that) scary. For wherever you come from, australia, america, etc. there is a thread that you can post in and meet people from your own country

haha, don't get shy were not (that) scary. For wherever you come from, australia, america, etc. there is a thread that you can post in and meet people from your own country

i've been members of musicians forums before, ones that weren't as pleasant and well moderated as this one, i'm sure, and people can be quite mean on those things!! so far this place isn't all like the others so i am glad to be here and i am glad you liked the song!

Finally! I'm not into Patrick either... High five mate! :lol3: One song dosen't make an artist now dose it? :naughty:

Glad to have ya here!

Never knew you didn't liek him either:shocked: But I'm still not over the fact you confused Elvis Presley with a rapper:mf_rosetinted: