Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

Hey everyone, long time no chat, and it will be even longer after this.

I don't have the time to be online anymore, real life is calling. I was actually doing the cowardly thing, and avoiding this place rather than saying goodbye, but I thought I should at least say bye.

So here it is. I'm going to do one post now, and then leave you to it. I'll always remember the fun I had posting in this story, I just don't have a spot in my life for it anymore.

Hope you all have great lives.

So I'm going to post now, and then I'll have to get going (Got a date with Ryan in 2 hours, and have to get ready)

Wow...hi and bye Baby! We'll miss you and we all love you...*hugs* Have fun in real life, maybe I'll try it one day. :huglove:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, long time no chat, and it will be even longer after this.

I don't have the time to be online anymore, real life is calling. I was actually doing the cowardly thing, and avoiding this place rather than saying goodbye, but I thought I should at least say bye.

So here it is. I'm going to do one post now, and then leave you to it. I'll always remember the fun I had posting in this story, I just don't have a spot in my life for it anymore.

Hope you all have great lives.

So I'm going to post now, and then I'll have to get going (Got a date with Ryan in 2 hours, and have to get ready)

Heya fartface :naughty:

Nice of you to bail on us.. How dare you have a RL!

but seriously.. I have missed your sarcasm and bluntness around here and the new gabbly etc..(and picking on M4L :naughty: and her getting all "sensitive")

Anyway, you better not forget me on MySpace.. :sneaky2:

*goes to post some surveys for Baby*..

Say Hi to Ryan!! I'm happy to hear you are still together,, he's the perfect bitch for you :bleh:

so this is not goodbye, just catch ya round..

P.S. Tamper with Kevin's computer occasionally, just for the PPR's!:wink2:

I feel so much happier today! :biggrin2: I have new friends, I don't have to study like cray PLUS do the coursework... Just have to do the coursework :biggrin2: Maybe it was just the first days nerves giving out a negative energy or something.

I feel so much happier today! :biggrin2: I have new friends, I don't have to study like cray PLUS do the coursework... Just have to do the coursework :biggrin2: Maybe it was just the first days nerves giving out a negative energy or something.

Heya Becky!! :punk:

That's good.. what is the coursework? sorry.. haven't kept up with gossip here.. *feels bad - expects to be told off* :naughty:

I have a psycology h/w booklet to do, but not all of it (thank god) read and write about MacBeth (urhh) and a media essay on a new soft drink... But I've done the main bit. I just need to come up with a slogan...

Heya fartface :naughty:

Nice of you to bail on us.. How dare you have a RL!

but seriously.. I have missed your sarcasm and bluntness around here and the new gabbly etc..(and picking on M4L :naughty: and her getting all "sensitive")

Anyway, you better not forget me on MySpace.. :sneaky2:

*goes to post some surveys for Baby*..

Say Hi to Ryan!! I'm happy to hear you are still together,, he's the perfect bitch for you :bleh:

so this is not goodbye, just catch ya round..

P.S. Tamper with Kevin's computer occasionally, just for the PPR's!:wink2:

:shocked: bitch! *msn slap*

right' date=' to be honest, i have had enough of me. i passed out and knew nothing about it. me mum couldnt care less cuz shes gone out and left me on me own and i am useless. so just dont bother talking to me.

xx mavvy xx[/quote']

:(

don't feel like that! you aren't useless

how come you passed out?

i cant remember' date=' i remember leaning back on me door cuz me nad me mum had an argument and then everything went black. i woke up and i was on me bed. i dont remember that.

^_^[/quote']

:S

I've never just passed out before... but I have fainted twice

what did your mum say?