Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*enters dramatically*

Yes, yes, the rumors are true...I am FINALLY BACK!!!

I've missed you all dreadfully much and I am so far behind on the story it scares me...so i won't be posting for awhile yet...

So....let the party start!:wink2:

LOLLY!!! *hugs* I've missed youuu!

I just spent 3 hours on an essay and it's terrible. I'm just going to lie to my English teacher and say I wanted her opinion on where I should improve blah blah blah then I'll do the better copy. If she isn't pleased, tough.

Anyone about? If you are, don't even think about asking me to post. I'm not in the mood for writing.

I just spent 3 hours on an essay and it's terrible. I'm just going to lie to my English teacher and say I wanted her opinion on where I should improve blah blah blah then I'll do the better copy. If she isn't pleased, tough.

Anyone about? If you are, don't even think about asking me to post. I'm not in the mood for writing.

i am here, and i aint going to ask you to post, cuz you know me lol:wink2:

Hello everyone.

I probably missed out on all the fun while I was gone.

I've been really, really sick, taking penicillin. I'm getting better now, but I have to go to school tomorrow. :thumbdown:

So, I'll be spending the next few days trying to catch up. :)

School was horrible. I've never felt more like a freak in my life :boxed: The first two lessons were fine; in fact, I liked them. Then after break I had maths and it was not fun. I didn't sit where I sat before, so I got moved next to Alin, and everyone laughed at him because he had to sit next to me. I felt like screaming 'I have feelings too, you know!' But I just stayed silent throughout the lesson. Science was okay, I sit next to Grace now and I like her, so at least it isn't uncomfortable.

Then lunch came, and because my friends had packed lunch and I had money, I decided that instead of queueing up on my own, I'd just go to the library. But it wasn't open, so I just waited, on my own, for them. They came back out with a girl I didn't know in tow, so I went over and said Hi and whatnot and this girl says to me 'Are you new?' so I explained I wasn't and that I hadn't been in because I was really ill. Then she says to Jody 'Is she in Year 10?' Whyen Jody nodded she went 'Narrr no way!' and laughed. Then the stupid questions began. I answered them vaguely, not wanting to dig myself in deeper. Eventually, she says to me, 'We have to do... Uh... Something. Bye.' and expected me to walk off, but instead I just gave her a funny look, then looked at my friends, who just looked back at me. She then said 'Right, I'm going.' Emily said 'Erika...' but followed her, along with my other friend, when she walked off. I walked in the opposite direction, like :tears:, pissed off that they just left me. I ended up standing by the radiator indoors until the whistle went. I don't want to go back tomorrow...

School was horrible. I've never felt more like a freak in my life :boxed: The first two lessons were fine; in fact, I liked them. Then after break I had maths and it was not fun. I didn't sit where I sat before, so I got moved next to Alin, and everyone laughed at him because he had to sit next to me. I felt like screaming 'I have feelings too, you know!' But I just stayed silent throughout the lesson. Science was okay, I sit next to Grace now and I like her, so at least it isn't uncomfortable.

Then lunch came, and because my friends had packed lunch and I had money, I decided that instead of queueing up on my own, I'd just go to the library. But it wasn't open, so I just waited, on my own, for them. They came back out with a girl I didn't know in tow, so I went over and said Hi and whatnot and this girl says to me 'Are you new?' so I explained I wasn't and that I hadn't been in because I was really ill. Then she says to Jody 'Is she in Year 10?' Whyen Jody nodded she went 'Narrr no way!' and laughed. Then the stupid questions began. I answered them vaguely, not wanting to dig myself in deeper. Eventually, she says to me, 'We have to do... Uh... Something. Bye.' and expected me to walk off, but instead I just gave her a funny look, then looked at my friends, who just looked back at me. She then said 'Right, I'm going.' Emily said 'Erika...' but followed her, along with my other friend, when she walked off. I walked in the opposite direction, like :tears:, pissed off that they just left me. I ended up standing by the radiator indoors until the whistle went. I don't want to go back tomorrow...

Oh Beck, I'm so sorry. That sounds awful. What horrible people. You're better than all of them. You deserve friends who will appreciate you instead of being wussy little followers.

That bitch is lucky I wasn't there.:mf_rosetinted:

Aww... Poor becky, Just don't bother with them, and be happy no matter how sucky it gets, cause I mean you have us which is a start :)

Hey Becks...don't worry about them...they're not even worthy enough to be in your presence...they're just so uncomfortable with themselves that they have to put others down to feel better.

Just know, that we here all love you so much and that you are such a beautiful person. Don't let anyone try and take that from you.

*hugs really hard* It'll get better love.:wink2:

Hey everyone, long time no chat, and it will be even longer after this.

I don't have the time to be online anymore, real life is calling. I was actually doing the cowardly thing, and avoiding this place rather than saying goodbye, but I thought I should at least say bye.

So here it is. I'm going to do one post now, and then leave you to it. I'll always remember the fun I had posting in this story, I just don't have a spot in my life for it anymore.

Hope you all have great lives.

So I'm going to post now, and then I'll have to get going (Got a date with Ryan in 2 hours, and have to get ready)

Hey everyone, long time no chat, and it will be even longer after this.

I don't have the time to be online anymore, real life is calling. I was actually doing the cowardly thing, and avoiding this place rather than saying goodbye, but I thought I should at least say bye.

So here it is. I'm going to do one post now, and then leave you to it. I'll always remember the fun I had posting in this story, I just don't have a spot in my life for it anymore.

Hope you all have great lives.

So I'm going to post now, and then I'll have to get going (Got a date with Ryan in 2 hours, and have to get ready)

Wow...Baby...

Hi there...

Girl, you do what you gotta do OK. But know that we will ALWAYS love you and remember and cherish the times we all spent together. You really are an amazing person and will be sorely missed.

*feels all choked up*

Goodbye love...I hope this isn't the last time we'll ever talk again...

*hugs Baby really tightly* You won't be forgotten...ever...

Wow...Baby...

Hi there...

Girl, you do what you gotta do OK. But know that we will ALWAYS love you and remember and cherish the times we all spent together. You really are an amazing person and will be sorely missed.

*feels all choked up*

Goodbye love...I hope this isn't the last time we'll ever talk again...

*hugs Baby really tightly* You won't be forgotten...ever...

Thanks, I won't forget you guys, even if I am closing this chapter in my life.

Maybe I'll pop in for time to time, to see how the stories going.

Anyways, goodbye *waves*