• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to upload his other pictures again today but i can't promise anything. Sorry.

Is he still using the same squashed box i sent him on? only more beautiful from the outside now? :teehee:

I gave him a new box.:wink2:

Guess who arrived this morning? :mf_lustslow:

He was stuck here on his own today, I had to work and I couldn't take him with me. *sorry Hugh!*

Tomorrow he gets his very own mince pie, which I saved just for him! And on the 4th, I get another little 'Christmas' with my nephews and nieces, so Hugh will get some sort of a Christmas after all! :thumb_yello:

Edited by SkullyRox

Awww!!!! hurray!!!! He's finally in Plymouth!!! :biggrin2:

and he's going to eat a mince pie!!!

Have Fun!!!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :yay:

Hugh had his mince pie earlier! :thumb_yello:

IMG_2429-1.jpg

Just 5 minutes of 2009 to go... and Hugh is here ready to count down to 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

Hugh at Midnight! January 1st, TWO THOUSAND and BLINKING TEN!!!!

IMG_2436-1.jpg

Just a lil' note to say, I know he's been here 2 days already, but the post is now down until Monday-and on Monday I am having 'Christmas' with my nephews and nieces who weren't here for actual Christmas day, so I will post him on, on the 5th... I know it's been a terribly long time... blinkin' Christmas post delaying him-and then New Years... just in case you were worried... it's totally out of my hands-and I can't get to the post office on Monday! Sorry folks *bad Manda!*

Edited by SkullyRox

Getting ready to put Hugh back in that nasty box. I feel really bad though, cause I haven't had a chance to take him out properly. We went for a meal today, but I didn't get out and about like I had planned. I'm going to have to apologise to him lots and lots that his trip to me sucked! Still, he had a bit of a rest here after his huge adventure in Australia! :-P Was just unfortunate timing, busy busy busy in work and with family over the Christmas/New Year

Ok he might not be leaving tomorrow... I messaged the next person Hugh is set to visit, but yet to hear anything. I have to go to bed now-and I won't get online until after work tomorrow night! Once I have the address of the person he's going on to, I'll post him on. :-)

Edited to say, still waiting on an address to send Hugh on to, if I don't hear from the next recipient within the next day or two... can I post him on to the next one on in the list and perhaps they post on to Sweden? So I don't have him stuck here in a box for days on end! I'm back at work now, so I can't get out and do anything with him. :-(

Edited by SkullyRox

Eek, Hugh is homeless!

A delivery was attempted for your item with reference RJ********GB in SWEDEN before 12:01 on 11/01/10.

A card may have been left, depending on the country's postal service.

If undelivered, it will be returned to the UK.

I hope he's redelivered! (That and it cost me a fortune to post there... and I can't really afford to do that again before pay day at the end of the month!!)

HI GUYS!

I got a hippo in the mail yesterday!:biggrin2:

I had to go to school today but he wanted to stay home and watch some swedish movie on tv.:blink:

And he doesnt really like the extreme cold here. I dont know, maybe if I got him a proper winter outfit?:wink2:

HI GUYS!

I had to go to school today but he wanted to stay home and watch some swedish movie on tv.:blink:

And he doesnt really like the extreme cold here. I dont know, maybe if I got him a proper winter outfit?:wink2:

:woot_jump:

WOw ! It's beautiful project !!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'm be warm my heart for reading this thread :blush-anim-cl:

supposing that I knew this project, I would ensured participation......

It’s a shame ..:sad::tears:

I'll watching lovely toy's travel to the end ~!:boing:

WOw ! It's beautiful project !!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'm be warm my heart for reading this thread :blush-anim-cl:

supposing that I knew this project, I would ensured participation......

It’s a shame ..:sad::tears:

I'll watching lovely toy's travel to the end ~!:boing:

Not too late to participate. :biggrin2:

HI GUYS!

thats fantastic news!!!! :woot_jump:

Im sure he's having a blast! :biggrin2: