• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay! Can I have it around the 26th Feb ? I'll be goign to a gig so I could hand it to someone also at the gig!

Okay, i will also include some instructions for the usb.

All pcs have usb slots, so all you have to do is stick it in and save a file to it. You can view the other files the same as you would a cd with data or a floppy disk. No programs need to be installed.

I will send off quite a large USB, i think about 5gb.

So long as you keep the photo size small, it should hold alot. For example, a 5gb can hold around 1000 songs.

When the USB is full, it will be sent back to me.

I'll come to all London dates as well!

If there is no space on the first USB anymore, we'll just add another :punk:

I'll come to all London dates as well!

If there is no space on the first USB anymore, we'll just add another :punk:

If your going to the London dates, are you interesting in a person to person exchange as opposed to mail?

With regard to the USB - they are quite expensive, so to save someone else paying, if its just sent back my way i can sort it out easily - the usb should last a good 3-4months at a minimum.

If your going to the London dates, are you interesting in a person to person exchange as opposed to mail?

With regard to the USB - they are quite expensive, so to save someone else paying, if its just sent back my way i can sort it out easily - the usb should last a good 3-4months at a minimum.

i dont mind giving or getting the bear on that date! however, i'd like to take it home with me then... i already arranged a photoshooting with my dog!

so everyone creates a folder on the stick with name and date and then we can put in whatever we think is intersting? :wub2: wow. i really love the idea!!!! great work pinkunicorn!!!! :thumb_yello:

(i guess i bought a 1gb-stick from amazon moooonths ago for about 10 €. i guess they should be even cheaper now.)

i dont mind giving or getting the bear on that date! however, i'd like to take it home with me then... i already arranged a photoshooting with my dog!

so everyone creates a folder on the stick with name and date and then we can put in whatever we think is intersting? :wub2: wow. i really love the idea!!!! great work pinkunicorn!!!! :thumb_yello:

(i guess i bought a 1gb-stick from amazon moooonths ago for about 10 €. i guess they should be even cheaper now.)

Okay - ill put you after melman92 - you can exchange the bear at the concert.

Please organise between yourselves how and when :)

Holly, you come up with the coolest ideas. I want to participate too!! and yes, I will PM you. BTW, today I'm stalking you. It kinda scares me....hopefully it won't scare you too much LOL :naughty::boxed:

I have to say - the myspace message was very....erm.....hyperactive? :P

Sorry i didnt reply, got called away then forgot until now.

I have to say - the myspace message was very....erm.....hyperactive? :P

Sorry i didnt reply, got called away then forgot until now.

That's ok. I am hyperactive today, as you will note from the PM I just sent you too. At my age, though, it is a good thing to be hyperactive, makes me realize that I am still alive. :bleh:

That's ok. I am hyperactive today, as you will note from the PM I just sent you too. At my age, though, it is a good thing to be hyperactive, makes me realize that I am still alive. :bleh:

Nothing wrong with that - lets hope its contagious.

With regard to the bear - its better to transfer by post as a concert exchange has already been set up for the 26th and the bear would not arrive in time.

Nothing wrong with that - lets hope its contagious.

With regard to the bear - its better to transfer by post as a concert exchange has already been set up for the 26th and the bear would not arrive in time.

The post works for me! Hey, isn't it the middle of the night there? Or really early in the morning? Not that I'm surprised or anything.....just wondering.

:boxed: good morning to you, then.

(still hyperactive) Hey, does this mean I get to send the bear to Japan? That's exciting. (i guess it doesn't take much to excite me)

It might cost much though...sorry.