This is exciting!

Pink - How about, before you send it out, you make folders on the USB stick for the first 16 weeks or so of people? You could have username, city and country. For example, for me you'd make a folder called "lollipop_monkey - Calgary, Canada". Then it's all organized for each bearer of the bear (:roftl:) to put their content into.

Eh?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get to send the teddy to neverland :naughty:

Hyperactive, but a bit slow on the uptake....I had to think about that for a moment. :naughty: But you are correct, you should just fly over here to NeverNeverLand. Shall I send Peter to go pick you up? :biggrin2:

It might cost much though...sorry.

That's okay. I think it is worth it to send the bear all over the world.

Hyperactive, but a bit slow on the uptake....I had to think about that for a moment. :naughty: But you are correct, you should just fly over here to NeverNeverLand. Shall I send Peter to go pick you up? :biggrin2:

not tonight :naughty: i'm celebrating an early christmas with my dad's side of the family but maybe after the christmas holidays :biggrin2:

not tonight :naughty: i'm celebrating an early christmas with my dad's side of the family but maybe after the christmas holidays :biggrin2:

Well, maybe after you have played host to the bear and are ready to send him off? I'm sure Peter can teach the bear to fly too! :biggrin2:

Anyway, hope you are having a Merry Christmas!! Enjoy.

Sarah_loves_mika was my unofficial 2nd in command on the Mika Mail 2 project and therefore i am formally offering her the chance to come on board this time round and (if interested) she will be the first to get the bear as a thank you for her help.

Yay!!! Thanks Pink, that's so kind! :woot_jump:

I cant wait....

This is exciting!

Pink - How about, before you send it out, you make folders on the USB stick for the first 16 weeks or so of people? You could have username, city and country. For example, for me you'd make a folder called "lollipop_monkey - Calgary, Canada". Then it's all organized for each bearer of the bear (:roftl:) to put their content into.

Eh?

Thats a good idea.

Folders do take up space - but we can trial run it.

I was thinking of recalling the bear after about 20 people to see if all is well and update with some pictures anyway so we can see if it works then :)

Thanks Lollipop_monkey.

(Sorry i didnt reply last night, i check this thread before i went, you must have posted the second i left.)

so do we just take pictures of the teddy in different places?

You can do whatever you want.

Some people are planning on taking pictures of the bear in their rooms - others are taking pictures of ti with their pets and family, and some are doing pictures like this:

http://www.visit4info.com/preview-flash.cfm?vm=0&type=3&adid=51286

That's okay. I think it is worth it to send the bear all over the world.

I watched the new peter pan yesterday actually lol.

And it doesnt matter about cost, to help give everyone a chance to take part, users can be repositioned in the list so that they are mailing to someone nearer and therefore it being cheaper for them.

You can do whatever you want.

Some people are planning on taking pictures of the bear in their rooms - others are taking pictures of ti with their pets and family, and some are doing pictures like this:

http://www.visit4info.com/preview-flash.cfm?vm=0&type=3&adid=51286

exactly my plan :naughty:

i was just wondering how big the bear is as i will probably have to take it to the gig with me :blink: i'll just put it in a plastic bag then and take a photo with it in the venue (the bear, not the plastic bag :naughty:) (do you think the bear will meet the man himself after the gig?)

oi, i LOVE LOVE that project

exactly my plan :naughty:

i was just wondering how big the bear is as i will probably have to take it to the gig with me :blink: i'll just put it in a plastic bag then and take a photo with it in the venue (the bear, not the plastic bag :naughty:) (do you think the bear will meet the man himself after the gig?)

oi, i LOVE LOVE that project

Im not sure how big its going to be, i will go shopping either tomorrow or after christmas for one and add pictures on here then for people to see and to choose a name.

It wont be any bigger than 20cm i wouldnt have thought for postage reasons.

And he might - depends on who take him to gigs :)

Im not sure how big its going to be, i will go shopping either tomorrow or after christmas for one and add pictures on here then for people to see and to choose a name.

It wont be any bigger than 20cm i wouldnt have thought for postage reasons.

And he might - depends on who take him to gigs :)

ok - so IF we are really meeting mika after the gig, i will try to aquaint him with the bear. however.. i haven't been so lucky with the gigs... i wanted to go to four but two were cancelled and after the other two he left at once without doing anything due to illness. i hope he doesnt consider the bear a present then and just take it away from me :shocked:

hehe... although it would be a nice idea if mika would participate in this project! :roftl:

You dont need it - thats just an advert for a phone - the reason i showed it was for an example of the kinds of pictures you can take with your camera with the bear.

i know that was just my lame attempt at humor :naughty: i actually think my sister has a cybershot :roftl:

OOo this sounds fun, can I have sned the bear on when it's back in the UK please. I think a small-ish bear would be cheaper for posting and for carrying around to gigs etc if that is where he wants to go. (If I got him when the London gigs are on I would have taken him to see Wicked with us but I think he is gonna be otherwise engaged that week.

Mika may just want to keep the bear as he asked if he could keep the one WE gave him (it's the giggle bear in my avatar pic, then he took it on stage a few times to other gigs (but I wasn't at those gigs so I have only heard about it :emot-sad: not seen any pics or vids of him with it sadly. It would be awesome if he joined in then gave the bear to Andy or someone to give back to one of us at a gig. He could take pics of it on stage (though I think WE would all take pics of that lol). or maybe he could take it somewhere even MORE unusual lol....it sounds so much fun this.