Haha yes! Me too. I'm listening to it now actually. :naughty:

I agree. It's definately not Queen. But I like that. I think they're trying to take a new direction, which is very good as it's a completely different band and style, in my opinion. Luckily I love the new direction!

I certainly miss Freddie A LOT, but I'm proud of the boys for making the album, even with a lot of people questioning and criticising their motives.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I'm not sure of a favorite song yet....but I am loving the new tracks!

My mom and I have Queen sing-alongs in the car when we're going somewhere together.:thumb_yello:

And whenever I have to vacuum, I push it around like Freddie in the 'I Want to Break Free' video. My dad just stares at me and rolls his eyes. :( I even swish my hair in my face when I sing "I don't neeeeeed you!"

My mom and I have Queen sing-alongs in the car when we're going somewhere together.:thumb_yello:

And whenever I have to vacuum, I push it around like Freddie in the 'I Want to Break Free' video. My dad just stares at me and rolls his eyes. :( I even swish my hair in my face when I sing "I don't neeeeeed you!"

Aww how cute :wub2:

Everytime I listen to the album I'm like...

What if Freddie...... just everytime :(

I could totally hear Freddie sing "some things that glitters" ! :wub2:

I like the album but I'm not that enthusiastic about it just because I miss Freddie so much :crybaby:

It's lovely that it's dedicated to him though:wub2:

I'm watching the concert in Kharkov in DVD and I've been crying since the start. It's freaking AWESOME!!!!! I'm counting the days...

Can I be bad?:naughty: Feels SO good to see Paul actually knows the words! Took him a few years, but he got them at last:roftl: No kidding, I'm speachless...

HA! You should thank someone for that..:naughty::bleh:

I received the cd AT LAST on Monday morning and it´s amazing. I knew 3 amazing artists and musicians would do an amazing job and they didn´t disappoint me!! :wink2:

Ah! From QOL:

Live Downloads from the current Queen + Paul Rodgers Tour are now available to buy in the Queen Online Store.

Much like we did on the 2005 European Tour the band are making selected tracks from each show available to buy soon after they have left the stage. The tracks are chosen by the band following each show and then mixed and uploaded to the shop.

Click here to check out the first tracks from Moscow and Riga. We kick off with the following tracks:

We Will Rock You (Riga 19/09/08)

All Right Now (Riga 19/09/08) Feat. Latvian Prime Minister on drums

Bad Company (Moscow 16/09/08)

The Show Must Go On (Moscow 16/09/08)

A Kind Of Magic (Moscow 16/09/08)

Love Of My Life (Moscow 15/09/08)

Seagull (Moscow 15/09/08)

Album Club Members – FREE Downloads

As part of your Album Club membership you will receive a redeemable voucher which includes codes for your FREE downloads. You will be able to buy any tracks that are made available. This will be e-mailed to you shortly by the Queen Online Store.

Did any of you receive your codes? I´m sure i´ll receive them late as usual :naughty:

Thank you a thousand times, darling sis :huglove: What would I do without you?:wub2: Just finished watching it and I'm speachless... Gosh, it was an extra special evening indeed! I cried so many times, wish I had been there. Freddie would be proud of the boys for sure.

I still haven't got the codes, let's hope they won't take ages to reach me:bleh:

I'm watching the concert in Kharkov in DVD and I've been crying since the start. It's freaking AWESOME!!!!! I'm counting the days...

Can I be bad?:naughty: Feels SO good to see Paul actually knows the words! Took him a few years, but he got them at last:roftl: No kidding, I'm speachless...

That concert is megaaaa good huh :shocked:

I bet you cant wait for Madrid!!!:punk:

Hey!! Good to see you:wub2:

Yes it is, I'm still thinking about it...

Madrid is gonna be extra special: Brian, Roger, Ana... Too bad you can't make it hun :tears:

Yeh it will be (hiya to you too ..again :wub2::naughty:)

Well we will be back !! for sure!!

I will be thinking of you in Glasgow :punk:

Im liking the album , it took me a few listens before I got into it :punk:

Yeh it will be (hiya to you too ..again :wub2::naughty:)

Well we will be back !! for sure!!

I will be thinking of you in Glasgow :punk:

Im liking the album , it took me a few listens before I got into it :punk:

We're following each other from thread to thread again!:roftl:

Yes you will, leave it to me:naughty::naughty:

And we'll be thinking of youin Madrid for sure.

For me it was love at first sight with the album, although the couple of songs in the middle didn't strike me at first, but they're growing on me. It's a brillinat album, very blues-ish (you can tell Paul Rodgers there).

We're following each other from thread to thread again!:roftl:

Yes you will, leave it to me:naughty::naughty:

And we'll be thinking of youin Madrid for sure.

For me it was love at first sight with the album, although the couple of songs in the middle didn't strike me at first, but they're growing on me. It's a brillinat album, very blues-ish (you can tell Paul Rodgers there).

Yes Im starting to get there

The first 3 songs are FABBY!! , also C Leb and Surf , the rest are taking some more time

Respect to them though :thumb_yello:

Your stalking me ? :naughty:

Yes Im starting to get there

The first 3 songs are FABBY!! , also C Leb and Surf , the rest are taking some more time

Respect to them though :thumb_yello:

Your stalking me ? :naughty:

Still Burnin' is FANTASTIC, I think it's my fav, even better than Cosmos Rockin':punk: And the use of WWRY is so clever too.

ME stalking YOU? No man, it's YOU stalking ME!:roftl::roftl: