yesterday was AMAAAAAZING !!!!!!!!!!:punk:

I even got offered a free ticket for tonight at Wembley but a friend from Switzerland visits me today and the guy who wanted to give it to me was a bit crazy :roftl:

Well about yesterday XD I got a Brian May Plectrum and a Roger Taylor drumstick because one of the Roadies was Swiss :naughty:he was so cute.. everytime he passed me he smiled and then he tried to give me these things so that nobody can see it but it was so obvious !! especially when he gave me the drumstick because he was carrying sth. super heavy and almost dropped it hahahhaa and all the people in first row were looking at me like :blink::furious:

:punk:

And Brian sang "maybe because I'm a Londoner" awww I love this song:wub2: and he messed up a line in "say it's not true"

"all the knowledge we've stored

so much heartache and pain

people just can't afford"

hahaha

Gig was brilliant !!! And I was first row in front of the catwalk, a bit left again : ))

Edited by violetsky

yesterday was AMAAAAAZING !!!!!!!!!!

I even got offered a free ticket for tonight at Wembley but a friend from Switzerland visits me today and the guy who wanted to give it to me was a bit crazy

Well about yesterday XD I got a Brian May Plectrum and a Roger Taylor drumstick because one of the Roadies was Swiss :naughty:he was so cute.. everytime he passed me he smiled and then he tried to give me these things so that nobody can see it but it was so obvious !! especially when he gave me the drumstick because he was carrying sth. super heavy and almost dropped it hahahhaa and all the people in first row were looking at me like :blink::furious:

And Brian sang "maybe because I'm a Londoner" awww I love this song:wub2: and he messed up a line in "say it's not true"

hahaha

Gig was brilliant !!! And I was first row in front of the catwalk, a bit left again : ))

Aww, that's brilliant! And that line makes sense (sort of)! :naughty:

I'm glad you had an amazing time. :thumb_yello:

yesterday was AMAAAAAZING !!!!!!!!!!:punk:

I even got offered a free ticket for tonight at Wembley but a friend from Switzerland visits me today and the guy who wanted to give it to me was a bit crazy :roftl:

hahaha

Why can´t i find a spanish roadie? You lucky girl :sneaky2: (i´m sooo happy for you!!!)

Hahaha, poor Bri. It sounds a bit...weird xDDD

yesterday was AMAAAAAZING !!!!!!!!!!

I even got offered a free ticket for tonight at Wembley but a friend from Switzerland visits me today and the guy who wanted to give it to me was a bit crazy

hahaha

Woah! you're luccckkyy!!! :wink2:

poor Brian...:naughty:

Aww, that's brilliant! And that line makes sense (sort of)!

I'm glad you had an amazing time.

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Why can´t i find a spanish roadie? You lucky girl (i´m sooo happy for you!!!)

Hahaha, poor Bri. It sounds a bit...weird xDDD

yeah Thank you :D

but there's also a less amazing story about this roadie... he was soo cute ! and I wanted to say thank you after the show and ask if he has facebook or sth. :wink2: But they kicked me out of the Arena before the Roadies game back :sad:

Woah! you're luccckkyy!!! :wink2

poor Brian...:naughty:

yes I really am ! :punk::blush-anim-cl:

but there's also a less amazing story about this roadie... he was soo cute ! and I wanted to say thank you after the show and ask if he has facebook or sth. :wink2: But they kicked me out of the Arena before the Roadies game back :sad:

I doubt you´ll find him at another gig! :naughty:

There you can see me :blush-anim-cl: I made the other people grey so that you know who I am :roftl: I look weird in green though :bleh:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30187796&l=6ee1e&id=1150861204

Hahaha, i love it!

5 days :mf_lustslow:

i have no nails :bleh:

really.. :blink:

Calm down!! I can´t imagine how you´re gonna be in 4 days! :wink2:

Freddie has been listed in Rolling Stone's 100 best singers of all time:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/24161972?utm_source=weekly-newsletter&utm_medium=email

He's number 18.

It´s not that bad...The list is pretty good

quite good.. but he should be in the top 10 :mf_rosetinted:

Paul Rodgers is number 55

Paul should be higher too...I can´t believe people think Mick Jagger has a better voice!

This is a pretty good list. I like a lot of the people who are at the top of it. But Freddie is my number 1. :wub2:

Of course he is :wub2: