:bye:

Yeah...Queen Rocks :biggrin2:

Agree 120% worship.gifrockon.gif

I still remember the day with the "breaking bad news" even though i wasnt that old.

Sitting infront of the telly with my mum on one site and my s-dad on the other. Both with tears rollin...

queen-toon-1440x1081.jpg

Agree 120% worship.gifrockon.gif

I still remember the day with the "breaking bad news" even though i wasnt that old.

Sitting infront of the telly with my mum on one site and my s-dad on the other. Both with tears rollin...

queen-toon-1440x1081.jpg

I really wish I was alive when Queen was touring and Cds were coming out...I wish I was born earlier....and so I could also live in the 80s.... :aah:

I really wish I was alive when Queen was touring and Cds were coming out...I wish I was born earlier....and so I could also live in the 80s.... :aah:

I was alive there but a lil too young for that lol (im from 83) But wish too that i was born earlier... Would be a dream come true to see the original queen live but "keep on dreaming"...

I was alive there but a lil too young for that lol (im from 83) But wish too that i was born earlier... Would be a dream come true to see the original queen live but "keep on dreaming"...

yeah I wish I could've see them live....would've been incredible! :wub2::wub2:

Freddies stage performance, his voice, Mays awesome guitar playing and solos... Just the thought... uhhhhhhh :wub2:

I know :wub2:

freddie...I wish I could have seen him live :sad: he is fantastic:wub2: but I think we all know that :teehee:

I really thought you didn't know who freddie was, for a second :roftl:

and then I scrolled down...:roftl::teehee:

:lmfao:

Don't worry...I'm not THAT crazy! :aah:

And I'm a Queeniac with all my heart! :wub2:

Glad theres a thread like this one :) One for one of my obsessions lol

And there's one for Freddie, one for Brian, one for Roger... :teehee::naughty:

Can't remember if we opened a thread for John also! :blink:

Have seen and posted in the one for Freddie and May... Got the link to this thread from a member :)

You see, everyone is so helpful here:wink2:

Has anybody read Brian's latest soapbox entry? He talks about Mika! And there's a photo with Katy Perry. Even though I don't really like her music, the photo is great! It's nice to see Bri having a good time. :naughty::wub2:

OMG!! Finally!!!!

:woot_jump:

I was just about to write to him, really, after on the 9th he posted an article about another band covering another bunch of Queen songs instead of writing about the concert he attended the day before....:sneaky2:I was almost like ...angry with him...

Now it seems he wanted to wait until he can just 'mention' Mika's show along with another topic in order not to draw too much attention on his post like in early 2007 :naughty:

Has anybody read Brian's latest soapbox entry? He talks about Mika! And there's a photo with Katy Perry. Even though I don't really like her music, the photo is great! It's nice to see Bri having a good time. :naughty::wub2:

Really?? :boing:

*goes to Bri's website*

• 2 weeks later...
Just came across this one..

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=963

No, I can not stand Queen! 1% [ 1 ]

:shocked:

Only heard that once before and that was from a friend of mine who wanted to test me...

There are several Mika fans in denial of Mika reminding them even the tiniest bit of Freddie Mercury (not to mention some Q fans:naughty:)...

...so , I think this is basically an overreaction, meaning that they don't really like Queen but they do like Mika...:blink:

... that's my interpretation, anyway.

So what?

There must be many people in the world that don't like Queen. :blink:

yes, but I do understand Dark Angel's point... If you like Mika but you CANNOT STAND Queen, then there is something wrong with you...