Yesh I loves it tooooooooo

Ok last one my lovely people :wub2:

Think Ill go watch a dvddddddd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fad25vmn4U

Lovee Liar :wub2:

I have sinned to your fatherr , father I have sinnned ....

So good :aah:

It's a shame that 'Liar' is one of their more underrated songs. It's so good! You have this giant rock intro and then it quiets up for Freddie's vocals and then bam! back to rock. I love Queen :fangurl:

So good :aah:

It's a shame that 'Liar' is one of their more underrated songs. It's so good! You have this giant rock intro and then it quiets up for Freddie's vocals and then bam! back to rock. I love Queen :fangurl:

totally awesome amazing its just pure beautiful rock perfection:wub2:

Yes... :mf_lustslow: Liar..

Here is another a capella treat (Bohemian Rhapsody)

I bet Mika wouldn't do it even if we paid him :lol3:

he shoudlnt so it, not even he (but i would so pay 100 to go and see it if he did)

Well, something clever he could do, still..

Although what I'd really like him to do is to write something with Brian or John one day..

nightie Queen bees

X

Good night:bye:

Thanks for posting those. I have not seen them on youtube. I am only just now discovering all the videos and things out there on Queen. I haven't listened to much since Freddie died truth be told. Yes, I've been in mourning (and still am) since 1991.

But now there is so much available, all these wonderful interviews I never saw, photos etc - things that were never seen here in the US.

You wouldn't believe how dreadful it was that Queen stopped touring here after Hotspace.(Yes I am that old that I have seen them in concert!) That was practically the only way I could get any information on Queen - going to see them in concert and hooking up with other fans!

I should have moved to London like I wanted to when I was 15!

Thanks for posting those. I have not seen them on youtube. I am only just now discovering all the videos and things out there on Queen. I haven't listened to much since Freddie died truth be told. Yes, I've been in mourning (and still am) since 1991.

But now there is so much available, all these wonderful interviews I never saw, photos etc - things that were never seen here in the US.

You wouldn't believe how dreadful it was that Queen stopped touring here after Hotspace.(Yes I am that old that I have seen them in concert!) That was practically the only way I could get any information on Queen - going to see them in concert and hooking up with other fans!

Where did you see them in concert:mf_lustslow:

:roftl::roftl:

Ohh lord!!!

between you and Jen! crazy :roftl:

:pbjt:

Liar is amazing and is most amazing when performed in black lycra, keep yourself alive amazing too, i think i love this early stuff the best, but im so torn it all so fab, but this stuff is just so vibrant

best way to get the info, wish i had, good fun catching up anyway