that is a difficult one.

That first clip his is so :wub2:

but I adore him young too

I just dont think its his looks its something that comes from within. Maybe he just eats alot of hot hot chicken:mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

Your right something from within ... massive massive personality :mf_lustslow:

Mika doesnt have that yet .. Mika is more hmmmm giggly you know?

:roftl:

Your right something from within ... massive massive personality :mf_lustslow:

Mika doesnt have that yet .. Mika is more hmmmm giggly you know?

hmmmm massive:mf_lustslow:

Mika is different but still adorable more young fred, we'll see how he grows:biggrin2:

I love watching interviews with Freddie. He's so charming and honest and he's not afraid to disagree with the interviewer if they're being an idiot. Sigh, he was amazing. :wub2:

you are quite right Brian really did believe in that song, i managed to see him live a few times and he was amazing, much better than on CD. Do you know what the song is about?

Yeah, he wrote it about how he felt about cheating on his then-wife Chrissie with Anita Dobson. I think it expresses how horribly he felt about what he had done (the situation he'd gotten himself and everyone else into) and how difficult he found it to choose between the two of them. :tears:

He may have his flaws like the rest of us but.. I love Brian. :wub2:

How many tabs did he smoke a day!! :shocked:

Freddie admittedly smoked to get a husky voice...:wink2:

Roger once said Freddie had 'a voice like a lamb' at first..

wonder how he'd describe Mika's voice now:teehee:

It seems, however, that Mika is happy with the voice he has and tries to save it for the years to come :pinkbow:

I love watching interviews with Freddie. He's so charming and honest and he's not afraid to disagree with the interviewer if they're being an idiot. Sigh, he was amazing. :wub2:

Yeah, he wrote it about how he felt about cheating on his then-wife Chrissie with Anita Dobson. I think it expresses how horribly he felt about what he had done (the situation he'd gotten himself and everyone else into) and how difficult he found it to choose between the two of them. :tears:

He may have his flaws like the rest of us but.. I love Brian. :wub2:

that makes alot sense, yes he is lovely, thanks SW

Freddie admittedly smoked to get a husky voice...:wink2:

Roger once said Freddie had 'a voice like a lamb' at first..

wonder how he'd describe Mika's voice now:teehee:

It seems, however, that Mika is happy with the voice he has and tries to save it for the years to come :pinkbow:

He did?

Wow suppose it makes sense too ...

Mika needs a touch of roughness , Id love to hear him sing tie your mother down:roftl::thumb_yello:

Mika needs a touch of roughness , Id love to hear him sing tie your mother down:roftl::thumb_yello:

You know .. it would work huh?

I need to see a few rock gigs , Im loosing my roots:roftl:

:floor:

..actually, I am with you on that. :wink2:

He would be excellent singing TYMD and similar songs. I can even imagine him sing Guns N' Roses. :teehee:

I hope he will try it out soon - maybe at summer festivals.

A couple of years more and he can easily turn into a stadium rocker..:mf_lustslow:

On a greatest hits album? wow ...:shocked:

I have never bought any Greatest Hits albums from Queen but if Liar is on Greatest Hits then it means Mika knows it :mf_rosetinted:

PS: I think this reference to GH on YT is about the DVD / video collection 'Greatest Hits'

Edited by suzie

Anyone got this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Beeb

I had this on casette .. once hmmmmmmm

Me! :biggrin2: I have the picture disc vinyl album, same cover as in the pic, bought it ages ago, in fact, thank you for refreshing my memory, now I feel like listening to it again. And I also have a CD American edition.