Latest issue of Q magazine has freddie as the 3rd best leadman ever!

There is a new book coming out , the article had a couple of pictures Ive never seen before .. amazing :wub2:

They voted this the best ever performance

<wheres black queen when you want her:aah:>

Latest issue of Q magazine has freddie as the 3rd best leadman ever!

There is a new book coming out , the article had a couple of pictures Ive never seen before .. amazing :wub2:

They voted this the best ever performance

<wheres black queen when you want her:aah:>

Here we stand and here we fall!!!! Black Queen coming!! :aah:

Interesting... Who are the first two that should for sure be behind Freddie?

Aw, Mika says he wishes he sounded a little more like Freddie in the interview for the Italian TV show "Parla con Me." :wub2:

Was that the last interview he did?

I haven't seen it yet - no time to download it.

Well, he might get there one day, however difficult it might be.

I wonder if he meant having a husky voice. Freddie did start off with a similar voice that Mika has now but he did work on making his voice husky. Smoking and whiskey must have done the job for Freddie but I don't really want Mika to lose his upper register.

However, if he means the tremando in Freddie's voice, I most definitely agree that it is something he should try to bring out of himself if he can.:blush-anim-cl:

He did? :mf_lustslow:

Number one was liam from oasis , two was bono , three was freddie:wub2:

Was that the last interview he did?

I haven't seen it yet - no time to download it.

Well, he might get there one day, however difficult it might be.

I wonder if he meant having a husky voice. Freddie did start off with a similar voice that Mika has now but he did work on making his voice husky. Smoking and whiskey must have done the job for Freddie but I don't really want Mika to lose his upper register.

However, if he means the tremando in Freddie's voice, I most definitely agree that it is something he should try to bring out of himself if he can.:blush-anim-cl:

It's somewhere in the later half of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLmktE6I0nw

Number one was liam from oasis , two was bono , three was freddie:wub2:

Really??? Honestly, I do like Oasis and U2, but there is absolutely no possible comparision at all. If nr 1 and 2 would be Elvis or Roger Daltrey or Robert Plant or Ian Gillan, I'd say alright! But those two above Freddie!! I mean come on!!:sneaky2:

Really??? Honestly, I do like Oasis and U2, but there is absolutely no possible comparision at all. If nr 1 and 2 would be Elvis or Roger Daltrey or Robert Plant or Ian Gillan, I'd say alright! But those two above Freddie!! I mean come on!!:sneaky2:

I would never have put his as number one either .. suprised me , I mean he just stands there :shocked:

Ive never got Oasis tbh .. not my bag babbbyyyyy

I would never have put his as number one either .. suprised me , I mean he just stands there :shocked:

Ive never got Oasis tbh .. not my bag babbbyyyyy

Seems like they didn't even know those 50s and 60s talented vocalists who could actually sing opera if they wanted to. They needed to mention someone teenagers knew me thinks. Veeeeerrrry sad in my opinion.

Oh I do like Oasis, especially in the beginning, when they weren't so well known. I was at their first gig ever in Madrid and had the time of my life.

*Passes coffee*

Seems like they didn't even know those 50s and 60s talented vocalists who could actually sing opera if they wanted to. They needed to mention someone teenagers knew me thinks. Veeeeerrrry sad in my opinion.

Oh I do like Oasis, especially in the beginning, when they weren't so well known. I was at their first gig ever in Madrid and had the time of my life.

*Passes coffee*

Thanks for the coffee:wub2: ... 18 more days for real ones!!:biggrin2:

Yeh .. this magazine says there is a new queen book coming out!!:biggrin2:

They put a picture in there and its queen on stage on 1974 ish , one of the first gigs , mercury is looking down and this guy top off is going mental in front of him

It was saying how early days the crowds hated them , Freddie would often get hot dogs thrown in his face!

Great read! i may photocopy it and bring if i remember

Thanks for the coffee:wub2: ... 18 more days for real ones!!:biggrin2:

Yeh .. this magazine says there is a new queen book coming out!!:biggrin2:

They put a picture in there and its queen on stage on 1974 ish , one of the first gigs , mercury is looking down and this guy top off is going mental in front of him

It was saying how early days the crowds hated them , Freddie would often get hot dogs thrown in his face!

Great read! i may photocopy it and bring if i remember

Yesssssssssss!!!!! 18 days for real coffee and real hot choc with churros (I know you like that:naughty:).

I knew about the book, it's a celebration of the 40th (already!!!! :shocked:) anniversary of the foundation of the band, so it'll come out later this year me thinks.

That pic must be epic!! Hahahahahahahahahaha. Poor Freddie, I can imagine how he and the rest of the boys felt when the crowds hated them so much. And how they felt about those b*****s when they became the mega band they were :roftl:

That would be grand!!!!!!! Please, please, please, do remember, ok? Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!:wub2:

Yesssssssssss!!!!! 18 days for real coffee and real hot choc with churros (I know you like that:naughty:).

I knew about the book, it's a celebration of the 40th (already!!!! :shocked:) anniversary of the foundation of the band, so it'll come out later this year me thinks.

That pic must be epic!! Hahahahahahahahahaha. Poor Freddie, I can imagine how he and the rest of the boys felt when the crowds hated them so much. And how they felt about those b*****s when they became the mega band they were :roftl:

That would be grand!!!!!!! Please, please, please, do remember, ok? Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!:wub2:

Yesss no worries! ill write it on my hand now <writes> :biggrin2:

I knew nothing about it! its epic , some one must of "got" them early on , bit like us with Mika .. they will look back at 2006 when you were there:roftl:

I must get that book ..

Yes coffee and anything in madrid makes me happy :biggrin2:

Yesss no worries! ill write it on my hand now <writes> :biggrin2:

I knew nothing about it! its epic , some one must of "got" them early on , bit like us with Mika .. they will look back at 2006 when you were there:roftl:

I must get that book ..

Yes coffee and anything in madrid makes me happy :biggrin2:

In fact Ill just bring you the magazine! its easier a small pressie :biggrin2:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::biggrin2:

You'll get plenty of everything in Madrid, don't worry, you're with us:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Hello all the Queenies, can I join your family?

My fav Queen is Bri, but I love all the other 3 just as much, just a little little little less than Bri :biggrin2: