yes, like Mika he wants to be natural and say what he feels, but is very aware that what he fees isnt always ok to say(I think Mika has masteed this much better though) I love the wayfred is battling between what he wants to say and what he should say :naughty: he is naturally very honest i thnk

Hmm how true , I dont think Freddie was as much a peoples person , he seemed very "off" from what I read about him , where as Mika will chat , be open and really try and remember you.

These rare gigs he did in Montreux must of been a dream to be at :wub2:

hey suze, did yo ucome to bristol in the end?? im really confused about what happened

yes, I was there - front row:teehee:.

I was also wondering how we didn't meet eventually (:emot-sad:) and concluded that it must have been because of how queueing was arranged. It was only the first 20-25 fans who could go upstairs and we were quite separated from the others.

Then after the gig I was chatting inside for quite a while (:blush-anim-cl:) and got out just in time for the M&G...

We should definitely arrange something more concrete for next time - I guess a phone number exchange would help.

Unfortunately I am not going to the Eden gig but I am not planning to give up on Mika so there should definiely a next time soon - hopefully this year.:thumb_yello:

i was outside too, and there werent many ppl there, we must have seen each other but not talked, yo prob in onof my pictures!! I was with Vickie at the M and G, you must have been with her in the front row!!

wow that whole show is on fire :wub2:

isnt it great when you find something you havent heard or seen before:punk:

this white judoesk suit (along with the back lycra) were worn by fred a some of my most favourite shows:wub2:

just seen Queen tribute bank on BBc2 some rock and roll show, they where awesome...might have been called one nigth of Queen.....Queen are in the top 3 best bands ever, but Brian didnt make the top 3 guitarists :dunno:

jimmy page, slash and jimmy hendrix...not a bad show

Fabby!

That really is a great show , was up here in Sunderland for a good while:thumb_yello:

yeah last time I saw it I was preg with Ali (now 7) so long time waiting, this time I am taking him and Mike, they love Mika and Queen, poor brainwashed kids:roftl:

wow queen thred can i joon ijuv queen so dose my dad and brothers i have all queens lps (long playerrecords) except flash ive heard its like golddust but im diturmined to get one

soo please can i be added

• 3 weeks later...