Mika Concert

iheartmika

Basically I am able to go to TWO MIKA concerts on February 5th and 6th in Chicago, IL and Minneapolis, MN. I've never gone to a concert before! I just wanted to know who has and how you liked it?

Some of you may know Norwalk174, she's one of my good friends here. She post A LOT on here so i'm guessing a lot of you know her lol. Her and her twin sister are who I am going with. They've gone to a concert before but I just wanted to here from other people.

THANKS!

and Happy Holidays!! if it's a holiday today for you.. lol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I'm goin to the Feb 5th concert:mf_lustslow: and I was at his last one in Chicago and also went to see him in NYC when he was on Good Morning America... Technically I've seen him three times: Chi, GMA and a surprise gig he gave in NYC :)

I've writtent TONS about my experiences...here are some

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5525

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5549

Mika is fabulous in concert. You will enjoy it so much. It's hard to describe to anyone how good he is.

You won't be disappointed!

Yes, exactly the same.

He's incredibly good and you will LOVE every second of it. He's so amazing that I don't have words to describe how good he is.:wub2: You're goin to like it so much that the minute it's over, you'll be planning your next one :naughty: .

:blush-anim-cl: And I have written very little.

It's all in my head. Never was a good letter writer or correspondant, sorry!

Same here...I always mean to document it and never do....besides the odd post here "reporting" which is always late and too short anyway :roftl:

But I take tons of pics to make up for it:thumb_yello:

It's all in my head. Never was a good letter writer or correspondent, sorry!

You´re like me then!!! I can´t write nothing because i´m not capable to do it. I leave the reviews for better writers :naughty:

And Mika is so fab live..But i warn you, the experience is highly addictive! :wink2:

You´re like me then!!! I can´t write nothing because i´m not capable to do it. I leave the reviews for better writers :naughty:

And Mika is so fab live..But i warn you, the experience is highly addictive! :wink2:

Actually, I think I did do a report once, but I left out all capital letters and punctuation, I just rambled on, what's new, you say? :naughty:

Mika is amazing live, his voice is even better than it is on the cd and the performance feels like one long carnival or party! I dont think anyone can truly describe it but feel that, that is the closest I can describe how amazing he is live! You will have the time of your life!!!

Actually, I think I did do a report once, but I left out all capital letters and punctuation, I just rambled on, what's new, you say? :naughty:

Rambled on? i don´t believe you!! :bleh:

i never did that thing. i´d rather to stay quite & read the others :cool::naughty:

Oh, I always write straight after :wub2: WEll actually, I just keep replaying it in my head until I can devote all the time I need...it turns out pretty well...my writing is my memory...

my memory are my videos:thumb_yello: :naughty: And they usually also turn out quite well, hehe...Thanks to the Big StarMan

It's all in my head. Never was a good letter writer or correspondent, sorry!

Norwalk174/Megan tried writing about i and she couldn't finish it because there was too much lol

Hey there! I'm goin to the Feb 5th concert:mf_lustslow: and I was at his last one in Chicago and also went to see him in NYC when he was on Good Morning America... Technically I've seen him three times: Chi, GMA and a surprise gig he gave in NYC :)

I've writtent TONS about my experiences...here are some

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5525

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5549

Norwalk174/Megan went to the Chicago one!

HOLY SMOKES you have been to a lot of concerts! lucky that would be REALLY cool.

Thanks everyone! I'm definately looking forward to it!!!

Welcome to the MFC! I know Megan and hope to be able to see her at the Chicago show. Maybe I'll see you there as well! :)

You will have a blast at the shows. Mika doesn't disappoint! He goes above and beyond your expectations! Have fun!!!

How cool!! Do you think he will come out to the crowd or not? Megan said he probably won't because he hasn't been coming out lately.. :tears::sad:

I really hope, for Megan honestly, that he comes out!!!

How cool!! Do you think he will come out to the crowd or not? Megan said he probably won't because he hasn't been coming out lately.. :tears::sad:

What do you mean by come out to the crowd?

HAHA not like that.

like show up. say hi. sign autographs.

If you're going to two US gigs and have the patience to wait around after the show, I'd say there's a good chance you'll see him at least once.

As for the concert...if you've never been to one I don't even know how to describe it to you. Whatever you think you like about Mika will be magnified 100 times seeing him live. Watching any good performer live is so beyond listening to their CD the two experiences are incomparable. Seeing and hearing Mika live is mindblowing.

I wasn't even a fan when I went to my first Mika gig. I just really liked Grace Kelly and thought I'd check him out because the tickets were cheap and it was a small venue. I was mesmerized from the moment he opened his mouth to sing Relax and the world hasn't been the same for me since.

If you're going to two US gigs and have the patience to wait around after the show, I'd say there's a good chance you'll see him at least once.

As for the concert...if you've never been to one I don't even know how to describe it to you. Whatever you think you like about Mika will be magnified 100 times seeing him live. Watching any good performer live is so beyond listening to their CD the two experiences are incomparable. Seeing and hearing Mika live is mindblowing.

I wasn't even a fan when I went to my first Mika gig. I just really liked Grace Kelly and thought I'd check him out because the tickets were cheap and it was a small venue. I was mesmerized from the moment he opened his mouth to sing Relax and the world hasn't been the same for me since.

Thank you. That really helps, honestly. I KNOW it's going to be a great show now!! :thumb_yello:

I'm definately willing to wait!! I just know we have to be on the road again so we can stop and sleep and eat before the next concert in MN

I agree with Christine that there is a good chance he will come out after the show. I'm assuming things will not be too chaotic, since Mika is still fairly "small" here in the States, so he might be willing to sign things for people. I am hoping he will, but we'll just have to wait and see. :)

I'm excited for you. There truly is nothing like seeing Mika live. It's pretty indescribable!