Ideas On Mika's Next Album - Name

Leonardo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it was a life changing moment :roftl:

I think it had some impact. Why do you think we were treated to a personal explanation and apology at Hammersmith when he'd been silent for months?

I think he heard you were in the queue and didn't fancy any future confrontations - especially later that night. :naughty:

I think it had some impact. Why do you think we were treated to a personal explanation and apology at Hammersmith when he'd been silent for months?

I think he heard you were in the queue and didn't fancy any future confrontations - especially later that night. :naughty:

Well then he could have waited for me to return before giving the apology :sneaky2: isn't it sad that I of all people didn't hear it :roftl:

Well then he could have waited for me to return before giving the apology :sneaky2: isn't it sad that I of all people didn't hear it :roftl:

Very sad indeed :boxed: .

And after the whole day of queuing, I happenned to be doing my "mall time" then and also missed it. :sneaky2: Sigh.:thumbdown:

Very sad indeed :boxed: .

And after the whole day of queuing, I happenned to be doing my "mall time" then and also missed it. :sneaky2: Sigh.:thumbdown:

I bet you stopped for hours to get your nails fixed by that creepy guy over there, nope don't feel sorry for you no no :bleh:

I bet you stopped for hours to get your nails fixed by that creepy guy over there, nope don't feel sorry for you no no :bleh:

Ooooh don't remind me of the nail guy!!:sneaky2: What a nightmare he was!:roftl:

In fact I was buying myself another jumper so I could stand the queing for another few hours, and having a bit of hot food for the same reasons.

Bit of a waste of my time I suppose, seeing what happened a few minutes later:biggrin2: . But hey, if I could tell the future I'd be a millionaire, haha!!

Ooooh don't remind me of the nail guy!!:sneaky2: What a nightmare he was!:roftl:

In fact I was buying myself another jumper so I could stand the queing for another few hours, and having a bit of hot food for the same reasons.

Bit of a waste of my time I suppose, seeing what happened a few minutes later:biggrin2: . But hey, if I could tell the future I'd be a millionaire, haha!!

I had just ordered food when I got the message that it was cancelled :sneaky2: And it was crap food even, had someone only been able to tell the future then I could have gone a bit away and had some decent food :sneaky2:

I had just ordered food when I got the message that it was cancelled :sneaky2: And it was crap food even, had someone only been able to tell the future then I could have gone a bit away and had some decent food :sneaky2:

If someone had been able to tell the future we could have had a nice lie in, lounged around the flat all day and gone to Chez Marcelle for dinner. No need to spend 5 minutes hanging around Hammersmith.

In fact if I'd had a crystal ball I probably wouldn't have even gone to London! Although I'm glad I did. MFCers were a lot more fun than Mika anyway.

I know:thumbdown:

If someone had been able to tell the future we could have had a nice lie in, lounged around the flat all day and gone to Chez Marcelle for dinner. No need to spend 5 minutes hanging around Hammersmith.

In fact if I'd had a crystal ball I probably wouldn't have even gone to London! Although I'm glad I did. MFCers were a lot more fun than Mika anyway.

I'd say that we're a different kind of fun; I refuse to go without either:thumb_yello:

MIKA telling some of us off (MFC Motto) - GO GET A LIFE Beyond My Cartoon Motions

AAAAAAAAH I LOVE THIS ONE SUZY!!!

Life in Mika Fan Club:punk: !!!

Ahahahah!

Or the key for the future, my heart, another world, something else. Actually, I really like the word "KEY"!:bleh: ....

Well, it's too difficult. It is a real job to find a name for an album. So, I let Mika choose!!