Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

I read that on France billet website. First, it was written "no more available on France Billet" and now it's written "temporarily available" so maybe... ;)

I can't go to Les Parcs des Princes (not possible for me on friday :( ) but i'm nearly sure, i'll be to les francofolies and maybe another one. Don't know which one.

Funny u started this thread and you can't even go :shocked:

Hope to see u at another venue (smaller hopefully). I'm secretely fantasizing he'll go to Voix du Gaou... :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pamette are u sure? There hasn't been a ticket available for days either through fnac or ticketnet. Maybe through the Parc des Princes? Anyway I'm safe - got my 4 tickets :thumb_yello:

Hey! You're not even going r u? See u in Nimes maybe?

:winksmiley02:

what color are the tickets? i received 2 pink tickets but my friend (who bought it a lot earlier) has got yellow ones :blink:

Could it be the guy to who i bought them gave me fake ones? :shocked:

Super professional Pamette. :thumb_yello:

Thank You for all

Tu peux changer le nom du concert quand tu veux... mais j'espere que... a la fin... le nom que debut par M et termine pour A sera là encore... :blink:

It could be pink or yellow. ;)

dbe4_110.jpg 6096_110.jpg

Maybe the color depends on where you buy it.

Mine are basically white with yellowish geometrical lines. Got them directly from the P de P boutique so I know they're authentic. Wouldn't have them any other way! :naughty:

What?! Allegra posted a message and i only notice it right now?!!! :shocked:

Super professional Pamette. :thumb_yello:

Thank You for all

Tu peux changer le nom du concert quand tu veux... mais j'espere que... a la fin... le nom que debut par M et termine pour A sera là encore... :blink:

Hi sweetie! :huglove: How are you? Yeah, i'm THE super professional! :mf_rosetinted:

T'inquiètes! Il a intéret d'être là le grand bouclé! :naughty: Je pense que si il tient à sa vie, ça ne devrait pas poser de problème.

What?! Allegra posted a message and i only notice it right now?!!! :shocked:

Hi sweetie! :huglove: How are you? Yeah, i'm THE super professional! :mf_rosetinted:

T'inquiètes! Il a intéret d'être là le grand bouclé! :naughty: Je pense que si il tient à sa vie, ça ne devrait pas poser de problème.

Yes you are the most professional starting thread MFC member :thumb_yello:

J'ai compris... pas problemes alors.. :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

So I changed my opinion, and I'll be there too. :wink2:

another one !!

even if the "virgin show" thing doesn't sounds very well in my mind, as Mika won't do dates near my home, I'll go in Paris.

Hope we won't wait soooooooo long all the supporting acts before Mika :blink:

and also hope there won't be so many "crazy" people sleeping here during the night !! coz I don't want to see a Mika-ant !!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE !!!!

So yesterday, I was listenning to the radio (Virgin radiooooo)

And this "ad" came up basically saying that the artists there on the 4th would be :

-Mika (duh)

-Yelle (no news there)

-Dionysos (neither there)

-Panic at the Disco instead of the Hoosiers!

UPDATE !!!!

So yesterday, I was listenning to the radio (Virgin radiooooo)

And this "ad" came up basically saying that the artists there on the 4th would be :

-Mika (duh)

-Yelle (no news there)

-Dionysos (neither there)

-Panic at the Disco instead of the Hoosiers!

Great! :newyear:

I couldn't go to their last concert so I thought "I'll see them in july anyway" :sneaky2:

But on the other hand I like Panic at the disco.

well, freddie was one of a kind, sadly, but goes without saying if the opening act is a good listening it'll be not a bad thing.. :wink2:

what i meant is I never cared or get excited about opening acts cause normally I'm just considering them a part of the wait.

mr hudson was good enough though and nice people either. miss them :wub2: