Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

Ha ha, well everyone already thinks I'm a strumpet, so my reps already shot.LOL!

Yeah, they know about you being a strumpet, but I had managed to keep a good reputation for myself:sneaky2:- Mika is never going to want me now if he thinks I'm some sort of cheap harlot, travelling around.

:naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard that FD wasn't coming, not sure why. So we'll have two flags there then, he'll definitely notice us, no doubt about that, ha ha.

Are you and Abby standing?

so we'll evtually have the flg with us again!!! whooohoooo :punk:

everyone's dressing up then..? I was planning not,too hot for the ringmaster ... :boxed:

1month....................

YEAPA!!!

I hope all is ok for all your hotel,transport,.....

see you soon MFC!!!!

Yeah, not long now, WOO HOO!

We're all good for transport and somewhere to say, thanks for asking;-)

Avoca, I'm not dressing up for his one, apart from colourful clothes, just so Mika can get used to seeing me in normal clothes, before I dress up like a nutter again!LOL!

1month....................

YEAPA!!!

I hope all is ok for all your hotel,transport,.....

see you soon MFC!!!!

Hi Fanny!:thumb_yello:

Looking forward to seeing you again...........oh, and Mika!:naughty:

Sowwwyyy Im out of this one , impossible to do everything :naughty:

I didn't realise you wern't going now Freddie :thumbdown: What a bummer :thumbdown:

Rose, I am sure you will.......you are all over the forum at the mo!:naughty:

Sowwwyyy Im out of this one , impossible to do everything :naughty:

AWWW, Fred of all the ones to drop out of!

Which ones are you going to now?

AWWW, Fred of all the ones to drop out of!

Which ones are you going to now?

Looks like just Madrid :thumb_yello::punk:

Time off work really is an issue these days , Holland would be like 3 days off:shocked:

And Paris well , it will be packed and I kinda fancy a festival this year :punk:

Paris will be great as whatever he does will be launched there ..

The credit crunch is taking hold of me:shocked:

Looks like just Madrid :thumb_yello::punk:

Time off work really is an issue these days , Holland would be like 3 days off:shocked:

And Paris well , it will be packed and I kinda fancy a festival this year :punk:

Paris will be great as whatever he does will be launched there ..

The credit crunch is taking hold of me:shocked:

It's an arse isn't it. I am going to have to sell the kids soon at this rate :shocked:

I didn't realise you wern't going now Freddie :thumbdown: What a bummer :thumbdown:

Rose, I am sure you will.......you are all over the forum at the mo!:naughty:

Yes, being the strumpet that I am,LOL!!!

Yes, being the strumpet that I am,LOL!!!

Indeed :naughty: Maybe you could change that into 'Crumpet' and that could be your new costume? Whoops...wrong thread...again!:naughty:

Indeed :naughty: Maybe you could change that into 'Crumpet' and that could be your new costume? Whoops...wrong thread...again!:naughty:

Ha ha, well then at least I wouldn't be naked,LOL!

The penguin strumpet :penguin:

Yeh sell the kids ! :shocked:

I would do them all you know .... but priority this year is to pay off this damn Mika related credit card:wink2:

Well, I have long held the view that we should INDEED have a Mika credit card!:naughty:

Ha ha, well then at least I wouldn't be naked,LOL!

True, but it might be a bit warm. Personally, I think that given the probable climatic conditions naked is DEFINATLY the best option!:naughty:

The penguin strumpet :penguin:

Yeh sell the kids ! :shocked:

I would do them all you know .... but priority this year is to pay off this damn Mika related credit card:wink2:

Can't call me penguin for much longer, heh heh.

This credit crunch is a pain. This time last year, I was was working all day and into the evening, now hardly any calls. May have to start doing pizza deliveries to help out.

True, but it might be a bit warm. Personally, I think that given the probable climatic conditions naked is DEFINATLY the best option!:naughty:

You're worrying me Kath, with this thing you have for seeing me naked!!!!! :-0

Wow ! It's already in a month !!

:woot_jump:

On the radio(Virgin radio duh) , they keep on going it's going to be a fab show,exclusive and all ! I think they're trying to sell their "VIP tickets" :naughty:

But this morning they also added there were about 100ish people already "working" on the gig, and that they'll be working on it til the very eve of it ! :shocked: (not so sure about that, I was half sleeping/listenning but it was something like it anyway)

Another morning they talked about this Thomas VBD guy who does one-man-shows about rock music and who's going to be there. As he's totally unknown in here, they weren't exactly complimenting him and as they wanted to "sell" the show, they added "But there's Mika too, MIKAAA!!!"

Sorry for this cr*ppy explanation but it was supposed to be a funny story :naughty:

Anyway, I thought a lil' bit about it and I think that we'll be able to listen to the concert live without being at the concert nor having a huge telephone bill : This concert is a Virgin Show right ? Well when there was another type of concerts like this sponsored by Virgin (the virgin radio tour) we were able to listen to some bits of the gig ! So they might do this for this show !What's more, not only will the french ppl be able to listen it but also everyone who has access to internet (which is about everyone on here ) as you can listen to this radio on their site!

Wow ! It's already in a month !!

:woot_jump:

On the radio(Virgin radio duh) , they keep on going it's going to be a fab show,exclusive and all ! I think they're trying to sell their "VIP tickets" :naughty:

But this morning they also added there were about 100ish people already "working" on the gig, and that they'll be working on it til the very eve of it ! :shocked: (not so sure about that, I was half sleeping/listenning but it was something like it anyway)

Another morning they talked about this Thomas VBD guy who does one-man-shows about rock music and who's going to be there. As he's totally unknown in here, they weren't exactly complimenting him and as they wanted to "sell" the show, they added "But there's Mika too, MIKAAA!!!"

Sorry for this cr*ppy explanation but it was supposed to be a funny story :naughty:

Anyway, I thought a lil' bit about it and I think that we'll be able to listen to the concert live without being at the concert nor having a huge telephone bill : This concert is a Virgin Show right ? Well when there was another type of concerts like this sponsored by Virgin (the virgin radio tour) we were able to listen to some bits of the gig ! So they might do this for this show !What's more, not only will the french ppl be able to listen it but also everyone who has access to internet (which is about everyone on here ) as you can listen to this radio on their site!

Thanks you so much for this information!:thumb_yello:

I will absolutely keep an eye for more advices and explanations on this on the MFC!

Our fan club is the best source in the world for things like that!:wink2:

I don't think I ever have been so excited about a show I'm not even going to attend as in the case with this one!

Why can that be?:naughty: