This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only like her 1st album and she has changed a lot !

yeah, i remembered when she first came out, she seemed a bit more like natural, but now she's like a different sort of person, anyway i'm going for real now bye x x

yeah, i remembered when she first came out, she seemed a bit more like natural, but now she's like a different sort of person, anyway i'm going for real now bye x x

We have the same opinion !Now she seems like a 2nd person !!!

See you

We have the same opinion !Now she seems like a 2nd person !!!

See you

yaeh but not as worst as Britney Spears i actually don't know why i talk about her cuz she doesn't really deserve it!! i think she should be a bit intelligent and disappear...!!

yaeh but not as worst as Britney Spears i actually don't know why i talk about her cuz she doesn't really deserve it!! i think she should be a bit intelligent and disappear...!!

OMG Britney is a bitch !:thumbdown: is true that she's pregnant again ?:blink:

OMG Britney is a bitch !:thumbdown: is true that she's pregnant again ?:blink:

lol well i don't know but who cares..?? and her sister well there are some rumors about it and of course is shoking but comming from her i mean now we can really say that she is just like her sister!!

lol well i don't know but who cares..?? and her sister well there are some rumors about it and of course is shoking but comming from her i mean now we can really say that she is just like her sister!!

I don't care but i hate all this family !let's don't talk about them anymore OK?

yes let's change the subject!! so do you like another artist, singer... apart from mika??

Hello girlies... can't be here for long just wanted to say hello

I did a mika video out in the snow today :biggrin2:

Yes of course !I like Amy Winehouse,Lily Allen ,Maroon 5 ,Razorlight and the list continues !!!

Hello Celine !!:biggrin2:

Can we see it ?