This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was OK! But it was a long time ago! I don't even remember which part it was!

and i like a lot legally blond!! but i just saw part 1!! anyways is really funny!!

Haha i know they are kind the same !:roftl: :roftl:

Yes it is !!!I really love watching this movie again and again !and Resee Whiterspoon is my favorite actress !

Haha i know they are kind the same !:roftl: :roftl:

Yes it is !!!I really love watching this movie again and again !and Resee Whiterspoon is my favorite actress !

yes i like her two although i haven't seen a lot of movies with her... just legally blond and other one that i can't remember the name but actually it was with his husband although i think they divorced

yes i like her two although i haven't seen a lot of movies with her... just legally blond and other one that i can't remember the name but actually it was with his husband although i think they divorced

I know what film you're talking about !It 's called Cruel intention !!!i love that movie too !!She and Rian Philliphe were a great pair !

I know what film you're talking about !It 's called Cruel intention !!!i love that movie too !!She and Rian Philliphe were a great pair !

yes that's the one and even though was a bit too much (you know what i mean) i loved it!! plus he is soo cute!!