Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i found it here i think...

i save all mika`s pics i see here

i have three folders.. Mika, Mika2 and Mika3

i have about 1500 pics

r u serious ????? that is soooooooooo FUNNY

the FUNNY is shiny btw

actually you can just pop up here, someone called A. Clay does it every night with different theme tunes :naughty:

WOW!!! :shocked: That is a lot of Mikaness!!! I am very jealous. is that mainly vids or pics or a mixture of the two???:wub2:

Just as expected :naughty: After all you're the evil pic stealer :mf_rosetinted:

I have many folders...MikaLive,TheBand,Mika&fans,MikArt, Mikagasmik...:glasses3:

OMg where was this taken? I dont think i have seen this one before, his hair is so different!! He still looks good though :wub2:

That was one of the UK gigs. Can't remember which one. Think it was when he received the quilt.

I have many folders...MikaLive,TheBand,Mika&fans,MikArt, Mikagasmik...:glasses3:

i have around 100 , only saved the high qualify and those he looks nice....:bleh:

and some of his interview vids...

and most of his audio interview <--- that's huge ! :boxed:

coz i put it into my mp3 player...i hear it on the transit :biggrin2:

OMg where was this taken? I dont think i have seen this one before, his hair is so different!! He still looks good though :wub2:

I think it was doncaster, I remember that white thing on the floor, and well that hair, come on

these are old but i still love them!

he looks soo inocent!

snf11bizm280_370274a1.jpg

w_ydi_mika_009-11.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Two of my favourites. I never ever tire of looking at them. I could honestly look at them all day and all night long, for at least a week, without a break. Shall I start now? :naughty: