• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6z93ktd1ad3.jpg

6x9y4at1bq8.jpg

80q3n101ha8.jpg

(stolen from some italian site...:naughty: )

do you realise that on the 1st pic, they inverted his eyes?

check carefully... the scar is above the wrong eye & the

little black dot that's in his eye is also on the wrong one.

something is just not right on that one!

yes, true!

Okay.....so if Mika is driving(cuz you can se they are moving, from the background )....then why the hell is he posing???And hands!!Boy!!Look out on the road!

And if...the photographer is driving...then God must be with them...It's a surprise they didn't crash...O.o....WOW!

Ahh and ircazo: Those hair pix are amazing.I love them.

I have to say....Mika IS handsome.

EDit: Bird nest must have been moved..you post really fast.It's quoted in my next post.

he is in the back seat!

must be some inversion effect. it often arrives on pics ! more than you could notice...

anyway : as it's a french article, i'll tell you what'is in it about myspace and facebook : "I DELETED EVERYTHING" (should be clear now, huh ? :naughty: ) "some guy was pretendng to be me and got to chat with all of my friends... i have no idea how he would know all these details about me and my life, but i suspect him to be part of the press."

don't know if it has been all translated, can't do it, but i'm sure it has... but better say it twice than once : nobody on myspce or facebook is the real mika ! :wink2:

must be some inversion effect. it often arrives on pics ! more than you could notice...

anyway : as it's a french article, i'll tell you what'is in it about myspace and facebook : "I DELETED EVERYTHING" (should be clear now, huh ? :naughty: ) "some guy was pretendng to be me and got to chat with all of my friends... i have no idea how he would know all these details about me and my life, but i suspect him to be part of the press."

don't know if it has been all translated, can't do it, but i'm sure it has... but better say it twice than once : nobody on myspce or facebook is the real mika ! :wink2:

This is the french translated one...the original i think was in english..the link is in the thread.

and about his facebook and myspace...yeah :wink2:

In the English article he talks specifically about Facebook. I don't think there's anything in the actual quote about MySpace, non?

Kinda reminds me of this one with me, Sivan and Summer, looking up in awe haha :blush-anim-cl:

2076221969_ab7d25a788_b.jpg

Awesome pic with my fellow MFCers! I should have been there. I arrived in the UK the day before. :tears:

In the English article he talks specifically about Facebook. I don't think there's anything in the actual quote about MySpace, non?

Awesome pic with my fellow MFCers! I should have been there. I arrived in the UK the day before. :tears:

You should have gone with us!!

We only decided to go on the morning of the concert!

Yeah I thought he only mentioned facebook (His MySpace is still there so....)

i didn't think he mentioned myspace either, just facebook

myspace is even more dangerous:naughty:

bjjjyt.jpg

You should have gone with us!!

We only decided to go on the morning of the concert!

Yeah there was a train that went straight from our flat to Brighton so I had considered it but I thought 4 concerts would be too much and wanted to spend more time in London. If I'd known there was only going to be one concert, I would have killed to be there!!! :tears:

Yeah there was a train that went straight from our flat to Brighton so I had considered it but I thought 4 concerts would be too much and wanted to spend more time in London. If I'd known there was only going to be one concert, I would have killed to be there!!! :tears:

Yeah I'm soooooo glad we spontaneously decided to go to that one because of the other ones being cancelled. It was fate I tell you :naughty:

Idd, I flip mika pics more than once hihi:naughty:.

weird about the myspace, can't believe I had these scans and still didn't read the article ..