From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

doing well i think honey - hopw you doing???

my friend last night said my waist was thinner and my boobs were bigger ??? i am taking that as a compliment she dint need to know i had a good uplifting bra

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doing well i think honey - hopw you doing???

my friend last night said my waist was thinner and my boobs were bigger ??? i am taking that as a compliment she dint need to know i had a good uplifting bra

:lmao: Brilliant:thumb_yello:

After easter I am going for it big time instead of half heartedly

when i am really down which at the moe is often that song really cheers me up and i cant help but get up and shake my ass to it hence i lose weight hee hee\

plus that song gives me such fantastic memories of london - if youwas in the queue at brixtona nd you saw three insane girls dancing in hte street and trying to get people to join in i was one of those

I saw that! Too bad people didn't join you :thumbdown:

Hello Fat Fighters

How are you all doing?

Like the Foo Fighters... only better. :naughty:

Today I decided that I'm going to try harder to lose the holiday weight. Lately I've been doing only a half-arsed job and taking "breaks" so I've lost basically nothing at all. I'll put in more of an effort in the next few weeks and I'll see how it goes.

eklkkk get weighe tomorrow !!!! i had a mc d's brekkie today but its ok its in myp oints allowence!! juts making nandos chicken , pasta and sweetcorn for my tea and the emergency departments' busy time is this afternoon when i am working!!!

*thinks is that good enough to allow the brekkie *

Hi Fat Fighters!

I actually thought this thread was dead so I'm really happy to see it still alive :naughty: .

I've lost about a stone since the beginning of this year. So much about the good part. As I've lost already that much I went back to my old eating behaviour: a lot of unhealthy stuff and almost no fruits or vegetables :thumbdown: . I stopped writing in my diary and stopped counting points. London wasn't such a problem as I hardly ate anything at all but when I came back I got sick and haven't managed to start exercising again. Furthermore I had to finish a paper and I only ate things that were fast to prepare like pizza and stuff. I hope that I can manage to start again with everything soon.

Things aren't looking too good for me, I don't have time to excercise, and I eat like four brownies a day, because my parents are fighting right now they don't even talk to eachother, and my father won't even speak to me!!:tears: I hope maybe they'll finally get a divorce, and I never have to see my father again!!:mf_rosetinted:

Things aren't looking too good for me, I don't have time to excercise, and I eat like four brownies a day, because my parents are fighting right now they don't even talk to eachother, and my father won't even speak to me!!:tears: I hope maybe they'll finally get a divorce, and I never have to see my father again!!:mf_rosetinted:

Aw, I can relate. I'm going through a bad break-up and I've been doing a lot of stress-related eating too. In the moment it's rewarding and makes me feel better but afterwards I feel guilty.

I hope that things in your family get resolved soon for the best one way or another.

I also hope that you'll have the resolve to resist stress-driven eating. I know how hard it is, it's a problem I have to resolve too.

Aw, I can relate. I'm going through a bad break-up and I've been doing a lot of stress-related eating too. In the moment it's rewarding and makes me feel better but afterwards I feel guilty.

I hope that things in your family get resolved soon for the best one way or another.

I also hope that you'll have the resolve to resist stress-driven eating. I know how hard it is, it's a problem I have to resolve too.

Thanks! It always helps to get support on here.

can i still join?? im happy with my size, well happy enough. and i dont want to loose much. it hard to watch your friends get dates and become popular just because they look good.

i bought the pretties prom dess yesterday and it fits, kinda. its a bit snug, but i knew i wouldnt find anything else that was this perfect. so i have about a month and a half to loose a dress size or two. i dont plan on quitting after that, but i just need a goal for now.

so i guess i need to loose 10-15 pounds-ish.

I am not sure if anyone in here is interested in this but I have gained a stone and want to shift it before it turns into 2,3 or 4 stone. So I have just joined this online site

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/mysparkstart.asp

it looks quite promising as it goes, you make yoru own profile etc track your nutrition and fitness etc, its got a community, it looks a bit like weight watchers but its free and you can do it all from your own home, anyway I'm gonna give it a go and so is Vix (I prefer to track my food intake etc rather than strictly tell myself I CANT have a food cos that just gives me cravings).

anyway if anyone joins it my profile on there is sparklyme, so add me as a friend and we can support each other :)

diet is going bad this week!! its easter ans chocloate is everywhere

:thumbdown:

Easter chockie-eating's over now and I've officially put back on what I lost and a little bit more on top to boot. :sneaky2:

I am not sure if anyone in here is interested in this but I have gained a stone and want to shift it before it turns into 2,3 or 4 stone. So I have just joined this online site

it looks quite promising as it goes, you make yoru own profile etc track your nutrition and fitness etc, its got a community, it looks a bit like weight watchers but its free and you can do it all from your own home, anyway I'm gonna give it a go and so is Vix (I prefer to track my food intake etc rather than strictly tell myself I CANT have a food cos that just gives me cravings).

anyway if anyone joins it my profile on there is sparklyme, so add me as a friend and we can support each other :)

Sounds interesting, I might check it out later.

Can't believe I've just discovered this thread.. :blink: I'm planning to start a new thread was searching the forum to see if there's anything like what I have in mind and found this! Anyway, I want to start a competition, no idea what the prize will be yet, but want to gather a number of ppl who would join. As i'm quite a big girl myself basically what i want to do is to set up a proper weight lost race - mainly for my own motivation, but am sure there are many of you peeps outhere who are just like me, who need that extra push to lose those extra pounds .. so if any of you are up for it check out my new thread later. I'll post the link here, once it's up and running :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure about the idea of a race. I like the concept of motivating each other but each person will lose weight at a different rate depending on what their current weight is and how long they've been dieting and then a host of other factors like their metabolism rate and the type of diet that they're using and their level of physical activity or other conditions that they may have etc. etc. etc. Percentage body weight lost might work as a measure, but it's still not accurate.

Aww I have to use stupid sparkteens!! Maybe I'll just lie, it's not like it matters. but thanks anyway!

I'm not sure about the idea of a race. I like the concept of motivating each other but each person will lose weight at a different rate depending on what their current weight is and how long they've been dieting and then a host of other factors like their metabolism rate and the type of diet that they're using and their level of physical activity or other conditions that they may have etc. etc. etc. Percentage body weight lost might work as a measure, but it's still not accurate.

I know what you mean, but it can be a friendly race where contenders can help motivate one another and share tips. In terms of evaluation - as you said percentage of weight lost can help, eventhough may not be too precise. I'll start the thread in a bit and see if there are any takers :wink2:

I know what you mean, but it can be a friendly race where contenders can help motivate one another and share tips. In terms of evaluation - as you said percentage of weight lost can help, eventhough may not be too precise. I'll start the thread in a bit and see if there are any takers :wink2:

I can't wait!