The New Years Party For The Anti-Social.

pinkunicorn123

Since my friends decided to make a bunch of new years party plans I guess I'll have to hang out here for the rest of the night..

Gosh, how embarrassing:roftl:

:yay:

Some friends

Why? We are so bad?:blink::naughty:

I love your avatar.. It's Luna from Harry Potter, yeah?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my friends decided to make a bunch of new years party plans I guess I'll have to hang out here for the rest of the night..

Some friends I have.

same with me! i have called every one of my friends and they all have plans!:sneaky2:

Why? We are so bad?:blink:

I love your avatar.. It's Luna from Harry Potter, yeah?

It is :biggrin2:

Are you ashamed of us? :shocked:

I was kidding :bleh:

You guys are awesome:punk:

same with me! i have called every one of my friends and they all have plans!:sneaky2:

Next time they want to hang out with me I'll be like 'no I have plans with Phunkygal' :naughty:

Some friends I have.

Couldnt you ask to go.

Cant be that bad.

For my birthday this year we'd planned for months and month before hand to go to an angels and airwaves concert in london.

I counted down the days in my msn name and everything, and they all swore they got tickets.

So my birthday came, and i stood at the train station for an hour waiting for them, they didnt show.

Their excuses were; i forgot, i couldnt be bothered to go, didnt fancy it, decided to go to the movies with insert my other friends names here.

So all in all - they are over rated - party with us instead :D

Couldnt you ask to go.

Cant be that bad.

For my birthday this year we'd planned for months and month before hand to go to an angels and airwaves concert in london.

I counted down the days in my msn name and everything, and they all swore they got tickets.

So my birthday came, and i stood at the train station for an hour waiting for them, they didnt show.

Their excuses were; i forgot, i couldnt be bothered to go, didnt fancy it, decided to go to the movies with insert my other friends names here.

I'm gonna cry :tears:

Couldnt you ask to go.

Cant be that bad.

I think the're trying to stay away from me:blink:

Friend one : My mom said no

Friend two : I'm not allowed to have that many people over.

Friend three : I'm not paying for you!

Friend four : Well umm.. it was kinda just our thing, we've been planning for awhile now.

The list goes on:thumbdown:

I can't believe they'd do that to you!! Wow! I'm sorry to hear that :shocked:

well you can't have snow with warmth :biggrin2:

pay the price :naughty:

:roftl: yeah.. Now i must go, but i hope that i can speak with you sometimes again,coz i want to know something more about your country:naughty: And i really like to meet new people here:biggrin2:

Ok, BYE everybody! Have a great time!:biggrin2:

I think the're trying to stay away from me:blink:

Friend one : My mom said no

Friend two : I'm not allowed to have that many people over.

Friend three : I'm not paying for you!

Friend four : Well umm.. it was kinda just our thing, we've been planning for awhile now.

The list goes on:thumbdown:

I can't believe they'd do that to you!! Wow! I'm sorry to hear that :shocked:

Some people are just too stuck up their own..............anyway lol Its true though.

:roftl: yeah.. Now i must go, but i hope that i can speak with you sometimes again,coz i want to know something more about your country:naughty: And i really like to meet new people here:biggrin2:

Ok, BYE everybody! Have a great time!:biggrin2:

bye!!

hope to chat with you again :wink2: