The New Years Party For The Anti-Social.

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too:wub2:

But my mom isn't :naughty:

Tough sh*t:wink2:

oh why?

I just told my mom about this place.. after a year.. she finally knows :naughty: after watching the concert today she was all like "oh you have to join his fanclub" and I was like HELLO?! :doh::naughty:

oh why?

I just told my mom about this place.. after a year.. she finally knows :naughty: after watching the concert today she was all like "oh you have to join a fanclub" and I was like HELLO?! :doh::naughty:

She thinks it's like ruining my life :lmao: She would rather me hang out with "real" friends as opposed to online friends:thumbdown: Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but I love this place too

She thinks it's like ruining my life :lmao: She would rather me hang out with "real" friends as opposed to online friends:thumbdown: Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but I love this place too

it's not ruining, online friends are cool, you can learn stuff about their countries etc.. so I think people should have online friends :naughty: haha..

it's not like you're here 24/7.. :blink: are you? :naughty:

it's not ruining, online friends are cool, you can learn stuff about their countries etc.. so I think people should have online friends :naughty: haha..

it's not like you're here 24/7.. :blink: are you? :naughty:

I know and I have learned a whole lot! It's amazing.:naughty:

Well I'm on here a good majority of the time. I wake up to come on here which she doesn't like

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! :mf_rosetinted::punk::naughty:

P.S. what the heck R U suposed to do here just talk about MIKA??? haha idk im new ^_^

Happy New Year!:biggrin2:

Yeah you can basically talk about anything. There are a bunch of different threads based on w hat you want to talk about and you can create your own and stuff. IT's oodles of fun :naughty:

And welcome by the way:biggrin2:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! :mf_rosetinted::punk::naughty:

P.S. what the heck R U suposed to do here just talk about MIKA??? haha idk im new ^_^

Happy New Year to you too Marianne and welcome to the forum !!!

You'll get used to it !!

It isn't easy at the beginning !:naughty:

omg millions is amazing! i want to marry that little boy he is so cute! :blush-anim-cl: along with mika of corse but unfortunatly, mika is a bit to old and the boy from millions is too young :( haha

"Stuck in the Middle" :fisch::naughty: