Knitting Thread/t Pt.4

Ioana

That's not all that short..

Munkee,u going back to rainbow color? :yay:

She's 158cm, I think I'm 150cm? (I haven't measured myself in years, but I'm pretty sure I haven't grown much since I was 13 anyway :lol3:).

I tried to dye it purple tonight but my hair is so dark it doesn't seem to have made a difference. :sneaky2: I'll see properly after I wash it out now. Ciao!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, but I don't make an exception for Mika: off, I say! Especially the stubble, yeurgh.

No,no,no! Stubble is fine. I like variety. When he's clean and shaven he's all british-american boy, a bit of a tan and a stubble and he's mediterranean. See, all in one!

you mean struggle though a forrest of fluff only to make sure it's the right guy? Nah..I'm good :lol3:

Don't put the word fluff and Mika in the same sentence. It gives me visuals!:das:

No,no,no! Stubble is fine. I like variety. When he's clean and shaven he's all british-american boy, a bit of a tan and a stubble and he's mediterranean. See, all in one!

Don't put the word fluff and Mika in the same sentence. It gives me visuals!:das:

that precise brit-american boy isn't too hot in the stubble department...now others,thay may not be half american,are

Fluff and mika? Mika's fluff?Fluffy Mika? I can do variations u know :naughty:

no i haven't!

It is Ex! you know the 1953 film duck a muck? whell you become the artist and you have to do different stuff to ennoy daffy. My favourite one is where you can turn off his voice and you can record your voice over it.

It is Ex! you know the 1953 film duck a muck? whell you become the artist and you have to do different stuff to ennoy daffy. My favourite one is where you can turn off his voice and you can record your voice over it.

sounds funny! :naughty:

that precise brit-american boy isn't too hot in the stubble department...now others,thay may not be half american,are:

You Luky girl!

Fluff and mika? Mika's fluff?Fluffy Mika? I can do variations u know :naughty:

I told you! Those two words together and I can't think straight!:roftl:

I think I've found my second home.

The first being a very peasful place of course:mf_rosetinted:

I find green is such a soothing color...tho I just noticed that a bathroom with purple/violet tiles look pretty relaxing as well

I find green is such a soothing color...tho I just noticed that a bathroom with purple/violet tiles look pretty relaxing as well

Ok that sentence is cryptic enough to belong in the other thread:roftl:

Unless of course you're talking about the bathroom where the shower head is from and in that case it totally belongs in here:naughty: :naughty:

Ok that sentence is cryptic enough to belong in the other thread:roftl:

Unless of course you're talking about the bathroom where the shower head is from and in that case it totally belongs in here:naughty: :naughty:

it was really innocent,I've been in a purple bathroom that looked great...and it had a showerhead too...yes :mf_rosetinted:

So he's two-in-one, like my shampoo and conditioner. :lmfao:

I told you! Those two words together and I can't think straight!:roftl:

That reminds me of these:

jitcrunch3.jpg

jitcrunch4.jpg

:lol3:

I find green is such a soothing color...

Do my posts soothe you then? :naughty:

No way, I haaate stubble. It scratches your face and looks dirty and unkempt. :boxed:

I generally like clean-shaven, but it does depend on the guy. On my last bf, I much preferred him smooth-faced and would try to drop hints when he'd forego shaving for a while (Luckily for him, he was the slim, blond, slightly-androgynous type who really didn't have a visible beard even after several days of non-shaving. Although his androgyny may have been exactly why I thought he looked better without any stubble.)

Current boy is dark-haired and has his stubble reappear by the end of the day even if he shaves, but he actually looks very nice with a bit of stubble. Plus it's really soft and not abrasive at all. With him, I keep rubbing my cheek against it and complaining when he does shave.

Oh, yes it is. You're probably the same height as my bf and a foot difference looks so odd. :lol3:

Oooooh, a bf now? The half-Lebanese bi boy again, or someone new?

Man, I am so off-topic in terms of Mika. Um. Do I have to say something knitty about him? Well... uh... ok, I can't, sorry.

--Jack

have a quite dirty song for our joanna here:

:lmao: it's the new hit at aprés-ski and at the nockherberg beer festival! :naughty:

almost as nice as gunther, isn't it? :naughty:

so, how are all ya knitters doing? any new knitty pix from the recent tour? :das:

Some one please post some form of witty innuendo or some admirable knitting pattern to distract me from the drama and provide a reason to laugh. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you agree with this one ?

P1000241.jpg