The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Hello!

I just watched 'The US vs. John Lennon'. Very interesting.

Completely random here, but does anyone else have a hankering to see mika take to the stage in a musical or something? I was thinking about the religious affiliations that a lot of our Mika language has (and about how i've put him on a pedestal and practically worship him) and it made me think "He could be Jesus you know. Hey, he could be in Godspell or Jesus Christ superstar or something!" and then I got to thinking about musicals that I love that I would love to see him in..... Anyone else ever think like this?

Oh God. On one of the last lessons of religion last year we watched 'Jesus Christ Superstar' on video. Everyone found it extremely boring. But my friend and I were getting really into it and I was singing along to all of the songs. I was in a crazy mood that day..

Thanks for all of your answers to my FY&GN question! I think I understand now. :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I just watched 'The US vs. John Lennon'. Very interesting.

Oh God. On one of the last lessons of religion last year we watched 'Jesus Christ Superstar' on video. Everyone found it extremely boring. But my friend and I were getting really into it and I was singing along to all of the songs. I was in a crazy mood that day..

Thanks for all of your answers to my FY&GN question! I think I understand now. :naughty:

Hahahah ... sorry to have to have been a bit obscure hunni ..... :wink2::wub2:

I was expecting the aussies to be asleep but everyone is wideeee awake :shocked:

Hello Freddie!

The only reason I'm still awake is because I'm trying to decide on a song for an upcoming performance night. At the moment I'm settled on 'Imagine' by John Lennon. That movie that I watched tonight has inspired me..

Ugh. I have to go school shopping tomorrow. Not the most enjoyable task of the year. :thumbdown:

Heya everyone.. Even though it doesn't look like anyones here..

The TV distracted me tonight.. I watched Elvira, Mistress of the Dark :lmfao: I love it...

Anyway, didn't want anyone to think I can stay away from here for more than 24 hours :naughty:

Heya everyone.. Even though it doesn't look like anyones here..

The TV distracted me tonight.. I watched Elvira, Mistress of the Dark :lmfao: I love it...

Anyway, didn't want anyone to think I can stay away from here for more than 24 hours :naughty:

:lmfao: ..... never let it be said KZ .......... :wink2:Unknown-1-1.png

Hello Freddie!

The only reason I'm still awake is because I'm trying to decide on a song for an upcoming performance night. At the moment I'm settled on 'Imagine' by John Lennon. That movie that I watched tonight has inspired me..

Ugh. I have to go school shopping tomorrow. Not the most enjoyable task of the year. :thumbdown:

Performance night?

I loove school shopping! I can't wait till I do it. I love coordinating it all by subject, and then buying stupid things, giving my self excuses for buying windups, etc. And stocking up on 1c exercise books! And then getting home and writing my name on everything - and don't forget - getting to open all the pages of display files for the first time!

lol, is anyone else with me here?

I'm very tired so I guess it's time for bed.

Goodnight everyone! :wub2:

Goodnight SD!!

I'm going in a sec too

FY&GN everyone!!!

:huglove:

Nighty night, nighty night.

Ughh, I need to go to sleep too. My dad so lovingly booked me in for getting the CD player put in my car ... for 8.30 in the morning. So I have to leave at 8 ... get up at 7.30 ... :crybaby: This is what I get for teasing Ju-ju before, isn't it? :sad:

But, I can't go to bed even, because I started uploading that short film that I managed to save on to the computer, and it's been going for like half an hour already but still not finished ... I think my brother is using the internet as well. damn him. :thumbdown:

Performance night?

I loove school shopping! I can't wait till I do it. I love coordinating it all by subject, and then buying stupid things, giving my self excuses for buying windups, etc. And stocking up on 1c exercise books! And then getting home and writing my name on everything - and don't forget - getting to open all the pages of display files for the first time!

lol, is anyone else with me here?

Don't worry, I too enjoy school shopping :wink2:

Yesterday I got my new shoes, bag, pencil case etc etc, it was thrilling. Lol.

And after a while, the hype dies, and your just stuck going to school everyday, with the early mornings and the stupid teachers.

But atleast your going through all of that with a fresh set of crayons and 1c books :thumb_yello: Bahaa ;]

Am I picking the language up?? :wink2:

Yep... And I think you're teaching us a few new ones too

Gonnie Dightie ... (:lmfao:) KZ .... Unknown-1.png

Goonie Dightey!!Unknown-1.png

Performance night?

Nighty night, nighty night.

Ughh, I need to go to sleep too. My dad so lovingly booked me in for getting the CD player put in my car ... for 8.30 in the morning. So I have to leave at 8 ... get up at 7.30 ... :crybaby: This is what I get for teasing Ju-ju before, isn't it?

But, I can't go to bed even, because I started uploading that short film that I managed to save on to the computer, and it's been going for like half an hour already but still not finished ... I think my brother is using the internet as well. damn him. :thumbdown:

hahahahahahahahahaaa *chokes on laughter*:naughty:

Goonie Dightey everyboody