The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

:naughty: Pretending is fun :thumb_yello:

So this time, I'm leaving and not coming back :bleh:

I'm going to burn a DVD, and I know that I am too much of a clutz to be anywhere near my computer while it is doing that because I always knock it and screw it up :thumb_yello:

Okay then, chat later. I should be burning a dvd, or cleaning or doing something, but I'm feeling lazy :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I was just wondering have any of you seen a Mika concert in Aus?

And I was wondering how big the crowd was.

All the talk about meeting Mika in the other threads have got me wondering whether i'll get the chance! lol. IF HE COMES!

Mika has only performed one gig here, at The Forum in Sydney. Heaps of MFC'ers went and the place was packed out.

I would dare say his future gigs will also be sold out (or close to) shows.

The chances of meeting him afterwards are slim but he does give more to fans than most other musicians, therefore you have a higher chance of meeting him afterwards than (for example) Robbie Williams.

The chances of meeting him afterwards are slim but he does give more to fans than most other musicians, therefore you have a higher chance of meeting him afterwards than (for example) Robbie Williams.

well....I must say: BAD example...if you are a girl and pretty and all dressed in pink you have 150% of chance to meet the fat and unclassy Robert after one of his gig and not JUST meet him...

well....I must say: BAD example...if you are a girl and pretty and all dressed in pink you have 150% of chance to meet the fat and unclassy Robert after one of his gig and not JUST meet him...

From what I've heard, you could be a boy dressed in pink too:mf_rosetinted:

Hey guys, I was just wondering have any of you seen a Mika concert in Aus?

And I was wondering how big the crowd was.

All the talk about meeting Mika in the other threads have got me wondering whether i'll get the chance! lol. IF HE COMES!

Hi Nicole,

Yeah, a bunch of us went and saw Mika back in June of last year. The gig venue held roughly 2000 people I believe, and it was sold out.

We got to meet Mika before the show which was lovely, but in those early days there weren't many people around so it was fairly easy to do.

Now we sit and wait (and wait...) for future concerts.

Hello everyone!

Today at work I was getting so peeved. Almost every single person that came through my register was buying SO many school books, folders, stationary, etc. At the same time I had an overflowing draw or returns, an overflowing box of coat-hangers and no boxes to put my pins and CD cases in!

The school stuff was taking ages and then this guy with a bright green mohawk got really angry at me because I had to retrieve a ladies purchase who had been waiting for about 20 minutes more than him!!! Arrghhhh!

*breathes*

Hello everyone!

Today at work I was getting so peeved. Almost every single person that came through my register was buying SO many school books, folders, stationary, etc. At the same time I had an overflowing draw or returns, an overflowing box of coat-hangers and no boxes to put my pins and CD cases in!

The school stuff was taking ages and then this guy with a bright green mohawk got really angry at me because I had to retrieve a ladies purchase who had been waiting for about 20 minutes more than him!!! Arrghhhh!

*breathes*

welcome to the world of retail, the guy with the green mohawk has prolly never worked a day in his life mind u

Hello soy!! You remembered perfectly! *claps*

*dreamy sigh* :wub2:

Wow.... that was luck then. I knew Hugh was first, and Mika last, wasn't sure about the others. But I guessed right :naughty:

hey so angel (yeh im lurking, its half assed tho)

Half assed lurking is the worst kind :naughty: